he left me

Rewind

Im closing my eyes right now,

I’m rewinding you again

Then you’re dissapearing

Yubin ate her ice cream with a good mood today. Taecyeon looked at her with a sad look. He was really confused that time.

“you look bad, wanna some?” She offered her ice cream. Taecyeon shook his head.

They walked to their favorite park. They sat on their favorite place. She still her ice cream, while wondering what happened to her boyfriend. He looked so sorrow.

“you can tell me what happen to you.” She said.

Taecyeon smiled, and then he started to crying. “i love you, Yub. Believe that.” He said.

She looked at him with a confused look. “i love you too, and i believe that.” She held his hand, it was really cold.

“your hand is really cold. If you are sick, we dont need to go out.” She said.

“you always understanding me.” Taecyeon held her cheek, and rub it. “that’s why i love you.” He said.

Yubin looked at him. Something goes wrong with him today. “you make me confused.” She replied.

“im sorry, i dont know what should i say.” Taecyeon’s tears falling again.

Yubin wiped his tears, and she looks so worried. “do i did something wrong? Im sorry then.” She said.

“you aren’t wrong, Yub.” He said. She became more confused. “then why? Why are you crying like this?”

She asked. “i... i dont think we can continue this relationship.” Taecyeon said.

Yubin looked at him with a surprised look. Why so sudden? So this is why he crying like that? “b..but... why?” She still cant accept it. Somehow, she already falling for Taecyeon, and she loves him a lot.

“dont blame me, Yub. I love you more than i love my self. my dad ask me to marry his friend’s daughter. i’ve denied it. I even asked my mom to help me, cause i just want to marry you. But..”

“your dad, i know his character. He must be really angry if you dont obey what he said, right?” Yubin try to hold her tears.

“i know. I understand.” She said again. Taecyeon hugged her really tight. He cant let her go. He loves her so much.

“Yub. I love you.” He crying while hugged her. She can felt his heartbeat, which always beats faster when he hugged her.

“im so sorry. You’re not the only one who got hurt. I even hurt myself more.” He said. Her tears falling after heard what Taecyeon said.

“somehow, we just can loving someone without having him, right?” She smiled.

“dont say that, Yub. You own my heart.” He replied. Tears still falling from both eyes.

She laughed sarcasmly. “you’re funny. You are going to be a married man. Dont think about me again. See you Taec.”

Yubin stood up and walked fastly. She cant hold her tears, she was crying while walking to her apartement. Taecyeon even crying more harder. He doesnt want to lose her, but he doesnt have any choice.