ONE

Battles of the Chodings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

 

"Is Big Bang coming over for recording today ?"

 

Hyoyeon unnie spoke up suddenly when all the members were in the waiting room at Inkigayo.

 

There was a short silence before I felt that everyone darted their eyes on me.

 

"Please don't stare at me like this, I don't know anything."

 

I spoke up, without looking at them, still focusing on my phone. 

 

"Oh Yoong~ Who are you kidding?"

 

"Exactly, you are the only one that is 'CLOSE' to Big Bang in our group!"

 

Yuri unnie teased, causing the girls to laugh as I rolled my eyes.

 

"I really don't know anything!" I said desperately. "He didn't say anything too, if that satisfies any one of you."

 

Soon, giggles filled the entire room.

 

We are having our second round of promotion for our full 5th album, Your group had also came back this month but I dont't think we have the chance of meeting on music shows.

 

Or was it?

 

Actually we weren't on good terms when we last saw each other. You didn't even bother to text me, so why should I?

 

Oh right, are you wondering who is the lucky one in Big Bang that I'm close too?

 

"Yoong, there's someone looking for you outside." Manager oppa called for me while entering the room.

 

"Neh~"

 

Who could it be? There shouldn't be anyone that I am really close to that would be here on this music show.

 

I was stunned for a moment when I opened the door and saw who it was. You were standing right in front of me with your orange hair, wearing your performance outfit, staring straight into my eyes.

 

How long was it already? 1 month?

 

"Let's go." You grabbed my wrist and started walking away.

 

I kept quiet, allowing you to pull me away.

 

I'm not going to let go of this so easily, Kwon Ji Yong. 

 

Yes, Kwon Ji Yong aka G-DRAGON is the lucky someone that I'm 'CLOSE' to.

 

******

 

"TABI OPPA!" I shook off your hands and ran to TOP oppa, giving him a bear hug.

 

"Yoong! How long has it been? 1 MONTH?!" He purposely emphasized on the last 2 words and returned me the hug.

 

Thanks oppa, you are always the best~

 

"Yeah, I suppose? I miss Ri, Taeyang oppa and Daesung oppa too! I should call them out for a lunch or something. Oppa you should join us too!" I gave him a slap on the arm.

 

"Ouch! Still the same violent deer. Sure sure, my little princess, give me a call or something," he ruffled my hair as always.

 

"Ahem~"

 

"I guess I better leave this room. For now, it seems like Soshi's waiting room will be more welcoming," TOP oppa said while grabbing Big Bang's new album and continued, "with all these albums~"

 

"Oppa! I will go back with you! I'm sure the girls will be happy to see you there~"

 

Actually, that was just part of spiting and it work better than I thought it would. It always does actually.

 

"Yah, Im Yoona, enough is enough huh?" Another voice was heard, it was your voice.

 

"What?" I gave you a glare, pouting my lips.

 

"I beter get going now~" TOP oppa gave a tap on my hands and whispered. "You better stop it before the dragon gets jealous~"

 

This is my first time seeing TOP oppa running.

 

*****

JIYONG'S POV

 

After TOP hyung left, there was only two of us left in the room. Each sitting at the corner of the couch.

 

You gave all your atttention on the phone, pretending that I wasn't around.

 

"Yah, when are you planning to stop ignoring me?"

 

"Im Yoona."

 

"Yoong~"

 

"Babe?"

 

Not even one reply came back. I moved closer to you everytime I urged you to give me a reply. If all these didn't work, I'm left with my last weapon.

 

"Yoongggggg~" I started whining and clingling onto your arms as I pressed my face on your shoulder.

 

I don't believe this wouldn't work on you. It ALWAYS does.

 

Couldn't believe what you are reading righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter