Falling in Love

This Love (Rewriting!!!)

Title: 2NE1 - Falling in Love


Jinyoung's POW:

I felt my boyfriend's lips on mine which make me open my eyes slowly. "Gongchan", I whispered while I looked deep into his chocolate eyes. "Good morning", Gongchan said while smile at me. His smile was the world's prettiest smile. It was so peaceful and relaxing. I smile back to him then I quickly kiss his right cheek. "Gongie, I have to go to the school before I'm late, again" He chuckled which make me confused. " Today is a Friday, no school for you! Only time for me", he said. He back hugged me while I was laughing. "Babo~ Its only three hours, I know you're a strong human being. You can be without me for three hours" Gongchan begins to pout and he was so cute~~

"I want to go to your school too!" He said while looked at me. "Yah! You can't come with me to the monster school! They will kill you if steps in the school! I don't want that pureblood vampire will bite you! I want to protect you from them!" I was nagging at him but he only laughed. "Silly, I was just only joking. I can't leave Baro here", now it was my turn to pout. I turn back to him. The door opened and Baro walked into the room. He was looking at us. "Baro wants to drink. Baro doesn't feel all right. Baro feels thirsty", He said while he was hugging a white teddy bear.

"Here", I gave him a mug of his favourite ice tea. He was smiling happily. "Ohh, Jinnie. I have a favour. Can you babysit Baro? I have a very important meeting with humans today", Baro was looking at me with those cute eyes of his. "Only for this time. Baro was a vampire, right?" Gongchan only nods then disappears into the bathroom. I dress up my school uniform quickly. "Let's go, Baro", He was holding my hand while he sings a song which I don't know. I already told my teachers that I have Baro with me. They were okay with that 'cause he is a vampire. 

Baro is a quiet person, he doesn't speak much. He is shy but cute. He loves to study with me also do work with Gongchan in their company. I walked into the classroom. First thing I saw was Tao to speaking with Kris. Does he really like Kris? I heard that he does, well I can see that. He is smiling and acting like a teenage girl in front of his crush. "Hey, Tao!" He turns to look at me. "Look who I brought with me today~~" I saw how his smile got brighter. "Wow, you're so tall, Baro. Last time when I saw you, you were smaller. " He was ruffling Baro's hairs which make Baro giggles cutely. God, he is so cute!

"Okay, Baro~ Come here, I have something delicious for you and just for you", Zelo said while he was smiling at Baro. Baro looks at him curiously and giggled. "Baro wants it!" He said while he clapped his hands happily. Zelo gave a cup of blood. "Drink Baro, it won't harm you", He said calmly. Baro took the cup and start drinking it. He was enjoying the taste. Baro suddenly stopped drinking the blood. He was his lips. He is so cute whatever he does! "Jinyoung, I want to teach him how to blood from a human or any creature", Zelo said while he was doing his famous agyeo. "You're the only vampire who I have ever trusted besides Baro, so yes. You can teach him", Zelo was happily jumping and clapping his hands together.

"Okay Baro, follow me. Tao, do you want to give me your hand or you Jinyoung?" Zelo asked while he looking at us. "I will. Jinyoung is a weak one."Tao said rudely while he gave his hand to Zelo. Zelo bites Tao's hand and starts blood from it. Zelo after he was licking his lips. "Baro, bite my arm", Zelo said which make I and Tao look at him like he was crazy. "Wait a minute. You give a permission for Baro to drink your blood? This is the first time, when i saw, that you give your blood to someone", I said in shock but Zelo was smiling at me. "Baro is a little vampire. He needs to grow a strong vampire. And my blood can do that", Zelo said while he had that stupid smile on his face. Baro was holding Zelo's hand then he bites quickly. He was Zelo's blood happily. After he pulls out his fangs and his lips. Zelo his hand which healed quickly.

"You were a good boy, Baro. You will grow a strong and tall vampire when you are older", he said a smile on his face. "Baro likes hyung's blood", Baro said and he was looking at Zelo with those puppy eyes. He wants more blood. "I know Baro, but can't drink my blood for a while", Zelo said and Baro was pouting. Just like his brother when he wants something but he can't get. That makes them so cute~ "Baro, I will teach you everything being like a vampire", "Baro wants to sleep! Baro is sleepy", he was rubbing his right eye. I lift him on my lap and he falls asleep quickly. I did all my school works in the history of witches and wizards. Now, we were heading to Zelo's 'house'.

Baro was again awake and he was running fast with Zelo, even though Zelo was a lot faster than Baro. Vampires learn fast and it was a good thing. Zelo was hugging Baro and they were laughing happily. One thing is still confusing me. Yeah, I forget sometimes that Baro is a vampire. "Zelo, don't you think its a little bit weird that Gongchan's mom was a human and his dad a pureblood vampire?" He only chuckled. "No, it's not at all. There many couples like them. Well, usually they are vampires, not the pureblood ones. Usually, purebloods wants to get married to another pureblood of own kind. I want a pureblood vampire as my partner too! I want to be just like my parents" Zelo was dreaming again about his future. I looked at the clock and it was almost dinner time. "I have to go, it's almost time for dinner. We will go now, bye Zelo!" I said while I was holding Baro's left hand.

Zelo's POW:

I watched Jinyoung and Baro when they were walking away from my house. I look at Tao then we burst into a laugh. "So,  let's go to the woods to get some meat and blood?" Tao asks and I nod for answering. He transformed into a wolf and we started to run in the woods. Tao smelt a deer which he hunts immediately. It was fun even though Tao hunt that deer. He was smiling and eating raw meat while I was drinking deer's blood. "Huoh, I hope that I will meet a strong alpha just like Kris", Tao was smiling sadly while he said that. I hugged him. "Yeah, he is not a normal alpha. He is so much different than others" I said and he was smiling again. "Yeah, but he is also cold and rude. And mean!" We laugh again and I watched my feet.

"I think I'm falling in love with Yongguk. I don't know why I have those feelings for him. He is so handsome, It's like he is my soulmate or something like that", Tao was looking at me sadly. "Nice for you, Kris is my soulmate. I know and he does too. It feels like he hates me, what if he doesn't want me! I will stay alone forever! I want him only!" He said that sadly. "You're the strongest omega I have ever met. I'm sure he will mate with you", I tapped his shoulder and he sighed. "Maybe, we are talking about Kris which hates everything. Maybe I should just to give up", "WHAT?! NO! You're going to make him love you! You can't hesitate the destiny! He is your soulmate, your destiny!" Tao got on his feet. "You're right Zelo! I will make him love me! He is my destiny, and I'm his." He said and transformed into a wolf. He runs away from me, I left alone in the woods. 

"You can come down now, I can feel you", I said with an annoyed tone. I heard a person to land down on the ground. Steps were coming closer and closer to me. Then the person back hugs me. "Well, well. Is my little vampire in love?" A deep manly voice whispered in my ears. "Now, my little vampire, turn around. I want to see your beautiful face", I turned around and I hit a person on the chest. "Stop it Yongguk~ You're such a tease", I was pouting but he was only smiling at me. I blushed while I looked at his beautiful face. "I heard your little conversation. I couldn't stop myself when you started talking about me and Kris", he said and rest my head on his shoulder. "Yongguk, do you think Kris is going to mate with Tao?", "I can't say anything for sure, Zelo. It's up to Kris", he said then kissed me quickly on the lips. "Now, let's go have some time together and let's forget others", I only giggle when he lifts me. He was carrying me in his arms. My arms were behind his neck while we were enjoying the sun.


A//N: New chapther~ If you remember, this is a little bit different from the original. But it's okay, this story really needs some edit. I hope you're enjoying it~ 

Love you, subbies~ :3 <3