TWO

Mate
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongin was confused, and angry, he had left the alpha's house to escape from that omega Kyungsoo and his stupid addictive scent. Why he had to appear now? Jongin was living a happy perfect life with Taemin by his side, why that boy had to ruin everything?!, and the worst part was that his wolf already wanted him, and Jongin wasn't sure if he'll be strong enough to fight against it. He'll try his best to control his wolf, he HAS to control his wolf because he will never accept him as his mate, no way!, Taemin was the only one in his heart, He will make him his mate, it didn't matter if Joonmyun never allow him to claim him, he'll run away with Taemin if it was necessary.

Jongin and Taemin arrived at the lake, after a painfully long and silent walk, Taemin was really quiet and Jongin couldn't blame him, he knew his lover was upset and afraid.

"You know I'll never let you go, right?" The alpha boy said sitting in the grass dragging Taemin with him to sit him by his side.

"I know” The omega said quietly, leaning to rest his head against the alpha's shoulder.

Jongin sighed.

"I love you Tae, I don't care about him, I only want you"

"He's your mate"

"it doesn't matter to me"

"Jongin, you know how this works, your resisting against your wolf now, but how long it will last? our nature is a very powerful thing, we can't fight against it" Jongin knew that, so he stayed quiet. "I don't want you to hurt me, and I don't want to hurt you, that's why the things between us has to e-end" The omega said holding back a sob.

"What nonsense are you saying?!. The alpha said standing up. "Taemin you can't do this, we can go throught this together we.."

"No, we can't and you know it, this isn't right Jongin, we are going to end up hurting each other and hating each other, and I don't want that, you're my best friend, and I will die if I lose you" With every word Taemin felt a piece of his heart breaking little by little, he loved Jongin so much, they were friends since they were little pups, Jongin always was by his side protecting him and taking care of him like a mate should do, every one in the pack including Joonmyun thought that they'll be mates, but they weren't, Jongin wasn't his mate and it hurted him, why the destiny had to be so cruel?.

He stood up closely to Jongin, reaching a hand to cup his face, he could almost feel the pain that was projected in the alphas eyes, he knew this breaking up was hurting Jongin, but it was a necessary pain, he'll forget about it as soon as he accepts his mate. Taemin's heart clenched at the thought.

"I love you Jongin, and I always will, but we can't be together" He said fighting against his tears.

"Please don't do this to me Tae"

"I'm sorry" He said leting go of the alpha's face, and taking a few steps back. "You should go to your mate, Jongin, he needs you" The omega said before shifting into his wolf form.

At the sight of the light brown wolf leaving, Jongin's heart was broke that day for the first time.

🐺🐺🐺🐺

The way back to his house, was short but Jongin felt it was the longest he had ever made, he was doing his best to fight against his tears, he was deeply hurt, and all that hurt turned into angry as soon as he stepped in his house and the sweet scent of his mate filled his nostrils.

Why the hell his house smelled like him? he could feel his wolf rejoicing inside him by his mate scent.

He walked to the living room, to see with surprise how spotless it was, all the mess that Jongin once had was gone, and there were flowers in his coffee table?. He kept contemplating with wide eyes his house until he spotted the little omega sleeping in his couch.

This little idiot, who had given him permission to touch his stuff? A wave of angriness invaded him.

"WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO MY HOUSE?!"

He watched how startled kyungsoo was as he tried to stand up from the couch as soon as he could, he would have tripped if it wasn't for Jongin and his incredible speed.

He took him by his upper arms to avoid his fall. They were so close, that Jongin could smell his scent perfectly, it was addictive and endearing, like something citric, but sweet at the same time, Jongin was slowly losing his mind, almost letting his wolf take control, if it wasn't for the voice of the omega that snapped him out of his trance, god knows what he would have done.

Please log in to read the full chapter