part 1: the first meeting

untitled draft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

First meetings aren’t always graceful. When you first met Wonwoo, it was on the first day of your last year in high school in your biology class. You barely made it in time before the late bell and because of that, you weren’t able to snag a seat next to one of your friends. And all that was left was a seat next to a boy known to talk to himself or a seat next to Wonwoo, a guy with a reputation of being surreal. 

Wonwoo. No one knew how to explain him. He was an attractive guy: broad shoulders, sharp eyes, tall figure. It looks like he understands fashion by the why he styles his hair and keeps his uniform clean. Sometimes people think he’s gay for paying attention to how he dresses but it turns out it was really just his grandma making him look this way. His distraught aura made him unapproachable; his glaring eyes made him scary. Girls fawned over him but only from a distance. Guys weren’t his biggest fans, seeing him as their greatest competition. He did have a few friends in school and when he’s with them, he seemed like a completely different person; hence surreal. Was he even real? His smile could cure cancer but it’s so rare you can never get a sample of it. Nevertheless, despite his aloof character, you choose to sit next to him, praying that this school year would cooperate.

At the beginning, he didn’t talk much. He took notes diligently and kept quiet for the most part. It was mostly you ignoring him because of his aura. He was unapproachable. You always thought people exaggerated that stuff since you thought they were just being wimps at trying to make new friends but Wonwoo had the biggest wall around him that was absolutely tough to break. It scared you to ask him questions because what if he found you ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter