Final

Movie Night

"Are you ready to go out yet?" Hoshi rolled around on your couch, bored from waiting. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" You ran down the stairs and practically leapt into his arms. He let out a grunt, hugging you tightly. "You took too long, and I hate waiting." He huffed, sticking out his lower lip. "Sorry, Soonyoung! Are you excited to watch the movie though?" Hoshi nodded, dragging you to get your shoes. "Very, and I don't want to be late!" He whined as you patted his head.

Both Hoshi and you were excited to watch the new movie, "Bodies, Blood and Everything Inbetween." It was a zombie movie with some romance thrown in. Hoshi was secretly hoping you'd get scared and leap into his arms, he was confident the zombie movie wouldn't be scary.

Two days ago, Woozi was laughing with Joshua about the new movie, "Bodies, Blood and Everything Inbetween". "It wasn't even scary, and Joshua hyung laughed so hard at the fake blood." Woozi said, patting Joshua's back. 'Joshua hyung gets scared by everything though.. Maybe this would be a nice movie to bring my girlfriend to watch! She'll jump into my arms and swoon. Yes, the perfect plan.' Hoshi thought.

What he didn't expect was that his girlfriend would laugh the same way Woozi described Joshua's laughter, and he definitely did not expect to be the one squealing and covering his eyes. He currently had his face buried in your neck, as you ate the popcorn the both of you bought earlier. "Man, Soonyoung, this movie is so fake, literally! Why are you hiding your face?" Hoshi was usually pretty manly, being able to watch horror movies without crying or screaming. There were small sounds of protests in the back, probably from kids who thought this wouldn't be so 'scary'. 'Sounds familiar, oh well.' You thought as you continued to eat your popcorn, eyes glued to the big screen.

Occasionally patting Hoshi's head throughout the movie, you smiled as the main leads of the movie finally progressed and confessed to each other. Hoshi opened his eyes to look at this and happily squealed into your neck. You laughed at him, and kissed the top of his head. He was nearly in tears, really, by the end of the movie. Not sure whether those tears were from fright or happiness, but you handed him some tissue anyway. You swore you heard squealing from behind, and a muffled 'Shut up!', followed by someone whining.

'It sounds exactly like.. Seungcheol and Chan.' You frowned, shrugging it off, thinking it an auditory hallucination. You probably spent too much time with the usual gang, and were hearing things after not being around them for a day. As the final credits rolled, Hoshi finally lifted his head and began spazzing. Hoshi rarely fanboyed, with the exception of Girls' Generation, at which you'd sigh. He was so happy the main characters ended up together, and continued to do squeal as you both left the cinema hall.

Hearing a loud click of an iPhone camera, and seeing a bright flash from behind, you turned around to find the source. "Soonyoung, I could've sworn someone just took a picture of us.." After being unable to find the source of the light, you faced Hoshi and continued to listen to his rambling.

"Oh, yes, Soonyoung. Did you hear the people behind us? They sounded a lot like people we know, namely Seungcheol and the rest.." Out of the corner of his eye, Hoshi saw a plant move. "No, but the plant over there just moved. The aircon isn't blowing hard enough for the plant to move.." You raised an eyebrow and walked over to the plant. Pulling its leaves apart, you saw a very sheepish Seungkwan and Hansol grinning at you. "Really, guys? The rest of you can come out now, I know you're here."

Your twelve friends slowly crept out of their hiding spots, and you tapped your foot impatiently. "Well? Explanations?" Joshua, being the gentleman he is, explained, "Well, we were worried Soonyoung might try something, especially with it being a sort of horror movie." Hoshi gasped, offended. "I would not!" Minghao rolled his eyes, "What about the time you said-" Hoshi practically tackled Minghao into the floor with incredible speed and covered his mouth. "Shut up, Minghao!" He hissed.

Sighing, you waved your hand dismissively. "He wouldn't try anything on me, he's pretty harmless. Besides, did you forget? I'm pretty good at kicking when I need to." Seokmin rubbed his , thinking about the time he made you angry. "We were just concerned, noona." Chan pouted, and you pinched his cheek. "I'm fine, guys. Don't worry too much about me."

"But noona, he cried watching the movie!" "He hid his face in your neck like a little kid!" "True, he's not manly enough for my favourite dongsaeng!" "Come on, Seungcheol hyung, I saw you wiping a tear or two away!" "I had something in my eye, fool!" "You're not manly either, hyung!" You swore the fourteen of you would be kicked out of the place soon.

After prying Hoshi off of Minghao, who had started turning blue (and finally getting the boys to shut up), you left the movie theater with Hoshi, glad to have some peace. "Finally, I swore so many insults were thrown my way." He was sulking, and you pecked his cheek. "It's okay, as long as you're perfect to me, right?"

His face lit up and he pulled you in for a kiss. "I swear, you're the best girlfriend ever. You don't laugh at me when I mess up or do something stupid, well.. Sometimes. You make me great food. At least when you're not being lazy.. And-" You smacked his head. "Yah, I was trying to be nice and sappy for a minute, and you ruin it!" He kissed your nose, smiling. "I love you too, baby." Rolling your eyes, you hugged him tightly, both of you enjoying the moment.

"Ew, noona! Hyung, get off her!"

"YAH, LEE CHAN! Stop assaulting Soonyoung!"