Talk That

This Love (Rewriting!!!)

Title: Secret - Talk That


Yongguk's POW:

I woke up early today morning, which was a miracle. That kiss between me and Junhong was an amazing experience, what I haven't felt before that. But I can't stop the feeling that someone was looking at us. Maybe it was Kris. But if it was him, he would already tease me about it. Also, he was sleeping that whole time which burdens me even more who it was. "What makes you so uneasy?" He asked me while he was drinking his so beloved coffee without milk. I can't tell him about the kiss! I need to think about something else and fast! "Well, um... You know... It's been already over 10 years when you last time met or contacted your family. Don't you miss them?" He looked at me and shook his head. Yeah, I know why he doesn't keep in touch with his family. "Why would I miss them? After all, they did to me? And why are you changing the topic? From all the people you should know I can see when someone is lying. And I can smell Choi Junhong's scent on your shirt", he snapped at me while he was glaring at me.

know.

 

"Fine! We are dating! Happy?!" I shouted and again he is just rolling his eyes?! "Nope, you aren't. If you were dating you will be ing him non-stop", How he can be always so calm person? I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Kris, I found my mate. But he doesn't want to be with me, not yet" I look up and see the plain roof. "I don't care", was all he said and start changing his clothes again in the kitchen. "Gladly have you as a friend. Also, could you please stop dressing in the kitchen?!", he looked at me and smirked. "When you stop being an ", "I'm not -", I soon realized something and smirked. "I guess you will lose our little bet", he just walked past of me and ignored me?! "Yah! How dare you ignore me!" I heard his fake laugh again and he turns around. "You mean the bet you made by all yourself and I never said I will be part of that" , he was right. He never agreed that bet. "Also, I would like to be alone forever than have a mate." That hurts me when he said he is going to live alone. He will die alone and lonely. I blame his parents!

 

I changed my clothes quickly and finally, we can head to school. Kris was quiet as usual. I walked beside him. When we arrived at lockers I saw that stupid omega keeps coming closer. "Hi, Kris-gege!" He was hyper-energetic and the worse thing is that he is Kris's soulmate. Well, I hope he won't choose that stupid omega and instead of that omega, he will choose some hot alpha female or omega. "Hello Yongguk-ssi", Zelo was smiling at me with his bright and beautiful smile. "Good morning to you too beautiful" He was blushing a lot and he tried to hide it. Cute.

 

"Stop it, you are making me feel a little bit uncomfortable," he said and something told me to listen to him. "Oh, then what should I call you then cutie?" I smirked a little bit which makes Kris glared at me. Also made Zelo's cheeks more red coloured. "J-just call me Z-Zelo!" He was shuttering, how cute. "Okay, Zelo" He was still blushing. "I-I need to go!" He said quickly while he was holding Tao's hand. "See you later!" I shout after him while I was smirking. I can't wait to claim that boy. "Stop destroying boy's innocent mind you dirty ert," Kris said out of nowhere but that only makes me laugh a little bit. "You know, that's part of my nature" I was still smirking and he rolled his eyes. "You're lucky that I don't hate, well not yet," He said coldly. But I just had huge urge to . I hugged him and he didn't like the idea. "Oh, Kris. I'm your best friend and you can't live without me." I sensed how he got annoyed more and more. "You better release me or I will break every bone of yours." He gritted his teeth and now he was serious. I released him almost immediately. He left me alone without any word, typical him.

 

Only if his parents make him like that. I would lovely to see what would he been if he was normal. Not some kind of bookworm antisocial werewolf. Werewolves around his age are thinking about getting mates. He doesn't even want to have one. But who am I to complain about not seeing family? I haven't seen mine for a long time. I haven't heard any word of them, they probably think I'm already dead.

 

 

Kris's POW:

 

I got so annoyed what Yongguk has said today. First, he reminded me of my family which I already forgot! Who is he to complain me to about not keep in touch with my family?! His family probably know that he is alive! And know he thinks he can make me find a mate and have puppies with her/him. Too bad I have already found my mate. That omega named Huang Zitao. I feel bad for him since I'm not interested in a relationship. Even though he is different and funny but y from other omegas. WAIT?! I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT!

 

Speaking of the devil, Tao was sitting next to me again in the glass. That stupid incubus-vampire. Skipping classes again. I felt how Tao was starring at me while I tried to study! If it was possible, he would burn holes on my skin. "Could you please stop starring at me Mr Huang, I hate it when people do that", I looked at him without no emotions. He was blushing like a teenager girl. He started doing his school works. He tried 'secretly' look at me a few times. The lesson went quickly well at least for me. During lunch, Tao was starring me again while Yongguk and Zelo keep flirting each against. Jinyoung was talking to his phone and flirting with his boyfriend. I hate my life is all I can say.

 

Unknown's POW:

"Father, I saw Bang Yongguk with another vampire and they have a romantic relationship. A very deep one, I guess he is Yongguk's soulmate", a beautiful blond-haired woman said to his father while she kneeled on the marble floor. Her father smirked and look at his firstborn. "Oh, is that so? Do you have pictures of that boy?" He asked calmly. The woman stands up from the floor and gave a few pictures of Zelo. "Here are a few pictures of him, father", the woman said calmly. "Well, well. Look what we have here. A little vampire. Go, my child, search every little detail of this vampire", the daughter smirked. "Gladly, father", the woman left the room and the father only smirked. "We will meet soon again, Bang Yongguk," He said while he was holding pictures.


A//N: Long time no see! Sorry, I had some serious issues in my family. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And sorry for making it shor chapter! :3