IS IT LOVE ? (KIM JAEHYUN AND LAUREN WU)

Remember, Call Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just imagine now ExoPink children already in teens and they are going to high school. First story of ExoPink children is about Leader Couple Junior. Kim Jaehyun (Surong's son) and Lauren Wu (Kris daughter). The story begin......

 

Since Lauren go to the same achool with Jaehyun, she being highlight. Not only because she pretty,clever but her relationship between Jaehyun and her be question by other students. It is because of the word oppa. Who doesn't know Kim Jaehyun ? A student in senior year who being adored by many juniors in that school. Not only because he clever but also good looking and not forget he also from a rich family. Eventhough, many girls had crush towards him, neither of them will call him, oppa cause Jaehyun not allowed it. But then, the new transfer student from US, it turned be Lauren call him oppa. Of course students being curious about that. When being asked about that, Jaehyun remain silent and Lauren just smiled. Both of them didn't admit or denying about each others.  But fortunately, none of the students know they living in the same house. If does, it will be a hot topic in school. Lauren still living with them cause her parents still in US. 

 

Today the first subject is P.E. This week is female students turn to play and male students will be audience because last week male students already played. Female students will be play netball, and Lauren be in the center. Lauren indeed Kris female version cause Kris also good at basketball. Jaehyun sit on audience  with first aid box, in case anyone hurt when playing. Lauren who sit not far from him looking at Jaehyun and smile. 'He never failed make me smile .' thought Lauren. When she tied her shoelace, she heard some male students talk about Jaehyun behind her.

"Do you guys know the relationship between Jaehyun sunbae and that new transfer girl ?"

"Molla, why you ask about that ?"

"Don't you feel weird ? We all know that Jaehyun sunbae never be closed with girls and none of female students will call him oppa because Jaehyun sunbae not allowed it. But then, that girl so closed with him and even call him oppa..."

"Really ? I heard that both of them are friends still childhood..."

"I feel envy towards Jaehyun sunbae. Even he not so good with girls but they still adored him much. He almost the time always with his books and only play with boys...."

"But then, he clever and good looking and plus he from rich family. What a good package he had...". Lauren smile when she heard the conversation among the students. Then she stand up and  made a way to Jaehyun seat. Jaehyun look up when he feel someone beside him. 

"Ouh, Lauren-ah...". The other students start whispering when they saw both of them talk.

"Oppa, don't you want give me s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter