LDYK 2

Little Do You Know

Lu Han slowly closes his eyes when Jongin’s breath comes across his cheek. The nearness almost suffocates him.  It doesn’t take long until he feels a pair of lips pressed against his face—warm and gentle. It’s as if the younger male is being careful not to lean too much. There is hesitation not because Jongin is afraid to kiss him but because he might lose his sanity if he goes further. Lu Han senses the pair of lips curving upwards, forming a smile, as he remains silent and motionless. Jongin is now getting further with his actions—his hands resting on Lu Han’s shoulders. His heart is beating wildly as he inhales Lu Han’s scent. He laughs in his mind thinking how the older one will approve it if he says he smells so manly. Jongin wishes he could say it out loud and hear Lu Han’s little chuckles. But he’s currently lost in an overwhelming thought: kissing Lu Han and feeling his soft skin against his lips.

 With eyes still shut, the older one slowly lifts his arm towards Jongin and places his hand on the latter’s chest to push him away before the situation gets out of hand. Jongin quickly opens his eyes and is forced to sit back on the car seat. He looks away, a little embarrassed while Lu Han just coughs the awkwardness away.

“You’re silly,” murmurs the older one as he starts the car. His voice pours out composure and maturity which bothers Jongin a little. Too calm and almost unaffected. Jongin just gulps hardly and looks away. The rest of the journey to Lu Han’s apartment (yes, he still decided to push through with the apartment plan) is filled with silence and tension; Lu Han focuses on the road while Jongin gazes at the busy streets of the city. After the longest thirty minutes, they finally arrive at Lu Han’s place. His private room is situated at the seventh floor of the building. So not to attract attention or get caught by paparazzi, they pass through the back door that only VIP can get access to. Good thing, one of the security officers is a good friend of Lu Han. They are able to get inside without hassle. Lu Han’s apartment is a single-room space with modern accent to it. Like his office, there’s not much furniture or colorful decorations. The only evident colors that stand out from the beige wall as a background are the grey and turquoise combination of throw pillows on the couch. Overall, it’s simple-styled, minimalist-inspired and neat.

Jongin follows as Lu Han paces to the living room. “Sit down,” says the older one, pointing at the couch and signaling Jongin to make himself comfortable. Jongin nods weakly and sits—his eyes are wandering around the place. Before he knows it, Lu Han disappeared in his sight. He panics a little and rises to his feet until he heard Lu Han calling out from the other side of the area. “Just a moment. I’ll make some tea for you. Or do you want coffee?”

Jongin doesn’t reply. Instead, he looks around to find where the voice comes from. He walks towards the area, parallel to the living room and next to the huge glass window and finds Lu Han in a small kitchen, brewing tea. In careful steps, Jongin walks towards him and halts behind Lu Han, just a few meters away from the latter. He’s not sure if it’s his imagination, but Jongin notices Lu Han flinched a little when turned slightly and realized the younger one behind him.

I love you. I still do.”

Lu Han shakes his head a little. Hurriedly, he pours the hot water in the cup and carelessly swings around when Jongin calls his name. His composure dies out and he spills the drink all over Jongin’s shirt. Good thing, he is fast to recover the cup before it falls. Jongin groans—brows puckered, biting his lower lip when he felt his skin burns because of the hot tea. He takes a couple of steps backwards while taking off his shirt. “I’m sorry,” states Lu Han right away. He looks around and grabs the tissue on the rack. He immediately hands it to Jongin and apologizes once more. While holding his stained shirt, Jongin raises his head to meet Lu Han’s concerned expression. When the former realizes that he basically just took off his clothes in front of Lu Han, who despite not avoiding the sight looks uncomfortable, his eyes grow bigger like how a thief looks after being caught. “I’m sorry,” he mumbles.

“I’ll get a shirt for you,” says Lu Han, walking pass by him. Jongin’s eyes follow him as he enters what seems to be his bedroom across the room. Jongin hesitantly follows him. He is scared, feeling his heart rapidly beating. He starts sweating while his hands squirm in uneasiness. “Here,” Lu Han finally speaks, revealing a clean white shirt. He extends his arm, waiting for Jongin to get it but the latter is just staring back at him, not sure what to think or to do. Lu Han frowns a little and moves closer so he can hand it to Jongin.

“Thanks,” mutters the latter, finally grabbing the shirt from Lu Han—his eyes didn’t leave the older one’s face. Instead of putting it on, he just holds it and continues to stare at Lu Han like a lost child. Lu Han finally thinks it’s better for them to get out and settle in the living room. He is now getting affected just by the way Jongin looks at him. “Jongin,” he says, holding his voice right just before it drops and discloses how apprehensive he is. He looks back at Jongin with a straight face. It’s supposed to be a warning, but Jongin didn’t waver; his full attention is on Lu Han and Lu Han alone. There is a long period of eye contact—the charcoal, deep-set eyes against the bright, chestnut ones.

“Let’s talk in the living room, Jongin.”

Jongin remains quiet. One step forward.

Lu Han’s eyes drop on the floor, “Let’s figure out how you can turn back to your real self and find Laogao.”

Another step forward from Jongin. “I know you just want everything to go back to normal. But why do you sound like in a rush to throw me away?” The words are bitter and painful.

Lu Han immediately lifts his head—guilt evident in his face. No, that’s not it.

Jongin stands there in front of him—the distance so small that Lu Han automatically inclines his head away. But Jongin moves farther until he gets a hold of Lu Han’s shoulders, “Do you want me gone?”

“Jongin---“

“You know what? It takes a lot from me not to hug you and kiss you and have you for myself, Lu Han,” states Jongin, his voice now louder and with a hint of desperation. The next lines are filled with longing, almost pleading tone. “It takes a lot from me not to touch you, and stare at you. I don’t know what to do anymore. I think I am losing my mind for hoping that you-that you somehow have feelings for me, too. Even just a little. I mean, it is possible right? I don’t want to think that you’re the kind of person who just lets go of the person you like…or or even love because it’s wrong in the eyes of the people? It’s possible, we’re possible, right?.”

Lu Han purses his lips tightly and does his best not to say anything. Well, not until Jongin rests his head on his shoulder and starts sobbing. His instinct pushes him to embrace the younger one with all his might while whispering to him to stop. He says sorry softly as he rakes his fingers on Jongin’s hair. With Jongin slowly shifting his head to meet Lu Han’s lips, the older one realizes something.

“I don’t mean to hurt you, Jongin.” His voice still deep but now, there’s no restraint in his words.

All walls constricting his feelings have been climbed—all pretenses crumbling.

He tried not to fall into the state where he couldn’t turn back and think straight.

 

 He lost.

 

 

Jongin’s arms crawl along Lu Han’s back and waist, pulling him closer even though there’s no more space separating them. Both release soft groans while their lips coil together as one. When Lu Han arches his head back to give way to Jongin’s lips, the latter becomes more confident to move ahead. He glides his lips along the veins on Lu Han’s neck, producing a hungry moan. Jongin lowers his body a little to reach the back of Lu Han’s thighs. He carefully lifts Lu Han up, wrapping the legs around his waist and going back to smother his lips. When he secured Lu Han, his hand slowly reaches to the snapback, takes it off and drops it on the floor. He caresses Lu Han’s long, brown locks—circling his palm around his head. His fingers trail down on his ear, touching Lu Han’s silver-plated earring until it rest on the latter’s nape.

Lu Han suddenly breaks away from the kiss. His eyes meet Jongin who frowns because of the lack of contact.

“Put me down, Jongin.”

“Tsk. I don’t want to,” replies Jongin before kissing him again.

“Jongin, please. I might fall. J-Jongin!”

“Lu Han*kiss* I need you *kisses*”

When Lu Han wiggles his way down, Jongin loses his grip, making Lu Han fall down directly on the bed. Jongin is able to balance himself up, but he suddenly gulps nervously when he finds Lu Han on the bed—hair messed up, almost covering his big eyes. His body seems sinking on the sheets. The older one tries to get up quick but Jongin positions himself above him, owning his lips once again.

Lu Han is pressed on the bed and just when Jongin thinks he would struggle, the former’s hands move towards Jongin’s chest, and crawls around his back, pulling him in. This action makes Jongin tremble but he didn’t let go of Lu Han’s lips.

“I love you,” he whispers, pressing his body on Lu Han’s chest. With lips parted, Jongin cups Lu Han’s face and smiles at him. There is an expression of fulfillment and delight.

The former’s eyes are tightly shut. He cannot really comprehend what’s going on or what’s about to happen; the situation he is in at the moment. He is aware how he lost control and gave in to Jongin’s passionate movements.

Seconds, minutes of silence passed.

When the kissing ceased and nothing more happened, Lu Han slowly opens his eyes and….

finds Jongin softly snoring on his chest. Lu Han sighs in relief, knowing that nothing "more" will happen between them (at least for now).He finally lets out a smile, loosening up and accepting the reality of him baring himself and falling deep for the persistent one (which he has been keeping all this time). While fondling Jongin's hair, he patiently waits for sleepiness to strike. He might as well starts counting sheeps since his wild heartbeat will definitely prevent him from falling into slumber soon.


A/n: So....that's chapter 2 y'all. I'm still not sure how many chapters I'll make. I'll just decide as the story progresses. 

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. :)