his wedding

Rewind

You left me

When our hands grew cold

We just froze up

 

I was at the building. I looked at Taec and his wife at the altar. As i guess, his wife is really beautiful. Taec looked so handsome with that Tuxedo. I wish i can be next to him, wearing that beautiful dress as his bride. Yeah, but i need to accept the reality.

After they exchange a kiss, which is really hurt me. before this, i always got a kiss from him everyday. And now, another girl is replacing me.

i walked towards him and his wife. He smiled as he saw me.

“Yub! You look pretty.” He said with a smile. “and you look so gentle, bro.” I tried to be cool, yeah just like the first time we met.

His wife looked at me, like wondering who i am. “im Yubin, his college friend.” I said and then smiled at her. “ah, it was nice to meet you.” She bowed at me.

Taecyeon looked at me, i know from his eyes, he still missing me. its like 4 months we havent see each other.

“your wife is so pretty, Taec-ah. Take care of her.” I smiled then i pinched his belly.

He held my hand, and whispered. “nobody is prettier than you, Yub.” He said. I smiled at him, and went outside the building, i still miss him tho. He looked so different. But i cant see him with another girl. How arrogant am i.