You know me?

This Love (Rewriting!!!)

Title: Tasty - You know me

 


Yongguk's POV:

I was looking at my room's roof while I'm lying on the bed. I get up from the bed. I got a little bit hungry and I went to the kitchen. On my way to the kitchen, I saw Kris. He was sleeping on the couch. I walked closer to him 'cause I smelled blood on him. "Deer's blood?" I said that aloud while I looked at Kris. "Shut up, Yongguk. I try to sleep!" He said and his eyes were still closed. I was surprised that he was awake. I just shook my head and walked to the kitchen to drink blood. I heard that Kris get up from the couch and was heading here where I was. He looked at me while I chuckled at him.

"I get some blood for you. Hope you like it", Kris says while he had his lazy smile on his face. "Of course I like it! Its blood!" Kris just rolled his eyes. "Hm, you smell so good. So bloody, that I want to eat you!" I said smirk on my face and Kris's was shocked what I said. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT OR I WILL KILL YOU!" He screamed angrily which make me laughs. I hit him lightly on the shoulder. "I won't eat you, you know it," I said that to him and he calmed a little bit. Sometimes, Kris just doesn't get my humour but he hates everything, literally! He hates vampires, werewolves, witches, chickens, his family, flowers, my family, moon, sun, blood etc. I'm his only friend, I'm the only one which he trusts the most. Kris is an alpha and he needs to find his omega, soulmate. But he isn't interested in finding him or her. Thanks to his family that he hates everything especially werewolves.

He looked so tired and sick but still, he is changing his clothes. Yes, in the kitchen. That's not new. "I will go now, I need to learn something useless so. Don't do anything stupid or I will kick your ", he said while walked out of the door. I smirked and changed clothes too into the school uniform. I start to run after him and he was quicker than me! That's not fair! I tried to catch him but that was useless. Suddenly he stopped running and changed into the human form. He looked at me. He was annoyed, I can see that on his face.

"Why are you following me, Yongguk?" He wasn't happy 'cause I followed him. "Well... I want to go to the school too, so I talked to the principal and I got in the school! You should be happy about it!" Kris just rolled his eyes and mumbled "Great, babysittings work for me", "Follow me" he said quickly, we walked to the school 'cause it was not a long trip, anyway. When we arrived to the School's yeard, some girls walk past of us and giggled. I heard how they admired my look also Kris's. "Ahh, this is why I love schools. Having fangirls and boys, they're following you, gives you gifts", I said while smirking, Kris just rolled his eyes. Sometimes, I just forget, he doesn't like attention.

"Kris, look at those legs~ So smoothy and white. I want to leave marks on them." Kris just rolled his eyes and made fake laughs. "You little ." I can't help but laugh at him which make him laughs too. Everyone looked at us while we laughed loudly. "Correct me if I'm wrong. You are the new vampire-incubus student, Bang Yongguk. And you, you are the grumpy pureblood werewolf student, Wu Kris", the blond pureblood vampire said and we only nod that he was right. "Good, today is your first day of the school. I'm your homeroom teacher, Choi Jiyong. But, you must call me Mr GD. Or, I will punish you if you don't." Mr GD said and then, he walked away. Behind him was a cute pink haired pureblood vampire and I chuckled.

"Hey, Kris. Who was that boy who was following Mr GD?" I asked. Kris turned around to look at me into my eyes and he chuckled. "Is he your target?" He asked and he had that devilish smirk on his face. "Yes, it is", I told him the truth and he was "laughing" at me. "Good luck with that!" He shouts and walked away. I run after him and asked "What do you mean, Kris?", "Well, he is Mr GD's son, Choi Junhong.  As you know, he is pureblood and a lot of stronger than your vampire. He may look like an easy target, but he is opposite of that" he explained calmly while he sits on the chair. "Finally some challenge. I saw a lot of easy targets~" I but he just ignored me.

The teacher walked into the classroom. He introduced himself as Mr Lee, also he is our history teacher. This class was boring and Kris actually enjoy it! How the hell?! It's about the past! A time when we weren't born yet, how that is interesting? I draw a war between angels and demons in my notebook when an idea crossed on my mind. I smirked and looked at Kris. He immediately turns to look at me. "What do you want and why you have that creepy smirk on your face?" He whispered which make me smirking more. "If I lost Junhong's ity before you got a mate. You have to promise me that I force you to find your soulmate even when you are deadly sick", I said still that smirk on my face. I wanted to laugh at his face.

"IS THAT A ING THREAT?! AND YOU DO KNOW HOW ING MUCH I HATE DEMONS, MONSTERS, ANGLES, WEREWOLVES, EVERYTHING YOU CAN NAME IT! AND YOU EVEN DARE TO THINK THAT I WILL TRY FOUND MY SOULMATE! I PREFER TO STAY ALONE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE THAN HAVING A SOULMATE! DO YOU ING UNDERSTAND THAT!?" Kris was screaming angrily, he was already up and the teacher wasn't happy. "Mr Wu, you must leave now and don't come back to the lesson until tomorrow. And you too, Mr Bang." He said and Kris took his stuff. He walked away from the classroom angrily and I after him expect, I wasn't angry.

I saw a blond haired werewolf, he was sitting on the floor. We sit down too and I wanted to tease Kris more. "Thanks very much, Kris. Now, we're outside of the classroom where we can study and become vice. And I have to stuck in here, with you and that werewolf." I said and Kris ignores me again. "Stupid werewolves", I did mean say that aloud which make the other werewolf glare at me like he does want to kill me. "Why are you glaring at me, kiddo? Mind your own business!", he got up and sighed heavily.  "Why do the werewolves are so sensitive today?!" I thought. "One thing, I'M NOT A KIDDO! Second thing, I ACTUALLY HAVE A NAME! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE STRONGER THAN ME! I WILL STILL KILL YOU, NO MATTER WHAT! WHY DOES EVERY ING ALPHA HAVE TO BE JUST LIKE YOU! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT THAT I'M SOME WEAK WEREWOLF!" That boy was angry as . Kris looked at him and he cleared his voice by coughing. 

"Are you an omega?" He asked and now that boy was glaring Kris. "SO WHAT IF I'M! WHY ARE YOU ASKING!" He screamed, oh my gosh, he is so loud and annoying. "I'm very sorry omega about my friend. He doesn't know how to behave. But, you are shouting for the wrong guy. 'Cause I'm the ing alpha which you are talking about." After Kris said that, the boy was quiet. A few moments later he looked at me back. "I know who you are, I knew it that you were familiar from somewhere. "Oh really? Who am I then?" I smirked and he rolled his eyes. "You are Bang Yongguk, vampire-incubus hybrid. You are a playboy, erse, idiot, disgusting etc.!" He said and now, it was my turn rolling my eyes.

"And I guess you are the which everyone is talking about. Didn't get laid last night so you are so moody today?" I smirked but my smirk vanished soon when he was going to attack me! Kris stopped him and was holding him. "YAH! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW! I HAVE TO TEACH A LESSON FOR THAT ! I AM NOT A !"He was screaming angrily and everything was useless 'cause Kris was holding him tightly which make me laughs. Two boys came across us and I saw how that werewolf looked at them. He stopped moving and screaming.

"Hyung are you okay?"The pink haired asked while he was looking at the blond boy. "Yes, I'm okay, Junnie." The blond boy said while he looked at his friends. "Hello cutie, what's your name?" I asked and the blond boy gave me a glare again. Suddenly he hit me on the face. "TAO!? WHY DID YOU HIT HIM?!" The light brown haired boy asked furiously.

"He deserves that! Next time when you flirt, watch or even talk to my Junnie, I will kill you!" Tao said, , he was actually meaning everything which he said. He and his friends go away from us and Kris was looking at me. ", that kiddo hit me on the face", I said and Kris rolled his eyes. When he is going to stop rolling his eyes! It's very annoying when he does that! "What did I said. He is a hard target."Kris says and I looked at him. "So, that kiddo was an omega, right?" Kris only nods as the answer.

"Don't ever mate with him," I said that with my low dark voice which make Kris rolling his eyes again! How many times he actually have rolled his eyes today?! "I already said! I will stay alone forever! Even if we can choose our mate, but everyone does want their soulmate which I don't want. I don't even want a mate!" He said angrily and I chuckled. "Whatever, Kris. I'm sure for that when you meet your soulmate, you can't hesitate him or her", " you, Yongguk" He only said and walked away.


Tao's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly. I enjoyed how the sun warmed my skin. I stand up from the bed. I was walking to the kitchen for the breakfast and I looked at the clock on the wall. Time was 8:24 AM, ahh, I have time for break- WAIT WHAT?! ! I'M ALREADY 24 MINUTES LATE FOR THE SCHOOL'S FIRST DAY! I took the sandwich between my lips while I put my shoes on. I started running to the school, sandwich in my mouth. When I arrived at the classroom's door. I was going to knock on the door but then the teacher was looking at me angrily from the door's window. He opened the door and said. "Come back tomorrow! I won't let students in which are late!" He shuts the door front of me. I was sitting on the floor for waiting if the teacher will let me inside. Well, he didn't only kick out two students. I only listened to what they talk until that stupid person said something bad about me! I was screaming and after that I was embarrassed! I thought that vampire-incubus was an alpha!

While the alpha was holding me, he smelled so good that calmed me a little bit. I want to touch him, his fa- WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT HUANG ZITAO?! DELETE THOSE THOUGHTS!!! Thank God my friends saved me from the trouble! Zelo and Jinyoung were still looking at me after they saved me. "Why are you so quiet today, Tao?" Jinyoung asked and I scratched my neck nervously. "Well... I was thinking something." I gave them a smile but all I got was a smirk from them. "Wasn't that werewolf handsome?" Jinyoung teased and Zelo was only giggling. "I bet he is!" Zelo said loudly and I felt the weird feeling. "Okay! I think he was handsome! Also! My wolf can't stop thinking about him! I hope he isn't my soulmate! I don't like his friend" I said that and then I start pouting.

"They're in the same class as we are. They were fighting earlier, the werewolf said that he will stay alone than mate with someone. I also heard that he hates everything. There are only a few things which he does like" after Jinyoung said that, I was pouting more. I felt sad and I don't know why. But I just want that Kris guy. He isn't horrible, also. He is different from the other alphas. It feels like he is my other half, like a soulmate. I hope he does love me, not hate me.  My friends were looking at me worriedly. They even asked if I was okay, but I answered I was. 

I smelled Kris while I got into the classroom. I bet I was smiling like an old crazy woman! I sit next to the Kris, . I think I'm falling in love with him. He looked at me weirdly while I was hugging myself. "Urm... What is your name... Omega?" he asked and still have that look on his face. I immediately stopped hugging myself. I felt how my cheeks were burning, I was blushing. "I-I'm Huang Z-Zitao." Why I have to shutter in front of him! How embarrassing! I still give him a smile. "I'm Kris." He said and return a smile too. OH, MY GOD! I THINK I AM GOING TO DIE! HIS SMILE IS SO PERFECT! HE IS SO PERFECT! PERFECT ALPHA FOR ME!

Before I was going to talk to him again I saw that he was already focusing on the school works. The teacher was standing next to me and she was actually glaring at me. Ugh, she is my less favourite teacher. "You are happy today, Mr Huang. Are you sure that you are okay?" Miss Oh said while she was glaring at me. "Miss Oh, everything is fine, I hope this lesson will ends soon so I can share this happiness for the world!" I just said that while smiling at her. I hear Kris's laugh, even though it was quiet. I smiled even more and I start doing school works. I just feel like I'm in heaven! Why I have not seen Kris before?! He is the second year student, like me! We even share a class together! Oh, wait... Bang Yongguk is in my class. Great... Wait a minute... That means... JINYOUNG IS HERE TOO!!! I WILL DIE!!!

I was looking around in panic and searching Jinyoung but I can't find him anywhere! Until I heard snoring behind me. There was Jinyoung, drooling over the desk. Yuck, disgusting! How dare he sleep middle of the lesson! 

 


A//N: The first chapter is fixed! I hope you enjoy it! I hope you understand it better! Also, I made some changes! See ya next time~ Love you~