What are you??

My fairy... in disguise

"You must be seeing things hyung... are you too stressed out?" Sungmin asked as he rest his hands on heechul's forehead.

"Aish! Im perfectly fine..." he muttered.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________--

Ryeowook put down the last dish on the dining table.

"Dinner is ready!!" he shouted and the members slowly crowd around the dinner table.

"Wow! Looks great!" Shindong his lips as he sat down.

"Wookie is so talented... Plays the piano, sings AND cooks!" Yesung laughed.

"Ok ok~ we get the point. lets jus eat..." Heechul rolled his eyes as he told the other members to sit down and eat.

"Wheres Yoon Hee?" Donghae asked.

"In her room i think." Eunhyuk said looking around.

Donghae walked towards yoon hee's room and knocked on the door.

"Dinner's ready~" he said.

The door swing open and yoon hee stepped out slowly.

"umm... its pretty warm today... are you sure you wanna wear that?" Leeteuk pointed at Yoon Hee's Jacket.

"err. yeah... i feel cold..." she said as she smiled and touched her back to make sure that her fairy wings arent sticking out.

"here! have some meat~" Siwon passed Yoon hee a piece of meat as she sits down.

Yoon Hee's Pov

"Oh... im a herbivore... I dont eat meat." I said. They stared at me weirdly.

"Herbivore? You mean vegetarian..." Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow as he pointed out.

"err... yeah..." I said awkwardly.

"Keke~ you're so funny... " Leeteuk laughed. I looked down... embarrassed. 

"what do you like to eat?" Ryeowook asked me. "Maybe i can cook it for you next time~"

"I like to eat rose petals~" I said briefly. and those eyes were on me again. this time... they were slightly surprised,

"You eat flowers?" Heechul frowned at me.

omg. i forgot that humans down eat those...

" I mean... I... like to eat... um... salad?" I said... unsure.

Thats one of the few things they eat here right?

"err,.. ok... i will make some tomorrow..." Ryeowook said slowly.

"Can you help to clean the house tomorrow? We will be away the whole day tomorrow..." Donghae said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Sure... ok." I said and continued munching on my vegetables.

"Mmmm... this vegetables taste good! what did you put in it?" Shindong asked.

"Well... I put in some sugar... sauce... sesame oil..." 

"Sesame oil?!" I exclaimed. They were looking at me... AGAIN. 

Sesame seeds are reeally harmful to fairies... I gulped as I slowly excused myself from the dinner table.

I ran to the toilet and I rinsed my mouth with cold water... I felt my wings tingling in pain. Uh-oh...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

No one's Pov

"Whats up with the new housekeeper? She's so weird..." yesung shook his head as he kept on eating,

"I told you she's weird!" Heechul said.

"I wonder if she is ok..." Sungmin said softly looking at the direction where Yoon hee ran to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________-

Kyuhyun's Pov

Its 12am... time to get my beauty sleep. I rested my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. the other members are already sleeping soundly. I stayed up late on the computer playing starcraft... Its the BEST game ever by the way. I get to have the whole room to myself today because Sungmin was sleeping with Heechul hyung.

"Cough... cough... cough..."

I woke up in surprised. The sound seems to be coming from the room next door. wait... isnt that Yoon Hee's room?

I got up immediately. The coughing seems to be really bad. I knocked onto Yoon Hee's door.

"Yoon Hee? Are you alright?" 

She didnt respond. She just kept on coughing.

I tried to open the door and the door was not lock.  So i opened it and found Yoon Hee curled up on the bed Coughing.

I ran to her bed.

"Yoon Hee? What happened to you?" I was getting a little worried as I touched her forehead. her eyes were closed and she was still wearing that thick jacket. her forehead was BURNING hot. and i saw sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Aish... Why wear that Jacket when your body temperature is so warm?!" I shook my head as I slowly helped her remove her jacket.

Right at that moment, something huge and beautiful appeared from her back. My eyes widened as I saw a pair of beautiful feather wings flattering behind her.

I stared at her in disbelief...

"What are you?" I muttered.