An accident

11:11

Chapter 2: An accident.
 


Donghyun’s POV

June/2014

 

We were in the dance room giving the last details to our choreography, in some weeks we’re having our comeback. Everything went well until something happened, an accident.
 

Jeongmin lost his coordination and fell into the floor, injuring his ankle, he growled in pain and immediately Hyunseong ran to help him to stand up, it’s always like that.
 

Everyone in there stopped his activity and carried Jeongmin to a hospital. All of us were really worried for our shortest member, but for sure, Hyunseong was the more worried beside us; and I understand it, they have been best friends since they group was formed, their bond of friendship is really strong, stronger than any friendship between the six of us, something like the twins’ brotherhood.

 

“Jeongminnie, are you okay?” Hyunseong asked. His face was showing all his worry.
 

Jeongmin just smiled at him. “It was just a little knock, you know hyung....”
 

Kwangmin and Youngmin jumped into Jeongmin’s bed. “Hyung! We’re bringing some ice cream for you to make you feel better!” They said in unison.
 

Minwoo snorted. “Do you both share that little brain too? with ice cream you’ll not-”

 

Youngmin interrupted. “Obviously we’re not going to give you ice cream.”

 

Minwoo shrugged. “I don’t care.”

I had to intervene. “Let’s go the four of us to buy ice cream, Hyunseong can take care of Jeongmin, that’s better.”


Jeongmin’s POV

 

As the others went out, Hyunseong caressed my cheek. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

 

I smiled as I saw him so close to me. “If you’re here, then I’ll always be okay.”

Hyunseong smiled as he gave me a warm kiss in the lips. “You know that I love you more than my life, Lee Jeongmin…-”

I sat down in my bed trying not to move my injured ankle. “... And you know that my life is nothing without you, Shim Hyunseong.”


(...)
 

It has been two weeks since the accident with my ankle and Hyunseong is still worried about it; today it’s a rehearsal day and I came to the studio with my crutches and Hyunseong's help (but with Hyunseong is more than enough) to watch the members, my injured ankle can’t be the reason why our comeback needs to be delay, and it’s a bit sad that I’m not able to dance the intro, but I’ll be dancing the main song as well.


Kwangmin is the first one to come beside me, he gives me a bottle with water. “Here hyung, you must be tired.”
 

I wriggled his hair. “Tired of being here sitting down? maybe…” I smirked. “But, thank you very much Youngmin.”
 

Kwangmin squinted. “I’m Kwangmin, hyung.”


Youngmin rolled his eyes. “He does know it Kwang, he’s just being silly.”
 

As the minutes passed I was becoming more and more inpatient.
 

The choreographer called me. “Are you sure of what you said to me the last week?” he asked a bit uneasy.
 

I agreed with my head. “Of course, yes!”

 

The choreographer showed me some new steps of the choreography. “Take care, don’t be too dizzy. Or you’ll injure your entire foot.” He advised me.

I can’t deny that every step I took was painful to me, but I’m doing this because I don’t want to delay my members.

Minwoo looked at me, a bit distrustful. “Hyung be careful, Donghyun hyung tell him something.”

Donghyun looked at me, of course he was mad. “Jeongmin, go to take a rest. If you fell down once again it will be worse and it’s going to happen what you’re trying to prevent.”


I didn’t take their advice and instead I did keep dancing, both twins noticed that I was in pain.

Youngmin talked first. “Hyung, stop it now. You’ll hurt yourself again.”

Kwangmin looked at Hyunseong. “Hyung, tell him something.”

Hyunseong smiled at me. “Jeongmin, let’s buy bubbles tea for the members and then you can come back here to continue with your rehearsal.”

I smiled at him as I took my crutches. “Okay, let’s go.”

Hyunseong took my crutches away. “If you’re okay enough to dance, then you can walk without crutches.”

Donghyun raised an eyebrow.

 

Hyunseong walked to the door. “Go ahead Jeongmin.”
 

I stood up, preparing myself to walk without crutches, but my feets betrayed me and I fell down into the floor, I was overexerting my body.

Hyunseong smiled, he helped me to stand up and gave me my crutches. “I think that this is proving our point.”
 

I glared at them.


Hyunseong hugged me. “Ya, don’t be mad at us. We only want the best for you.”
 

I rolled my eyes. “Just leave me alone.” I said as I went out of the room.


(...)
 

The guys came back home some hours after me. “Jeongmin hyung, we’re in home!” Minwoo yelled. “We bought bubbles tea for you.”

 

I stayed silent and I just kept writing, I really like to compose but I’m not sure if I would be able to sing my own songs.

 

Minwoo and Donghyun entered in the room. “Jeongmin-ah, are you still mad at us? We only want the best for you.” Donghyun said as he took my notebook.

“Hey! That’s mine.” I yelled as I tried to take my notebook back.

“Be careful on how you talk to me, kid!” Donghyun said as he was reading what I just wrote some minutes ago. “I’ll forgive you just because I liked what you wrote here. It’s really good.”

I smiled. “Really, hyung?”

Donghyun smiled at me back. “Obviously.”

Minwoo gave me my bubbles tea as he went out with Donghyun, maybe going to the kitchen.


Hyunseong entered some minutes after. “Jeongminnie… are you still mad?” He asked a little bit nervous.
 

I glared at him as I sat in my bed. I left my bubbles tea in my desk. “No.” I answered as I kept writing.

“Ya…” He said caressing my hand. “I’m sorry, I just don’t want you to get hurt anymore.”

I smiled, this is the kind of things why I’m so in love with him. “I know, but You guys have to understand that if I’m doing it is because I feel able to do it, okay? I’m not stupid, so don’t treat me like one.” My words were strong but my tone was soft, I’ve never yelled at Hyunseong and I’m not doing it right now just for this situation.
 

Hyunseong was becoming more and more close to me, finally, he hugged me. “Just don’t be mad at us, please.”
 

I took his face on my hands as I kissed him. “With you? Never.” I smiled as I told him to sit beside me.

He smiled and immediately his eyes were completely closed, looking like two beautiful half-moons. “What’s this?” He asked as he took my notebook.

“There is where I write my feelings, I use it to compose.” I shrugged.


“Ah…” He said as he looked through every page of my notebook.

“OH MY GOD, NO!” I exclaimed trying to get my notebook back. “Don’t go through the pages!”

“Why?” He asked, pausing his search in a page where his name was wrote down, with a lot of little hearts around it and then my name. “Oh god! This is so beautiful!”

 

My cheeks were completely red, I snatched up my notebook and I put it under my shirt. “I told you not to go through the pages!”

He smiled widely. “It’s so beautiful, I want to see it again!”

I denied.

Hyunseong raised an eyebrow. “Do I have to take it by myself?”

I glared at him. “You’d not do it.”

I heard how Minwoo yelled something. “Hyunseong hyung and Jeongmin hyung, the twins, Donghyun hyung and me are going to buy food, there’s something special you want?

Hyunseong went out to tell him our orders, he came back a few seconds later. I heard how they closed the house’s door.

Hyunseong had a weird smirk in his face. “Are you going to show me it again, or…” His eyes disappeared in his smirk. “Do I have to take it by myself?”

I opened my eyes widely and I felt my cheeks were about to explode, I was really blushed. “P-please don’t, it’s very embarrassing.” I hold strongly the notebook under my shirt.

He pouted as he came closer and closer. “Please Jeongminnie…” He whispered in my ear. “... I promise you that I’ll not laugh.”  

 

“N-no.” I said as I was blushing even more.

He started to poke under my shirt with his hand. “Uhmm, where it is?”

My voice was trembling. “D-don’t do th-that.”

Hyunseong came closer to my ear again. “Why not?” He asked in a whisper as he kept poking under my shirt with his hand. “I’m just looking for something I’m interested in.”

His whisper sented an electric current through my entire body. I trembled and he noticed it.

He caressed my face. “I’m not doing anything… yet.”

I gave up. I gave him the notebook. “Ya, there it is.”

He smiled and yelled in happiness, he took the notebook and started to go through the pages again. When he saw the pages I tried to hide from him he took his time to read every little thing in them, he even saw the page where I made a rhyme with his name, and everything wonderful about him. Even the way he makes me feel every time he touches me.

 

I was more than blushed, I was about to die of embarrassing. “I can’t believe I wrote that…” I thought.

Some minutes later, he finally closed the notebook. “Jeongminnie.”

I was trying not to die of embarrassment right here, I answered. “Yes, hyung?” I didn’t look at him.

He took my face in his hands as he gave me a sweet kiss. “I love you, my boy.”

I thought that it was impossible to be more embarrassed, but I got even more color on my cheeks. “I love you even more, hyung.” I think I’ve unlocked a new level of embarrassment.

 

Minwoo interrupted our intense moment. “Hyung, I bought what you asked me!” He said making us surprised.

Kwangmin entered behind Minwoo. “Jeongmin hyung, you’re on fifty different shades of red.” He giggled.

Youngmin sat on Donghyun’s bed. “Fifty shades of red, it sounds like a book.”

“It’s fifty shades of Grey, you .” Minwoo rolled his eyes.

Youngmin giggled. “ I don’t read for precocious dwarfs.”

Minwoo shrugged and threw a plushie to Youngmin.

“Why do you look like a tomato, hyung?” Asked Kwangmin without paying attention to the couple of kids fighting behind him.

Hyunseong’s POV

 

Jeongmin was so blushed that he looked like a strawberry. “Hyunseong made me mad.” He answered sounding really serious.

Immediately I changed my expression for a serious one. “Ya… you take it too seriously…” I said a I went out of the room.

This is the part of the day I didn’t like, when we have to hide the fact we’re a couple. It’s not like I hate to have the member close to us, but having to lie to them day by day was the thing we both hated the most.

Donghyun hyung interrupted my thoughts. “Did you both fight while we were not here again?” He asked looking in Jeongmin’s direction who was walking to the dining room.

“It’s not like that, we just a little dispute for a notebook, nothing too serious.”

“Ah, it’s like that? Then he’ll let it go… go beside him, when he’s eating he’s more relaxed, don’t you think?” Donghyun hyung always knows what to say

I agreed with my head. “It’s okay hyung, thanks for your advice.”
 


[A/N: If you liked the chapter, please let me know, if there are any grammar mistake I'm sorry ~ thanks.]