DAY 2

Welcome to Seoul

Disturbed by the light shining on your closed eyes you turn your body around on the bed. Even if you've already woken up, you keep your eyes closed so you wouldn't face the fact that you have one less day left with him. Suddenly you feel an arm go around you're waist. As you slowly open your eyes, you noticed another pair of eyes staring right at you. 
"Good morning," he says smiling. His voice sounds deeper than usual, most likely because he just woke up as well. 
"Good morning," you say smiling back.
He kept staring at you to a point where you felt a little embarassed. 
"Stop staring at me," you say pulling the covers over your face. 
"Sorry," he laughs, "I can't help it that you look prettier every time I see you." 
You take the covers off from your face and look at him disgustingly. He starts laughing and pulls at your cheek. "STAWPPPP," you say as you both start laughing. 
"What? I missed doing that," he says while kissing your nose. 
"Ugh you're gross."
"You love my grossness though~"
He gets out of bed and starts walking towards the door. "What do you want for breakfast?" 
"Wait," you say as you sit up in bed, "you're making me breakfast?"
"Hey, I practiced a bit and I'm better now I promise." 
"I'll be the judge of that."
He laughs as he opens the door. "So the usual?"
"The usual," you say smiling.