My mission...

My fairy... in disguise

 I took a deep breath as I walk into the enormous castle... The queen told me to see her this morning and I'm worried that I got into trouble...

"Kim Yoonhee?" I heard the queen ask me. I gulped and bow.

"Greetings, My n-name is K-kim Yoonhee" I stammered.

She giggled when she heard my voice.

"Don't worry... YOu're not in trouble... You are shaking so much your wings might drop off!" She laughed and suddenly went back to her serious tone.

"I chose you to be on a mission... a very important mission..." She said seriously.

"What is it?" I asked

"JoonHyun is back... He is determined to capture all the fairies in Neverland and steal all our powers from us..." 

I covered my mouth in shock when i heard the name 'Joonhyun'.

Joonhyun was once a fairy.. But his parents died when he was young, leaving him alone in the world. He was so upset that he removed all of his fairy powers and tore off his wings (ouch) Soon after that, he found out that his parents died in a forest fire when hunting for food for the King and queen. Frm that day on, He had always think that it was the King and Queen of neverland's fault that his parents had died... he tried to seek revenge a couple of times and killed many fairies... One of them was my father... My mum died when giving birth to me and it was Joonhyun who killed my only relative.

"Joonhyun has already entered the human world... He plans to use innocent humans to kill us." The queen said.

"He has trained his powers and is now able to control humans' mind..." She continued.

I gulped... This doesnt sound good...

"Yoonhee-ah... I need you to protect someone... Someone that he is going to attack first... I need you to protect someone from the human world..."

"But why me?" I asked.

"This book will help with with ur quest... Good luck~" She smiled and said, ignoring my question. "I know u wont let us down... Fight for your parents~"

In a blink of an eye, I was transported to a very big room. It was really dark and there was at least 700+ human beings squeezing with me. They were all holding blue light sticks.

I flipped open the book and i read wat was written on the first page:

*YOu are now in a concert. A concert is where a group of famous celebrities would perform on stage for an audience.

*Look for Lee Sungmin.

*Use your light stick to help you.

A blue light stick magically appeared on the book. I took it in my hand and turned it on. 

All of a sudden, the crowd started to scream like crazy. I looked up and saw a group of people on stage dancing.

The book flipped open by it self:

*Dont Just stand there, MOVE!!

My eyes widened. The queen must hav gave me a magic book that knows what im doing. I use the light stick to find my way closer to the stage.

"Omo!!! Sungmin oppa!!! OPPA!!!!" The girls next to me screamed when a guy appeared infront of them on stage.

"Oh... so thats Lee Sungmin..." I murmmered.

I observed his face carefully...

"hmm... he look rather cute~" I giggled.

The book flipped open:

*Stop spazzing... and try to recognise the other members as well... It might help u later...

I rolled my eyes... yeah yeah~ watever...

I scanned through the stage and saw at least 10 members on stage. Good grief... thats alot of people in a group...

"Yah! Book!! How do i know their names?" I asked the book like an idiot.

The words slowly form on the page:

*Heres a photo...

I observed the photos carefully...

"Hmm... That one is... Leeteuk... The leader..." I looked at a handsome looking guy at the corner of the stage and back to the photos.

"Donghae...Heechul...Eunhyuk...Yesung...Siwon...Ryeowook...Shindong...Kyuhyun..." I named them one by one slowly as i observe them on stage. 

(After the show)

Gosh... I think my ear drums are broken... I walked out slowly and flipped open the book:

*As u can see, U are wearing a tight fitting shirt and a jacket to hide your wings... Make sure nobody sees your wings... No one must know that you are a fairy.

I sighed... This is so stressful!!

*You will be living with them...

wait... what?!!! 

"Excues me?! How do u even know that they would want me in their dorm?!" I exclaimed to the book... gaining attention from the rest. I nod my head, apologising.

*Just Keep quiet and follow instructions! You are their new housekeeper... You will be helping to clean up their dorm and while you are there, remember to keep an eye on Sungmin...

argh... I feel like a stalker now... I roamed around the city for a long time before i got my next instruction.

*YOu will be teleported to their door in 3... 2... 1...

In a blink of an eye, I was infront of a door. There were shoes all over the floor. I knocked on the door and the door flung open immediately.

"Are you the new housekeeper?" The person who answered the door seem surprised.

hmm... that is... um... oh yea! Heechul!

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ YoonHee imida..." I nodded my head and bowed to him.

He smiled and let me in.

"Yah!! Hyung!! Everyone!! This is our new housekeeper!! Yoonhee~" He shouted.

"Wow~ She's beautiful!!!" I tried to recognise who said that... I stared at his face for a moment... Oh! Its ryeowook!

and thats yesung...Eunhyuk...Siwon...Kyuhyun...Shindong...Donghae...Leeteuk and...

Sungmin...

"Why dont u put ur stuff in that room over there?" Donghae asked me as he point to a empty room.

"But i dont have any..." I was about to say that i didnt hav anything when I look down and saw an enormous bag on the floor next to me. On the bag, It says "Kim YoonHee" 

"I mean... yea... sure..." I said awkwardly as I picked up the bag which magically appeared out of no where and walked towards the room.

Author's Pov

When Yoonhee went into the room, the members start to whisper to each other,

"Omo... She's waaaay beautiful to be a housekeeper!"

"We should be good to her!"

"I think i just saw an angel or a fairy!!"

"I dunno... Theres Something weird about her..." Heechul said that made all the members stare at him.

"What?" Sungmin asked.

"I swear i didnt see that bag when i open the door to let her in..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: wee~ Hope u liked it so far~~ I wanna hear ur opinions!! Comment~~~ ^^ and do subscribe if you like it! Thankyou for your support~ ;)