ONE

Mate
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongin hated him, just the thought of spending the rest of his life with him was unbearable. He hated him so much.

Why does he had to appear when he was more than happy with his boyfriend? Why he had to find his mate at this point of his live? He looked at Taemin standing beside him, he looked calm, calmer than he'd thought he'll be, but Jongin could notice a shade of sadness in his lover's eyes, he knew Taemin was hurt, because he wasn't the one that was destined to him. Jongin couldn't blame him, he was hurting too.

He threw a glance at his supposed to be mate in his alpha's mate arms, the boy looked really scared, he was clinging at Yixing's shirt like his life depended on it, and Jongin was fighting the need of comforting him, he cursed his wolf a thousand times, because he was asking for the omega boy, his wolf needed to feel him close, his wolf needed to hold him. Jongin learned later that day, that his name was Kyungsoo, he was from a pack in the north, according to Joonmyun his pack was attacked by hunters, he and his friend were able to escape, but not without a few injuries here and there. The boy was petite, and skinny really skinny, he looked like he hadn't had a proper meal in months, his skin was pale in contrast with his dark hair, and his heart shaped lips were really tempting.The boy was beautiful, Jongin couldn't deny it. But the most endearing part of him was the boy's doe eyes, it were beautiful and had an innocence that he hadn't seen in anyone. Jongin could look at them all day.

He shook his head, he was not attracted to that boy, he definitely was not. Maybe his wolf was, but Jongin's heart belonged to Taemin and to him only.

"Jongin" His alpha spoke to him. "He's your mate, why are you just standing there? you have to take care of him"

"What?" Jongin felt Taemin tensed at his side. "Why me?" he hissed.

"Because he's your mate and that's what mate's do, they care for each other" Joonmuyn's voice was calmed but Jongin knew that he was starting to get mad.

"I don't want to, Taemin and I were going to the lake, and we're-"

"JONGIN" Joonmyun voice resonate all over their cabin, and his alpha's scent was thick and filling up all the air. Jongin was obligated to obey.

"Joon, calm down please, you’re scaring him" Everyone's attention was directed to the omega boy in Yixing's arms, he looked frightened and was clinging even more tightly at Yixing's shirt. The alpha mate was rubbing circles in his back attempting to comfort the boy."It's ok sweetie, you're safe now, we're going to protect you"

Jongin looked with awe as the boy started to cry, he tightened his fists until his nails were almost ripping the skin in his palm, he could smell the omegas scent, he could smell the fear and the sadness that Kyungsoo was feeling, and Jongin was so tempted to go and grab Kyungsoo from Yixing and hold him instead, but he refrained to do so. Taemin was still at his side. He couldn't hurt Taemin.

"I-I need to find Sehun, he's hurt and I n-need to help him" The boy spoke softly, voice hoarse from crying.

"You're friend is fine sweetie, a member from our pack is treating his wounds, don't worry" Yixing spoke calmly.

"I still want to see him he's hurt because of me, he saved me, I w-want S-sehun" The boy started to sob again, he was distressed, and they couldn't blame him, he had lost his pack, his family, and now he was in a pack full of strangers, and on top of all of it, he had found his mate, who rejected him. It was to much to handle for the poor omega.

Jongin was looking intensely at the boy, the need to claim him was stronger than ever, his wolf was fighting for come out and take over, his wolf needed his mate and Jongin didn't thought to be strong enough to control it.

He took Taemin's hand into his and drag him outside of the alpha's house, ignoring his alpha's calls, he needed to get out of there as soon as posible.

"Jongin, are you ok?" Taemin's soft voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"I'm fine "

He wasn’t.

🐺🐺🐺🐺

"How's Kyungsoo, love?" Joonmyun asked his mate as he entered his office.

"He fell asleep as soon as he saw his friend was ok, they're sharing the room, for now"

"When he wakes up I'm going to take him to Jongin's house" The Alpha told his mate.

"Joon, you can't do that, Jongin will be mad"

I don't care if he gets mad, Kyungsoo is his mate and he has to acept it, he can't fight it off, he can't go against our nature" Yixing sighed, his mate was right, Jongin needed to accept Kyungsoo as his mate, omega's nature is really complicated, they needed the constant presence of their alpha, their touch and their love, they need to feel the protection that only and alpha can give them.

Yixing as an omega himself, could understand Kyungsoo's feelings, the worst nightmare of an omega is be rejected by their mate. The Alpha's mate only hoped that Jongin can come into his senses and accept Kyungsoo, before something bad can happen to one of them.

Yixing knew that his mate can't go through something like that, not again.

"You're thinking of them aren't you, Joon?" Yixing asked his mate, walking towards him, surrounding the desk an

Please log in to read the full chapter