Step 2:~The Students

Mayuyu and the 12 monkeys

   Today is the first day that Mayuyu will become a teacher in her high school. It is a sunny and a beautiful morning. Most of the high school students had arrived.

Mayuyu:~"What a lovely morning."

   Unlike Miyazawa...Mayuyu did not do cosplay. Mayuyu used to like to cosplay a lot. But...Mayuyu had grown up. Mayuyu had become more mature. Mayuyu wears nicely and modestly. Mayuyu just looks like a true teacher.

   As Mayuyu was walking to Kwang Soo the principal's office, all the students greet Mayuyu...

Student A:~"Good morning...Mayuyu sunsengnim."

Student B:~"Good Morning...sunsengnim."

Mayuyu:~"Good morning."

   Mayuyu finally arrived at Kwang Soo's office.

Mayuyu:~"Good morning......😰(pause for 1 minutes).....principal Lee."

   Much to Mayuyu's suprise...Kwang Soo the young principal was wearing a pajamas which has a doremon's pictures everywhere. Besides that...he was hugging his most favourite teddy bear.

Kwangsoo:~"Yawwwww....good morning. Come...sit."

Mayuyu:~"O.....ok.😓

   Kwang Soo the young principal then went to pour Mayuyu a cup of coffee with a lot of sugar.

Kwangsoo:~"Today...all of your students will arrive. If i'm not mistaken..all of them will arrive in a minute from now."

Mayuyu:~"Umm....may i ask how many students will i teach?"

   Kwang Soo the young principal then look at his file...

Kwangsoo:~"Hmm....let me see. All of them will be......12 of them."

   Mayuyu was suprised because it is only 12 students.

Mayuyu:~😰12......? That's all?"

Kwangsoo:~"Yeah. That's all."

Mayuyu:~"😯O....ok."

Kwangsoo:~"Ok. You better go prepare yourself. Your classroom will be the high school's basketball hall."

Mayuyu:~"😨Basketball hall?!Basketbal?"

Kwangsoo:~"😈Is there anything wrong with that?"

Mayuyu:~"I thought there will be a.....never mind."

   Kwang Soo the young principal then closed his eyes and continue to sleep in his office's sofa...

Kwangsoo:~"😈Ok. That's all. Have a nice day."

Mayuyu:~"O...ok. Thank you principal Lee. Have a nice day also."

   Mayuyu then went out of Kwang Soo's office and walk slowly to the high school's basketball hall. As Mayuyu was walking to the basketball hall...

Mayuyu:~"😡Basketball hall...?! Basketball hall?! What kind of principal are him!?"

   What Mayuyu did not know is that..Kwang Soo the young principal purposely want to torture her and make her life not easy.

   Mayuyu had arrived at the high school's basketball hall and went into the hall. She then wait for her 6 students to arrive.

   After half an hour....someone had come into the high school's basketball hall. There are 6 korean boys. Much to Mayuyu's suprised....the 6 of them just look like a bunch of young rascals. First...Mayuyu thought that the 6 of them were going to the basketball hall for sports.So...Mayuyu did not ask them and continue to wait. The 6 Korean boys who saw Mayuyu also thought that Mayuyu was a sports teacher who teach another class. 

   But...when the 6 Korean boys started to took out their luggages...Mayuyu knew that they were her students. Mayuyu quickly went towards them and started to greet them. Althought the 6 of them just look like rascals....Mayuyu was not scare. Mayuyu had get used to rascal stuffs when she studied at Majisuka Gakuen.

Mayuyu:~"Good morning. Are you come to learn dancing?"

   First...all of them did not answer....but they were neither rude nor disrespect Mayuyu. Althought the 6 of them were bunch of no used youngsters...but they never show any disrespect to elders and seniors. The 6 of them just stand straight in front of Mayuyu. 

Mayuyu:~"Actually..i'm your dancing teacher...."

   Suddenly...Mayuyu speechs was disturbs by another 6 person who come into the basketball hall. 4 of them were chinese, and the other 2 were Korean who lived in China since they were young. This 6 boys are different. They came from a wealthy family.

   When Mayuyu saw the other 6 boys who just came into the basketball hall...she knew that they are the other 6 of her students.

Mayuyu:~"Hi..good morning. Are the 6 of you come here to learn dancing also?"

   One of the boys answered politely to Mayuyu...:~"Ye..yes. We are."

   The other 6 of them then joined the early 6 by standing straightly in front of Mayuyu also. Althought the other 6 are rich...they also never show any disrespect to elders and seniors. But...when the rich 6 meet the rascals 6's eye to eye...somehow both of them just cannot get along. Both team just look at each others like an enemies.

   When Mayuyu saw what happened...she quickly calm down the atmosphere by...

Mayuyu:~😅"He...he...he....So....i think all of you had arrived. Good morning to all of you....my name is Watanabe Mayuyu. I'm 23 years old this year. I will be your teacher who will teach the 12 of you how to dance. Nice to meet you all...and i'm so sorry that my Korean is still not very good."

   All of them then just bow down and greet Mayuyu..:~"Nice to meet you too..Mayuyu sunsengnim."

   Mayuyu was very happy to have a students who respect her as a teacher. 

Mayuyu:~"😁OK. Let's begin by introducing yourself. We will started from the right."

   So..the Korean boys who was at the right started to introduce himself...

Baekhyun:~"My name is Byun Baek Hyun. I'm 16 years old."

Chanyeol:~"My name is Park Chan Yeol. I'm 16 years old."

Suho:~"My name is Kim Jun Myeon. My friend calls me Suho. I'm 16 years old."

D.o:~"My name is Do Kyun Soo. My friend calls me D.o. I'm 16 years old."

   Suddenly...one of the rich 6 teased D.o's name...

Chen:~"What kind of name is that. It sounds so stupid."

   When D.o heard what Chen just said...

D.o:~"What did you just say!"

   Mayuyu who saw the situation quickly calm D.o.

Mayuyu:~"😰He..he..ok.Calm down...ok?"

   D.o who respect his teacher obey what Mayuyu just said.

Mayuyu:~"😥Ok...let's continue."

Kai:~"My name is Kim Jong In. My friends calls me Kai. I'm 17 years old."

Sehun:~"My name is Oh Se Hun. I'm 16 years old."

   Then...it is the other 6 turn to introduce themself...

Lay:~"My name is Zhang Yi Xing. I'm a chinese. My friends calls me Lay. I'm 16 years old."

Kris:~"My name is Wu Yi Fan. I'm a chinese also. My friend calls me Kris. I'm 16 years old."

Luhan:~"My name is Luhan. I'm a chinese also. I'm 16 years old."

Xiumin:~"My name is Kim Min Seok. I'm a Korean who live in china since i was small. My friends calls me Xiumin. I'm 16 years old.

Tao:~"My name is Huang Zhi Tao. I'm a chinese. My friends calls me Tao. I'm 17 years old."

Chen:~"My name is Kim Jong Dae. I'm a Korean who also lived in china since i was small. My friends calls me Chen. I'm 17 years old."

   Suddenly...D.o teased Chen back...

D.o:~"Your names really sounds so......gay...ha..ha..ha...ha..."

   Chen who heard what D.o had just said....started to walk towards D.o...

Chen:~"Hey...brat! What did you just say!"

   Suddenly...both groups looks like they are going to starts a fight. But Mayuyu quickly stop them. Mayuyu quickly rush towards them and try to stop the quarrels and fights.

Mayuyu:~"😨Ok! Ok! 😵Calm down! Calm down! Please calm down."

   All the 12 of them who always shows respect to elders and seniors listen and obey what Mayuyu said. So..the rascals 6 and the rich 6 just separated. 

Mayuyu:~"😥He..he...he...now...now...let's just get along. Ok? Let's become friends...ok?"

   Althought both the rascals 6 and the rich 6 had been stop by Mayuyu. But...all of them still looking at each others fiercely.

Mayuyu:~"😅Why the 12 of you just go to your personal student's dorm and take a rest...ok? We will start learning tomorrow...."

   After that...the rich 6 began to departed and started to walk out of the basketball hall. But...unfortunately...D.o teased Chen again and said...

D.o:~"See you tomorrow....gay Chen...ha..ha..ha..."

   Chen who just heard what D.o just said...quickly ran towards D.o and deliver a punch on D.o's face. Because of this....the rascals 6 and the rich 6 finally had a fight. 

   Mayuyu 😨was terrified when she saw what had just happened. But...Mayuyu was not scared. It is because Mayuyu always saw Mariko, Miyazawa, Kashiwagi and her others friends always get in a fight during their high school time. During Mayuyu high school times..she saw even worst which a fight between her high school and the Yakuza(Majisuka Gakuen 5).

   Mayuyu then went into the basketball hall's bathroom, filled a bucket full of water and then she used it to slash all her 12 students.

   When all her 12 students were slashed....all them just look at Mayuyu silently.

Mayuyu:~"😓Please stop...ok?😯All of you are my students. All of you will be friends in the future. Please...become friends. Please help each others. No matter whether we are rich or poor....all of us are born to help each others. Indeed...this world is selfish and cruel. But...always remember that when there is unity...there is hope."

   Mayuyu continue...

Mayuyu:~"😯I thank all the 12 of you so much for respecting as your teacher. I can see that. But..please respect and love each and everyone also in this class. If you respect me..please help me also by making this class a better class..please....."

   When all the 12 just heard what Mayuyu just said and how sad Mayuyu was...all of them began to stop fighting. Althought all of them had stop fighting...but the rascals 6 still cannot get along with the rich 6. The rascals 6 just took their luggages and went to their male student's dorm. As for the rich 6...all of them has their own expensive apartments to stay.

   When all of them had left the basketball hall...Mayuyu then went to clean the basketball hall by herself and went to her teacher's hostel after that. 

   During that evening.....Mayuyu went back to the basketball hall and sit in the middle of the hall. She was thinking how she can do to make the two groups become friends.

Mayuyu:~"😓Hmm........."

   Suddenly...Mayuyu got an idea.....

Mayuyu:~"😮Oh......! That's it! I hope it works......"