Eighty-eight days before

Hands on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaerin if you don’t sleep now, you won’t be able to sleep.” Dara sleepily said to the still wide awake Chaerin who is still working on her lesson tomorrow.

 

 

“I’ll just finish this one, unnie.” Chaerin smiled as she continued what she’s doing, but faster.

 

 

“Please be faster Chae, when it’s almost midnight you can hear animal sounds outside and it will bug you and you can’t sleep.” She advised her friend.

 

 

“Okay unnie, I’m almost done.” Chaerin laughed as she packed her things hastily. “I’m just going to wash.”

 

 

“Goodnight.” Sandara said dreamily.

 

 

“Night.”

 

 

Everything seems pretty normal for Chaerin for the next days, she did not even notice that she’s teaching her students for almost a week. She learned how to adjust in her new environment. And even to her surprise, she’s closer to the students now and she’s not even missing home.

 

 

‘It’s not like there someone to miss.’ She usually scoffs whenever she remembers her family. ‘Perhaps they are happier now that the black sheep is gone.’

 

 

But those were just few of her thoughts, she doesn’t even know why she is teaching here. Well—because of her tattoo, but why are these students here?

 

 

“You’re dozing off, Ms. Lee.” A voice broke her reverie.

 

 

“Ohh… sorry.” Chaerin shook her head and looks at the source of the voice and it was Jiyong.

 

 

“You’re funny, you know that.” He said as he sat on the empty seat beside her. They are now about to eat their lunch and Jiyong has been attending the lunch with the whole class since Chaerin came.

 

 

“How am I funny? I’m not even doing anything.” Chaerin unknowingly pouted.

 

 

“It’s a secret.” Jiyong winked at her.

 

 

“Shut up!” Chaerin whined as her cheeks turned red at his words.

 

 

Ever since Jiyong and Chaerin kissed—more like Jiyong kissed her, they haven’t repeated the deed. It’s not like it became awkward between the two of them, it’s just that Chaerin became very busy. Most of the students need catching up and by the time she went to their small hut, she fall asleep.

 

 

And it’s not like Chaerin wants to kiss Jiyong again… well just a little bit. She keeps reminding herself to be professional and teachers do not act like that but who actually cares? She’s living in a free country and it’s not like she is molesting him.

 

 

“Fine, Ms. Lee. By the way, I need you to teach me something with the lesson the other day.” Jiyong said.

 

 

“You can ask Dara or Bommie about that.” She answered as she pointed the other two.

 

 

“I asked them already, Youngbae’s already asked Dara and Seunghyun with Daesung are already in Bom’s hands.” He stated in as-a-matter-of-fact voice.

 

 

“Oh, is that so? Tell me what lesson you want me to teach you.” Chaerin told Jiyong.

 

 

“Later, it’s too embarrassing.” Jiyong said before standing up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter