Step 1:~The School

Mayuyu and the 12 monkeys

   Today is Sunday. There are many people at the Tokyo Narita airport. Today is also the day that Mayuyu will go to Seoul Korea. Before leaving to the plane..all of Mayuyu's japanese students and also Mayuyu's friends had came to meet Mayuyu.            Paruru(AKB48) ...who is one of Mayuyu's student was hugging Mayuyu and cried heavily. All the students love Mayuyu very much...althought Mayuyu only teach them for a while. 

   Mayuyu is a teacher who will always care for her students. She never give up on them no matter what. When Mayuyu was teaching in her college for 2 months...she had help all her students to have dreams and hopes again in their life.

   Paruru who was still crying and hugging Mayuyu...

Mayuyu:~"Take care....ok? Don't cry. I'll come back again...i promise."

Paruru:~"You...must promise!"

Mayuyu:~"Yes..i promise....."

   Besides Paruru...there are also other students who had came to see Mayuyu...

Sakura(HKT48 Miyawaki Sakura):~"Sensei....please take care."

Kodama(HKT48 Kodama Haruka):~"Please take care...sensei."

Rena(AKB48 Kato Rena):~"Sensei.....Win some handsome Korean guy's heart..."

Mayuyu:~"Ha...ha...ha.......(Mayuyu's then suddenly become serious).Not funny!!! I go and teach! Not to get marry!!!"

Miyuki(NMB48 Watanabe Miyuki):~"Yeah.....who knows Mayuyu sensei will marry a handsome Kpop guy........"

Mayuyu:~"Miyuki.............!!!Just wait for my return and i'll cut your marks!"

   After that...Mayuyu's friends came towards her to say farewell...

Kashiwagi(AKB48 Kashiwagi Yuki):~"Take care.......my old friend. Please come back as soon as you finish. Send my regards to Saechan(AKB48 Miyazawa Sae:~Same character from Miyazawa sunsengnim and Yoona sensei. For those who haven't know it...you can read the story if you are free. Thank you.) and Marikochan."

Kojima(AKB48 Kojima Haruna):~"Me too. Send my regards to Saechan and Marikochan."

   The last one was.....Matsui Jurina(SKE48). Jurina is Mayuyu's best friend. She always calls Mayuyu...nezumi. Mayuyu, Jurina, Kojima, Kashiwagi, Miyazawa and Mariko(AKB48 Mariko Shinoda) all of them studied in the same high school when all of them were young. Their high school is.......Majisuka Gakuen. One of the most rebelious high school.

Jurina:~"Nezumi.......take care."

   Mayuyu then went towards Jurina and hug her tightly.

Mayuyu:~"I will."

   After that...Mayuyu waved at everyone and went into the plane and flew to Seoul Korea. After a few hours...Mayuyu had finally arrived at Seoul. As Mayuyu just walked out from the entrance of Seoul airport.....she never expected that Miyazawa and Mariko..including two of their Korean friends were already waiting for her. Mayuyu was very suprised. Mayuyu was so happy to see Miyazawa and Mariko at that time. Mayuyu then ran happily towards them. Miyazawa and Mariko also ran happily toward Mayuyu.

Mayuyu:~Saechan!!!! Marikochan!!!!"

Miyazawa:~"Mayuyuuuuu!!!"

Mariko:~"Mayuyuuuu!!!"

   Actually...Mayuyu didn't tell Miyazawa and Mariko that she will went to Seoul yet because Mayuyu doesn't want to disturb them. She want to rely on it's own to go to the high school she was about to teach. But...Jurina and the others is the one who told Miyazawa and Mariko about Mayuyu coming to Seoul. So...Miyazawa and Mariko wish to suprised Mayuyu.

Mayuyu:~"Ho....how do you know that i will arrive here today?!"

Mariko:~"Jurina is the one who told us. She told me that the reason you don't want to tell us is because you were afraid to disturb and bother us. But........"

   Miyazawa then continued Mariko's sentences..

Miyazawa:~"If you get lost....we will get very very worried. Please don't think that Seoul is a very safety city. No!!! One of my college's cat just gone missing and i don't know who kidnapped her!"

Mariko:~"Emm...is it the cute one with short brown fur?"

Miyazawa:~"Yes...yes...that's the one. I always feed her together with her other cats. But...recently she had gone missing. There must be someone who kidnapped her!"

Mariko:~"He...he...he.....actually i'm the one who took it to my hospital hostels. I saw she is cute. So i....he..he...But don't worry. She is safe with me..."

Miyazawa:~"You what....!? I thought you only like dogs."

Mariko:~"And cats also...."

   Mariko and Miyazawa then introduced their 2 Korean friends to Mayuyu.

Miyazawa:~"Mayuyu....this is mafia girl....sorry....i mean Yoona(Girls' Generation). She is also a teacher together with me in a same college."

Mariko:~"And this is Yuri(Girls' Generation). Both of us always go out together to hunt for hot.....bra and bikini...ha..ha...."

Yoona:~"Hi..nice to meet you."

Mayuyu:~"Hi..nice to meet you too."

Yuri:~"Hi....oh! Nice bra you have there...."

Mayuyu:~"Can you see my bra...?"

Mariko:~"Believe me. Yuri has an eagle eyes if it is bra and bikini."

   After that.....all of them sent Mayuyu to her high school using Yoona's family gangster black van. During inside the van...

Mayuyu:~"Nice van...."

Yoona:~"Thank you. It belongs to my family."

Miyazawa:~"Mayuyu....Yoona and all her entire family members is gangsters."

   Mayuyu who didn't believe first...

Mayuyu:~"Ha...ha...ha......funny."

Mariko:~"And Yuri....actually she is the most professional spy."

   Mayuyu who still think that Miyazawa and Mariko was joking..

Mayuyu:~"Ha..ha...funny. Very funny."

   Before Miyazawa, Mariko, Yoona and Yuri sent Mayuyu to her high school....all of them stop by a Korean street hawker stall for breakfast. Mayuyu who are not able to eat spicy food were unable to eat most of the Korean foods. Yoona then help Mayuyu to order a non spicy Korean foods for her. The dishes she ordered were Miyazawa's favourite sesame fried chicken legs and sweet sour Korean rice cakes. Mayuyu loves the 2 dishes very much. 

Mayuyu:~"Kashiwagi, kojima and the others sent regards. All of them miss 2 of you very much."

Miyazawa:~"Oh......how are they doing?"

Mayuyu:~"All of them are fine. Oh..yah..i heard from Kashiwagi that you and your students are in love...is it?!!"

Miyazawa:~"Wh....what?!! How come Kashiwagi knows! Who told Kashiwagi..(Miyazawa then focus her eyes on Mariko who was sitting next to her). Mariko..........?!"

   But...Mariko just pretending to know nothing and keep on eating her breakfast. Mariko then act innocent like she knows nothing...

Mariko:~"What......?"

   Miyazawa who was still looking at Mariko...

Mariko:~"What....?"

   Miyazawa who was still looking at Mariko...

Mariko:~"What...?"

   After the breakfast...All of them sent Mayuyu to her high school. About 20 minutes....all of them had arrived at Mayuyu's high school which she will be teaching for a time.

   The high school Mayuyu was about to teach is Kimsong High School. It is an ordinary high school. But...the new principal in the high school is very young. He is the youngest principal in all Korea. Besides that...he is very strict and scary. Many people say that he is very tall. 

   Mariko, Miyazawa, Yoona and Yuri help Mayuyu to carry her luggages and stuffs. Mayuyu who loves animes and mangas had a bag full of mangas.

Mayuyu:~"Thank you very much."

Yoona:~"Call us if you need any help and need someone to talk to."

Yuri:~"Yeah. You can join Mariko and me to go hunt for hot bra and bikini."

   Miyazawa then...

Miyazawa:~"Yeah. That's correct. You can cosplay anything you want to make your students happy. Believe me....it works very very well."

   Yoona then...

Yoona:~"What?!!! NO! You are not going to teach her that! Don't you dare teach her how to cosplay like you do!"

Mayuyu:~"You mean Saechan does cosplay in the college?!" 

   Yoona then look at Miyazawa angrily as usual and said...

Yoona:~"Yes. She does. And it always makes me crazy!"

Miyazawa:~"And i had win many female students heart by always cosplaying as a guy like i always used to. Besides..i always get many free delicious chocolates from all the female students. Mayuyu....you should try it..mmm........!"

   Yoona then quickly went to covered Miyazawa's mouth..

Yoona:~"You can teach her the guy cosplay. But not the bikini cosplay!!! Don't you dare teach her that!"

Mayuyu:~"Saechan wears bikini to teach?!"

Mariko:~"Oh yes she does."

Yuri:~"I like her white bikini she always cosplay."

Yoona:~"Kwon Yuri!!!!!"

Mayuyu:~"Ha....ha...ha...don't worry Yoona. I'll make sure i will not cosplay bikini."

Miyazawa:~"No. A cute girl like you must cosplay bikinimmmmmm....!!!"

   Yoona quickly covered Miyazawa mouth again...

Yoona:~"Don't listen to her...Mayuyu. You have to dress like a modest teacher as a good example for all the students."

   Mariko then become a little serious...

Mariko:~"Please let us know if you really need any help. The first time will not be easy. But...never forget. We are the students of Majisuka Gakuen. We are always an overcomer."

Miyazawa:~"True...the student of Majisuka Gakuen is always the strongest. But....call us if you are free....ok?"

Mayuyu:~"Ok...thank you."

   Miyazawa, Mariko, Yoona and Yuri then went back. Mayuyu began to walk into the high school. Mayuyu has to report herself first to the principal. As Mayuyu was walking and searching for the principal's office...Mayuyu noticed that the high school is just an ordinary high school. But..what Mayuyu didn't know is that the principal........is not ordinary.

   Mayuyu finally arrived in front of the principal's office. Mayuyu then try to knock the door. Suddenly..there is a voice:~"Come in." Mayuyu then went inside the principal's office. 

   Much to Mayuyu suprised...the principal is very young. He is the youngest principal in Korea. His name is....Lee Kwang Soo(Running Man). Kwang Soo is a guy with great ambitions. He scored the highest marks in oxford university 5 years ago when he was still a student there. After he graduated from oxford...he straightly become the principal in this high school. But what Mayuyu didn't know is that Kwang Soo is going to make Mayuyu's life very miserable. 

Mayuyu:~"Emm.....are you the principal?"

   Kwang Soo smiled happily and widely...

Kwangsoo:~"Oh yes! I am.....please have a seat."

Mayuyu:~"My name is Mayuyu. I'm the japanese teacher who is going to teach about dancing."

   Kwang Soo who was still smiled happily and widely...

Kwangsoo:~"Ha...ha..ha...so you are the one. You speak good korean. Good. Your class will start tomorow. All of your students will come tomorow morning."

Mayuyu:~"Emm.....how many students are there?"

Kwangsoo:~"You will know tomorow. Don't worry. They are all very nice and obedient little boys..ha..ha...ha..ha..."

   Kwang Soo then continue..

Kwangsoo:~"OK..that's all. I hope you enjoy your teaching in this wonderful high school."

Mayuyu:~"O...ok. Thank you....principal Lee."

   Mayuyu then went out of the principal's office and went to her hostel. Mayuyu then straightly lie on her new bed...and said to herself...

Mayuyu:~"I will start teaching tomorrow....i wonder what kind of students are they?" I hope they are really are a nice and obedient students........"