FINAL.

Unfortunate Souls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His name is byun baekhyun. All u can say about him is that he's the suicidal type.

Well, he had a pretty good life before. He was a -happy- normal kid, not that happy but not sad either, just a teenager. He had a pretty good family, his parents were always there for him whenever he needed them, even tho they were busy with their jobs. He had money to buy whatever he wants. He had plenty of good friends. He even had the most beautiful girl in school as his girlfriend.
Well to sum it all up, his life was great. He had a life that everyone his age would've dream of.
But hey life is a , right. Everything just had to change for baekhyun.
It all changed in one day.
The prom day.
 

 

 

 

At that prom day, after the students main dance and the  teachers' speeches (that was a classic). All the students decided to gather up and have a real party. A party that includes beer and everything. They all partied hard until they were all drunk so they decided to just sit and play something. The game that they have chosen was truth and dare. Everybody was really drunk so they didn't know what they were doing, except baekhyun, he wasn't drunk at all so he knew exactly what was happening. So the moment they dared him to kiss his friend, who happened to be a guy, he very much accepted it not because he was drunk, no, he accepted it because he wanted to.
They grabbed each other's faces and kissed the hell out of them with their friends cheering at them at the back and taking a video about what's happening. No one cared that time, everyone was happy, it was just a dare, but why did baekhyun feel something inside of him. he wasn't gay but he felt weird, he felt exactly like the way his girlfriend would kiss him.

It was weird so he kept it inside.

The next day, the video was already there in the internet and everybody was commenting about it being hot and good and they loved it, they even said the the guys suited each other. Baekhyun felt happy again, but he kept it inside. The day he went to school, that kid -that he kissed at the prom- was looking at him, he was even making some kissy faces. Baekhyun did the same.
Days passed and baekhyun started accepting his hidden feels, his feels for that guy, he accepted that he was turning gay for him and he pretty much liked it. He didn't actually gave much thought of it since the guy kept doing the same thing all over again. Poor baekhyun didn't know that he was just teasing him.


One day,baekhyun came to school with a courage he never knew it was there before. he decided he was finally going to confess to the guy.
That day was the day everything fell down for byun baekhyun.
The moment he confessed, the guy bursted out of laughter like he heard the funniest joke ever.
Baekhyun was confused.
The guy then called all his friends and told them what baekhyun just said.
Baekhyun felt ashamed.
They all started laughing at him and started calling him a .
Baekhyun felt his heart was being crushed.
He just ran away from everything. He didn't even wait for the personal driver to pick him up. He kept running till he felt that his feet can't hold him anymore. He felt that his whole body was giving up on him. He felt dizzy and totally out of place. He then felt his hands on the floor. Then black.
Baekhyun passed out in the middle of nowhere.

The moment he woke up he found himself in his room. He didn't remember what exactly happened before, but he felt that his heart was broken. He then started crying till sleep took him away.


The next day baekhyun woke up, he didn't feel like going to school. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter