Ninety-two days before

Hands on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an awful night for Chaerin. When she said that agreed to teach in an extension school, she wasn't really expecting it to be somewhere out of reach.

 

 

Bugs were flying everywhere, and biting her in every part. Annoyed by the flies, she stood up. Walking towards the door but before she could open it, someone beats her to it.

 

 

"Chaerin-ah what's wrong?" The girl asked her.

 

 

"Nothing unnie, flies keep on biting me so I couldn't sleep." She answered Sandara, her lovely coworker. She is in her early 30's but she looks like a student. When Chaerin first met her, she thought that the school year started and was shocked to find out that Dara's a teacher too.

 

 

"Aigoo, I told you to open the panels in the afternoon so we can have electricity at night." Dara playfully scolded her.

 

 

"Ohhh. I forgot again, sorry unnie." She smiled cheekily.

 

 

"Good thing I have opened it this afternoon." Dara giggled.

 

 

"You're really an angel." She hugged Dara.

 

 

"Let's sleep now Chae-ah. We'll open the school tomorrow." She said.

 

 

"Alright, unnie." She smiled happily.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"The school is now open!" Dara shouted aloud.

 

 

"Unnie, are you sure there will be students here?" Chaerin asked.

 

 

"Don't worry Chae-ah. Bom will be here anytime. She's the one in charge for the students." She assured.

 

 

As if on cue, a black haired woman appeared.

 

 

"Dara-yah! Jiyongie doesn't want to go to school." She complained.

 

 

"Again? Aigoo that troublesome child." She massaged her temples.

 

"You ask him to go to school. I'm so tired." Bom said.

 

 

"No! He's not going to listen." Dara said. "But how about... Chaerin! You go and ask Jiyong to go to school today." She clapped her hands in glee.

 

 

"But I don't know where he lives and if he won't listen to you then he won't listen to me as well." She answered.

 

 

"Oh... You have your point, let's just wait for the others and we will start." Dara said.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Rin, all you need to do is to keep yourself calm. And that's the hardest thing." Bom pointed out.

 

 

"Don't worry unnie. I'm really good in handling kids." Chaerin gave her two thumbs up.

 

 

"So much passion. I like that!" Bom complimented.

 

 

"Yah! Enough talking we are about to start." Dara called them.

 

 

Chaerin put on her best smile. She's really excited to teach. However, when she entered the room, she was beyond shocked with what she saw. Looking back at Dara, she saw how she smiled at her.

 

 

"Good morning!" Dara cheerfully said. "We have a new teacher today."

 

 

"Greet them." Bom whispered to her.

 

 

"Uh... Yeah. Good morning, I'm Lee Chaerin I will also be your teacher from now on." She smiled timidly and bowed her head.

 

 

"The teacher looks like she's at my age." A boy with dark circles around his eyes said. "I am Seungri. I am a diligent student especially to attractive teachers." He wiggled his brows.

 

 

"Yah you ert. She's our teacher." A guy with cute smile said as he smacked Seungri. "Kang Daesung." He smiled sweetly.

 

 

"Seunghyun." A tall guy with deep voice said.

 

 

"Good morning Ms. Lee. I am Dong Youngbae." A short yet muscular guy bowed.

 

 

Some of them started introducing themselves too. And Chaerin realized it's not so bad to teach here. Most of the students are younger than her, some are older and others are at her age.

 

 

There are tweny-six students in all. But wait... It's supposed to be twenty-eight students.

 

 

"Unnie, we lack two students." She whispered to Bom.

 

 

"I don't know if they will come." Bom answered her sadly. "Anyway let's start our lesson for today. The seniors will proceed to the other room where Dara is and the juniors will stay here." She announced.

 

 

The seniors started to stand up. Seunghyun opened the door and laughed.

 

 

"What's the matter?" Bom asked.

 

 

He cannot answer so the others went to look at it and they all burst out laughing. Chaerin went to look at it.

 

 

"Oh my god are you okay?" She asked the man who's on the ground.

 

 

"Jiyong you're here." Bom said.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter