Chapter 7

Oh Please!

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Suga, J-hope and Jimin were at cafetaria since they have no class later, they were boredly sitting together.

"I'm so bored." Hyoyeon said.

"Me too, why there is no cute dongsaeng here?" Taeyeon said, leaned her face on the table.

"Tsk tsk, Kim Taeyeon. It's didn't weird if you still single now." Jimin said.

Taeyeon then glare at him, "Shut up Park Jimin, you also single." she said and mehrong.

"I just don't want, if I want there is a lot of girls queue waiting for me." Jimin proudly said.

"Are you lying three years old kid?" Taeyeon brush out laugh hearing it.

"It'a a fact, are you jealous over me?" Jimin said.

"Jealous? over you? are you kidding me?" Taeyeon said.

"Yo-" "You two stop it! you single you also single why don't you two pair up become a couple? rather than you two always fight." Yuri said.

"What? No way!" They said together.

"See? you two really match." Yuri add.

"We're not" still same line, "Yah, why you copy me?" still same and they said it together.

The others smirked and chuckled at them, they awkwardly turned away and drink at the same time. Suga then turned to look at the door and he saw Seohyun was with Jungkook, walk in the cafetaria.

"Look!" Suga said and pointed to them, the others turn to look his direction.

"Seohyun and Jungkook?" J-hope said.

"Why they're together?" Yuri ask curiously.

"Maybe study?" Hyoyeon add.

"But seems like they getting along nicely, Seohyun never been like that infront of a junior." Taeyeon add.

They keep looking at them, like a spy was focusing on their target.

"Noona, what do you want?" Jungkook ask.

"Ice chocolate and salad please." Seohyun said.

"Okay." he said and start ordering their food, then they waited a side the counter.

"Noona, don't move." Jungkook suddenly said, Seohyun was confused why he said that. Jungkook raised his hand and help Seohyun clean up something on her cheek. After that Seohyun tilt down her head again.

"There is something on your cheek noona." Jungkook said.

"Thank you." Seohyun said, then the order was ready. Jungkook take it and they tried to find seat, he put down the food on the table then they sit down and start digging on their food.

"Do you saw it? why Kookie touch her cheek by suddenly?" J-hope ask curiously.

"Seohyun really change her mine, I'm happy with it." Taeyeon said.

"Jjang Seohyun-ah!' Hyoyeon said.

 

The next morning, they all gathered in front of the college ready to start their vacation. Then a big bus came and fetch them.
It took 2 hours to go there, finally they arrived. The mentors were already there, and welcome them in front of the villa.

"Welcome everybody." Siwon said.

"You must be tired, now you can go to your room and take a rest. One hour later we gathered again" Tiffany said.

"Come to me and get your key, There are two villas one for boy and another one for girl." Hyoyeon said and gave them the key, they excitedly run toward the villa.

"It's a good place." Seohyun said.

"Why you never take us here before?" Taeyeon ask Siwon.

"I took the boys once." Siwon said.

"We should take a rest too." Jin said.

"Where is our villa?" Hyoyeon ask.

"There, since there is fifteen of us. We'll only use one villa." Siwon said.

"Okay, let's go." Then they went to there villa also, One hour later they gathered again. They start to played the games until evening after that the girls prepared dinner and the boys carry out the table and stacked it became a long table.

"Are you having fun today?" Siwon ask.

"Yeahhhhh!!" They shouted happily.

"I already prepared a VVIP karaoke room for later." Siwon said, and they clapped their hand happily.

After dinner they went to karaoke except Seohyun, she excuse herself saying that she was tired. Jin want to accompany her but she want to be alone. She walk near a pool, sit down and kick the water like a little girl.

"Noona.." someone tapped on her, made her shock.

"Omo, Taehyung? why are you here? you didn't join them?" Seohyun ask.

"I don't like singing." he said and sit beside Seohyun, put his leg into the water to. "Then why noona didn't join them?" he ask.

Seohyun refused to join not because she didn't like singing, it's because she afraid she can't hold it since there are so crowded. "Nothing, I'm just tired." she excuse.

"Noona I want to ask you something." Taehyung said.

"About what?" Seohyun looked at him.

"What is your relation with Jin Hyung?" he ask.

Seohyun widened her eyes then chuckled, "College mate, also my senior." she answer.

"Only that?" Taehyung know it's more than that.

"Of course, why you suddenly ask?" She ask back.

"Uhm nothing, I saw you often hanging out with him. I thought he was your.." "My boyfriend?" She laughed, 
"I hanging out with him because I want to learn more about law, don't you know your hyung is a genius? he know a lot so I like to asking him." Seohyun said.

Taehyung nooded, "Then what do you think about Jungkook and me?" he ask.

"You? you're smart almost like Jin. But you're too silent when it come to the other students, you can be more opened then you'll get a lot of friends." Taehyung scratch his hair, "and Jungkook.." suddenly Seohyun smile, "He played a lot, but want to learn more too. He is a cute boy I think." she said

 

Whoop! Seo start have feeling toward Jungkook?!!
Poor TaeTae, Stay tuned!
Comment to critize me, kkk!