What is love

This Love (Rewriting!!!)

Title: EXO K - What is love / EXO M - What Is Love


Tao's POW:

I walked in the school's yard nervously. My mind only can think about Kris. He is the greatest alpha I have ever met. I want him only to be my one and only mate. But I know I can't have him. More I show my feelings towards him the more he ignores me. It hurts me, but I can get through this! I'm a strong omega! Kris has been missing for a week now. Well, this is not the first time but still! I want to know if he is alright. Yeah yeah, I know. We haven't mated and I don't need to worry about him. But I love him more than I should. I can't get this feeling away, how much I try. I want to know something about Kris but that's impossible. He won't tell anything, he decided to be quiet about his personal life. He is so mysterious which makes me even more curious about him. No one knows where he came from neither if he has a pack. Or who the hell he is really. Wu Kris doesn't just sound a real name.

 

Ugh, maybe I have to ask about Kris's location from that bastard. Speaking of the devil, there he is with Zelo. They are heading to here. Just great. "Good morning Tao!" Zelo was energetic as always. I smiled a little bit. I was so jealous of them. They accept each other while Kris won't accept me. "Morning, have you two seen Kris lately?" Yongguk looked at me and his kind of looked like he was thinking. "Hmm, I haven't seemed him for a week. I guess he got enough of you and get laid with others", SERIOUSLY?! THAT'S ALL HE SAY?! "Excuse me but we both know too well that he won't do that", I snapped at him and he only smirked. Zelo was shaking his head, probably ashamed of me and Yongguk. "Too bad. He said he is tired so he won't attend classes" Finally an honest answer from him! That stupid liar incubus.

 

"Who won't attend classes?" World most handsome voice said. I felt how my feet felt numb and I wanted to scream! "I thought you will sleep another week", that ugly voice answered but I just ignore it. I looked at Kris's handsome face. Damn, he is my ing soulmate and I'm proud of him. "Could you please stop starring me" Kris snapped at me and I immediately looked away. My cheeks were burning and I'm one hundred percentage sure that my face is as red as a tomato! "Aww, don't be so rude to him, Kris. He is your little fanboy", Yongguk but Kris won't even smile at him. Only glared. Zelo was giggling and I looked at the ground. If Yongguk only knew the truth of him being my soulmate. Why moon gods have to be so cruel! What did I do deserve this kind of fate!

 

"We should be heading to class. We have Mr Lee's class he doesn't like if we are late" Yongguk said like he was the best student in the school. "He already hates us, so what," I said while I was already heading to the class. "Well, you two didn't do anything so yeah. No wonder why he doesn't like you two", Kris said and Yongguk just smirked. "Well, you are the teacher's favourite. Should I lure him too to like me?" He asked and Kris hit him hard on the head. Yongguk was bleeding a little bit and the rest of us looked at them. "No, you should attend classes and study, you stupid ert", Yongguk only looked at him and didn't say anything. I was kind of happy what Kris made. HE WAS AWESOME! HE DESERVED THAT HIT!

 

Kris's POW:

 

Yongguk didn't say any word to me anymore. I guess he finally got it that I'm mad at him. I was concussion for a week. And the first very thing I saw when I wake up. The whole house was a mess. No food. Trashes everywhere also laundries. How he can live in that kind of a mess. That stupid rich spoiled kid. "Are you mad at me?" He asked and I wanted to hit him even more. One thing I hate is a mess. I can't stand mess and he knows it. "You are lucky that we are in classroom or I would kill you here and now", I snapped at him and he didn't smirk at all. I guess he knows that I'm as serious as death. "Wu Kris, are you listening?" Mister Lee looked at also whole class. "I apology, teacher. I wasn't", he looked at me with his murderous face. "I said early that we are going to do pairwork. And your partner is Huang Zitao. Since you know how to speak Chinese and he isn't as good in Korean. And when I say this is pairwork, I also mean it, Mr Wu. Do you understand?" Wow, did he got rejected recently or something since he is extra grumpy today?

 

"Understand, teacher", I said calmly. Part of me wanted to scream for help and the other part was happy about it. From all the people, why me? Why my soulmate has to be in this class and now my ing partner in this stupid pairwork. I can already imagine how my soulmate is happy about it. It feels like he planned everything or Yongguk, Which won't surprise me, not at all.

 

Yongguk's POW:

I wanted to laugh hard but Kris was already pretty mad at to me. I didn't want to find his nails against my neck. Or teeth. He is the most dangerous werewolf I have ever met. He can kill anyone without problems which burdens me a lot. So it's better to keep him calm than angry. He won't hesitate to kill anybody. I once saw how he killed pureblood vampire. Thought they are the strongest creatures in the world. But for Kris, they only prey. But I haven't seen him killing anybody for a while. But let's not talk about that.

 

Talking about pairwork. My partner is an idiot and my love's friend. What was his name again? Junhong? No, that was my love's name. Jiyong was Junhong's mother's name. Ahh, Jinyoung. That was his name. Yeah, he is my partner. Yey, a witch as my partner. Well, I'm luckier than Kris. He got someone he didn't want. Well, if that stupid omega was my partner in this pairwork, I would have hush him away. Well, I already do that all the time. Why he has to be Junhong's best friend?!

 

"So, which subject we should take Kris-gege?" Ugh, that annoying voice. How Kris can be so calm with him?! I probably would run away! Poor Kris. Well, I was going to ask Jinyoung which subject we should take but he is sleeping?! What kind of school is this?! "We will take Roma!" I said and Mr Lee looked at me. "Okay then, so Mr. Wu and Mr Huang. Which are you going to choose?" Other groups were already chosen owns. "Second World War", Kris said calmly and Tao was blushing next to him. Ugh, this is awful to watch. Lovesick pup and cold heart idiot.

 

"So, everyone has a subject. Let's start the project and I mean it too" Wow, what happened to him? He isn't that grumpy now? Did he get laid or something? I looked at Jinyoung and sighed. "Wake up!" Mr Lee shouts straight to his ear which makes me jumps. Jinyoung jumped and fall from his chair. "Do not sleep in my classroom never again, Jung Jinyoung" Okay, I take my words back. He is grumpy as hell. Jinyoung looked dumbfound while he was trying to realize what just happened. "I think we should doing our project about Roma," I said calmly and he only nodded. People are acting weirdly today. Is it this day or what?

 


A//N: A 'New' chapter! Yahoo! Hope you like it and I will fix more. 

Also, thanks for subscribing and patention. Love you all~ <3