CHAPTER 4

THE RIGHT ONE

Two weeks he waiting for a call from Yoochun but the said man didn’t call him at all. Junsu realize that he not important in Yoochun heart. If that day he just sulking when Yoochun ignore him but now he really upset and angry with Yoochun.

“Oops,sorry I forgot to buy present for you.”  Yoochun said with guilty face when he forgot to buy souvenir for Junsu.

Junsu just smile bitterly. He just watch Yoochun. Yoochun guilty face only for one moment. Because now that man already laugh with his family members. Various gift Yoochun buy for his mama,papa, and his brother but for him? Nothing… Aish, why hoping for nothing.

If he follow his heart, he just want to get away from them but when think of Yoochun parent present there, Junsu didn’t heart to do that. Junsu just smile when Mrs Park scold Yoochun because he forgot to buy a present for him. Eventhough he sad but he didn’t have the heart to see Yoochun got scold so he persuaded Mrs Park to just forget about that.

Coincidence Changmin called him to ask questions about their assignment. So with politeness, he excused himself to the bedroom.

“Changmin,thanks a lot! You’ve save me…” Junsu said after he told a solution to the Changmin question earlier.

“What happen? Seems kind of serious..” Changmin guess.

“Yoochun with his family came..” whine Junsu.

“It’s good that he come. Since you miss him and want to see him right.” Tease Changmin.

“Yah! Who say I miss him? I’m certainly not miss him okay. I’m just upset with him actually and sad because he forgot to buy me a gift from London.” The warm water is already flowing on Junsu soft cheek. He doesn’t know why he should be crying but Yoochun action really make him hurt.

“Junsu don’t be like this. It’s just small matter right. Maybe he just forgot, when he go again, he must buy for you. ..” Changmin persuade Junsu just like mom persude his son. Changmin feel worry when he hear Junsu sobbing.

“Junsu, don’t scare me like this. Before, when you argue with Yunho, you not cry like this…’ said Changmin concerned.

“Changmin, I don’t know why I’m crying right now but I’m sad when he made like I just nothing to him. Just like a stranger. I’m his fiancée and his soon to be wife but Yoochun just treat me like I’m not important. I’m not hope that he buy me gift but enough if he apologize not tell me he go to London.” Junsu expressed his disappoint. The more he know Yoochun, the more he afraid to spend his life beside the man.

‘Did I make the right decision? That question often play on his mind but he also don’t have the answer.

“Junsu, don’t be like this okay. You’re still in process getting know him right. Don’t jugde book by it’s cover. Patient ok.” Changmin advised was carved in mind. Eventhouh he hurt but need pretend to be strong because this is what he choose. Maybe this karma because he not willingly accept that man.

“Thanks buddy. I’ll try. Ok I’ve gotta go, or my mom will nagged me..” said Junsu as he ended their conversation.

“Be stong buddy..” said Changmin briefly give words of encouragement to his friend.

Junsu just smile plainly before go the bathroom to clean his face after he cry. It’s better if he swallow all this. Nobody need to know that he hurt by the man.

*********************************

subscribe, comment and love me kkkkk