Please...

11:11

Chapter 1: Please...

Hyunseong's POV

November 11/2011.

I looked at my watch , it was about 10 o'clock and the guys haven't arrived yet. To be honest I just wanted to see my Jeongmin, isn't like I don't care about my group mates but I have a special affection to my boy.

I felt someone hugging me by my back."Hyung! you should see Byunghun hyung's confession to Bora noona!

Jeongmin clung to my neck. "What did she said?" I smiled while he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Jeongmin told me everything about what he saw with a big smile. He's always like this, he wants everybody to be happy.

"Wow, Byunghun is really brave, isn't he?" I answered smiling.

Jeongmin took off my neck and took my hand. "hyung can we get out for a moment?" he was nervous. I noticed it.

"Okay Jeongminnie, something happened?" I was worried.

We went out and he looked at me. "Hyung, what will happen when they find out everything about us?" He asked with pain on his expression. "Will they separate us?"

I looked into his eyes tenderly. "They couldn't even if they try, I'll not let that happen."

Jeongmin stared at me with happiness in his gaze. "Are you talking serious, Hyung?"

I hugged him. "Of course. That's for sure, nobody is going to separate me from my Jeongmin."

~

The six of us arrived the house together, our conversation topic in the car was the twins and who was more handsome.

Jeongmin entered in the house and he sat down beside Youngmin, both of them were arguing. "You both have the same face!" Jeongmin said. He was getting out of patience.

"But I'm prettier, plus I have the best body of the group." Youngmin argued back.

Jeongmin laughed out loud. "The best body in the group is Hyunseong's body!"

Kwangmin raised an eyebrow. "Really? how do you know that? Hyung never takes his shirt off in public."

Jeongmin opened his eyes. "I'm not talking to you, I'm talking with the original copy."

And with that, the fight changed his course and now it was Minwoo and Jeongmin vs the twins.

I sat down in the balcony watching Jeongmin, that's the person whom I love the most, I can't let nobody find out about us and separate us.

After a few minutes Jeongmin was seated down beside me. "Look Hyung, it's doble 11:11." He showed me his phone, on his phone's screen appeared 11/11/11 11:11. "Make a wish!" He said excited and closed his eyes.

I looked at him and smiled. "I wish nobody never apart me from him." I thought while I closed my eyes. "Please..."


[A/N: If you liked the chapter, please tell me, if there are any grammar mistake I'm sorry ~ thanks.]