All Alone

Forced into the Fateful Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The following morning, HyunJoong woke up with a huge hangover. His head seemed to be on the edge of exploding with the immense pain he was feeling. His stomach was churning violently, eager to throw up all contents of last night. HyunJoong ended up in the basin vomiting out everything he had last night. 

He felt a little better after throwing up. He took a hot shower and came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. The first thing he noticed after coming out of the bathroom was his private mobile, the one which he often uses for personal purposes was on the table but was broken. He couldn't remember when it slipped so badly. Talking about recalling, to HyunJoong all the events of the night before was blurry. It must be the doing of all that alcohol he consumed at the dinner party.

HyunJoong remembered talking to Donghae in the club about Young Saeng and how heartbroken he was due to Saeng's constant rejection of all his advances. It was embarrassing to think of it in the broad daylight. How could he talked of something so personal to Donghae? Sure, he was an old friend but this was really private and to think of it, HyunJoong in his right mind wouldn't share such topics with anybody other than his close relatives which included his brother, brother-in-law, and KyuJong, who he considered an extended family.

Young Saeng and all the things related to Young Saeng was the biggest strength as well as biggest weakness of HyunJoong; and Kim HyunJoong never ever exposes his weakness even in front of his old aquaintances. 

HyunJoong was now able to comprehend just how much drunk he was. 

HyunJoong started to get dressed still trying to collect as much he could of the happenings of the last night. HyunJoong was not a person to give up. Not able to recollect a night of his life was a weakness in HyunJoong's opinion and he was anything but weak. He was weak only if it concerned Young Saeng... he added sourly in his mind.

Breakfast was a simple affair for HyunJoong who was still engaged in recollecting all the memories. The effort to remember all the hapenings of the previous night slowly proved to be not much beneficiary because he could only remember till driving in his car with Donghae and then his friend dragging him to the bedroom. After that all his memories drifted again to Young Saeng. He still remembered the dream where he was getting intimate with his beloved and later spending a happy time with his family in this villa.

All of it felt so real... as if Young Saeng really appeared before him kissing and cuddling with him. He could still feel the warmth of Young Saeng's touch on his skin. He had kissed Saeng and they were on the verge of making love. Young Saeng was giving him so much pleasure when he was sloppily him that while thinking of it this morning also fairly turned HyunJoong on. His pants were feeling tight.

HyunJoong was getting hot recalling the wet dream he had of Saeng last night. It was too intense, too passionate, too lustful yet full of love. Sadly, it was a dream. HyunJoong knew that Saeng was never here in the first place. Still, in the effect of alcohol he picturised the one who he missed the most... his husband, Young Saeng. 

Moisture started to blur HyunJoong's vision when he thought that all of it was a dream, a very beautiful and passionate dream. Once again HyunJoong found himself in the grip of lonliness and heart wrenching sorrow. 

Just one thing HyunJoong failed to understand, that why the dream still felt so real? Just why?... Only, if he knew that the dream was real. All of it actually happened, just not with Young Saeng, but with someone else.

Donghae entered the same moment and saw the broken HyunJoong sitting with a cup of coffee, tears flowing endlessly. Seeing HyunJoong in such a pitiful state, Donghae felt his heart broke into tiny pieces. Not that much of his heart was intact after he confessed what happened at the villa to his boyfriend, Eunhyuk, who left their shared apartment to get some alone time to reach a decision and to clear his head.

Eunhyuk reacted in a very calm manner when Donghae confessed that he almost cheated on Eunhyuk with his college crush, and maybe first love, HyunJoong. Eunhyuk just chuckled in an emotionless way saying, "I see its hard to forget your first love, indeed, no matter how much another person showers you with love and affection."

Eunhyuk's smile and calm appearance had scared Donghae to no end. Eunhyuk's entire attitude felt cold, too cold and emotionless. Donghae knew that he had made a grave mistake but still he was greedy enough to hope Eunhyuk would forgive him and give him a chance because deep in his mind Donghae was quite sure it was Eunhyuk whom he wanted at the end. What he did with HyunJoong was just due to the heat of the moment. Eunhyuk was the one he loved. But, still Eunhyuk wanted time so he left their apartment, leaving Donghae in a mess.

Right now, though Donghae himself was heart broken, he still strengthened his mind in order to comfort HyunJoong. A lamenting HyunJoong was not a regular sight to be seen. HyunJoong, being the man he was, never sheded a drop of tear, though his actions made many to shed endless tears. But to see a man of such strong personality to cry was indeed a great deal.

The previous night, when in a drunken stupor HyunJoong spoke of his unrequited love, Donghae did not pay much hid to it. He thought it might have resulted from a couple fight and that HyunJoong was just in denial of Saeng's feelings. But now, he felt it was more than that; maybe, HyunJoong's words were serious and that perhaps he was not happy with his husband.

Donghae decided to act as the good friend and offer all the comfort to HyunJoong because he was feeling guilty towards HyunJoong also. Whatever happened the previous night it was not at all HyunJoong's fault, after all.  HyunJoong was too drunk to act properly and even in his drunken stupor, HyunJoong had the thought of only Young Saeng. So, in a way, HyunJoong was clean and he never cheated on Saeng. It was him who took advantage of HyunJoong's state.

Donghae slowly approached HyunJoong, who seemed not to notice him at all. He lightly placed his hand on HyunJoong's shoulder to which HyunJoong looked up. There was something strange in the way HyunJoong looked at him, a bit of a flash of recognition, perhaps. "Are you okay?" Donghae enquired. 

"I sure as hell not look okay, Donghae, and I hate to show this weak side of mine to anyone." HyunJoong replied in a grave tone.

"Sometime its okay to be weak."

"For others, not for me. And don't worry, I'll cope."

"But, Hyun..."

"I said I'm fine, Donghae." HyunJoong cut him, "By the way, why are you here? Today we don't have any engagement, right?"

"Right. Its just that I wanted to make sure you are fine. You were really drunk last night."

"I know. I had a massive headache when I woke up. I took medicine and now its getting bet

Please log in to read the full chapter