#SEYOUNG FAMILY

Remember, Call Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung slowly open her eyes when the room become brighter because of the light of sun. She took the phone and see it's already 8 a.m . She trying to get up from bed but her husband wrapping his arms around her waist. She slowly put it down but her husband make it more tight.

"Oppa, let me go. I want to make breakfast...."

"It's okay, I don't want eat breakfast...". Hayoung look at him disbelief.

"Don't you hungry ?". Sehun shook his head.

"I just eat you later...". Hayoung slapped his arms,

"How can you be ert in the morning, still our son need breakfast...". Hayoung escaped for him and down to kitchen. She starts make breakfast for his husband and son. After that, she go to her son's room.

"Sehyun-ah, wake up. Let's eat breakfast...". Sehyun didn't move a bit. He still engrossed with his sleep. Hayoung get an idea.

"Ouh my baby.. you're so cute..wake up honey..." Hayoung pinched his cheeks. Sehyun start made a noise.

"Mummy, I tell you before, I'm handsome not cute !..." Sehyun start whining. Hayoung smiled. Sehun and Sehyun really alike. Should call them handsome instead cute. Proud of themself even it's was true. 

"Arasso, if you're handsome go take bath and then go downstairs to eat breakfast...". Hayoung back to her room to wake up her 'second son'. Oh's family eat their breakfast happily. Sehyun sharing his story at school and Sehun and Hayoung never tired to heard his story eventhough he been tell the same story several time. 

"Daddy, can you play games with me after this ?" asked Sehyun. Sehun nod.

"Sure, why not...". After that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter