CHAPTER 3

THE RIGHT ONE

Knock on the door from outside make Junsu startled. Junsu mom reverie at the door, make Junsu surprise. His mom rarely come to his room unless there is something important to discuss.

“Come in Ma..” invite Junsu before take place beside his mom.

“Sorry if mama disturb Junnie study. Yoochun mom calls, she said Junnie accept Yoochun proposal, is that true?” asked Junsu mom. Eventhough, she heard from her bestfriend but she want to hear it from Junsu himself.

“Im sorry not discuss with mama first before accept Yoochun proposal. I’m myself do not know how I’m accept him.” Junsu said honestly. It better he just tell his mom because he mom can just read him like open book.

“Mama don’t mind if you not accept Yoochun proposal. Fot me, my son happiness is more important. I know you can’t forget about Yunho yet, right?” said Junsu mom softly and full of love make Junsu tear up a bit.

“It’s true, I’m still love Yunho but I think it’s time to open my heart for other. It’s no use I still waiting for Yunho.” Said Junsu camly. He just accept with fate for him.

“That’s good if you think like that. Just forget about Yunho and accept Yoochun. Mama think Yoochun more handsome than Yunho..” teasing his mom.

“Mama..!”  Junsu face became red because of shy. Nor his denying that fact.

Yoochun definitely handsome and he not surprise if Yoochun got many girl and guy admire him. For Junsu, Yoochun quite perfect. That guy has look, money and steady job. Only fool people will reject that man but for Junsu all of that not important. He just want to find a man that can protect and love him. Someone will always be by his side in happiness and sadness. That characteristic seem not in Yoochun. That man too busy with the company affair after their dinner that night, Yoochun not calls him at all. Sometimes he wondered, is it true yoochun love him or just toy with him?

“Just now Yoochun call mama, he send regards to you…” said Junsu mom when she recalled her conversation with Yoochun that afternoon.

“Why didn’t he call me?” said Junsu get upset.

“Are u sulking? Hahah… it’s just a short call, beside Junnie not back from class yet. Beside he not in Korean..”  Junsu stare his mom with puzzle.

‘What mama mean Yoochun not in Korean? Where did that man go? Not telling me anything!’ Junsu angry with Yoochun.

“Where Yoochun go? He not telling me anything…” said Junsu without facing his mom.

“Yoochun go to London, he been there two days already to handle his father company branch there…” replied Junsu mom a bit surprise when his son did not know anything about that.

“Just go like that? Not telling me anything?” Junsu start felling angry. It’s okay if Yoochun not calling him buts is it difficult to just sent a message to tell about it.

“He maybe forgot it. Don’t think to much about it..” Junsu mom try to calm Junsu anger.

“I’m seem not important to him…” sulk Junsu, he upset actually.

“Don’t sulking…my son not look good if sulking!” Junsu just smile bitterly. He tried to smile when inside his cursed that one man name Yoochun.

*********************************************

sorry its sooooo short lol will try to make long next time but...hrmm i will try lol

subscribed,comment and love me kkkkk