Black Out

David and Goliath

"NOH! Are you sure you've posted the flyers for the audition today? Why is no one going in to audition?!" raging like a bull on alcohol, Ohm asks Noh about why not even a single living soul went in through that door. They need at least 3 new members to teach, its not like they're going to be in school forever, they have to pass down their god-given talent to anyone willing to learn. They need youngsters who have burning desires for music. 

 

"Calm down, Ohm! I'm pretty sure at least one student will come in that door, just wait." Noh shows off a sheepish grin towards Ohm, how can you even smile like that, Noh? You've been missing out a lot ever since you became friends with Phun, its about time you do something for the betterment of the club.

 

"If you weren't so busy making out with Phun, we wouldn't be having this problem." Ohm taunts Noh about his alleged relationship with the school student-secretary, making Noh blush uncontrollably. "You are so gonna get it this time, OOOOOOHM!" an embarassed Noh scampers for Ohm, the whole gang were laughing as every antic of Noh to catch Ohm failed harshly. Ohm was really fast. His built, toned legs made sure he was always a step ahead of Noh as they reached every corner of the room. 

 

"Ohm...I might not get you today...but...I'll get you...just wait..." Noh constantly breathes heavily. Clearly, Noh's speed was no match to Ohm's. 

 

"Hey now...Don't get too cocky, Noh. Hehe, I'm Ohm The Great, don't you know that?" Ohm pouts and mocks Noh. The whole gang laughs as the two made quite a mess in the band room. "Lets form an armistice for now, shall we?" Ohm reaches out to Noh but the latter pulls him as he grabbed his hand. "AHA! I FINALLY CAUGHT YOU!"

 

Noh gives Ohm the biggest weggie of his life, making Ohm howl out of pain. I now regret teasing him about Phun. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHD! It hurts like hell, ouchie... My wonderful, circular hurts! It feels as though I have a thousand inside of me! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, STOP! OOOOOUUUUUHCCCCCHHH!!!" a pleading Ohm tries to negotiate with Noh. "Now will you sheesh about my relationship with Phun?" Noh slyly whispers to Ohm's reddening ear.

 

"YEEEES, NOW PLEASE, STOP," Noh releases Ohm from the Eternal Wedgie Of Suffering, giving the latter a deadly stare and scaring the out of him.

 

"Now you learned your lesson, Ohm," Ohm tries to alleviate his from pain, making him a laughingstock amongst the gang. "Ouchie, my bum...Huhu, Noh, why must you do this?" Noh decides to flash a sly grin towards an Ohm in agony. 

 

In the 30 minutes that had passed, the gang decided to chitchat about videogames, music, movies, and anything that has to do with ladies in skirts. Yup, they are boys afterall.

 

Suddenly, a faint voice appears out of nowhere.

 

"Uhm, excuse me, is this the auditions for the Music Club?" a cute boy, in his 9th year, asks. The time for Ohm, however, slowed as he caught a glimpse of the rosy cheeked boy.

 

He looks so... delicate. He seems innocent, too. Why do I feel like my world's gonna burst anytime soon? His soothing eyes, cute nose, kissable lips... And to top it all of, his exquisite figure. But...he's a boy, too. Do I have feelings for a person of the same-? Regardless of gender, I find him charming. Is this how Jacob felt as he imprinted on Bella's daughter, Renesmee, in Twilight? I feel butterflies in my stomach but I have to play it cool.

 

"Well, who do we have here, a scrawny boy. Are you auditioning to play the triangle?" Ohm teases the blushing boy and pinches the boy's roseate cheeks, unintentionally. , this is not the best way in making a good first impression. , , . 

 

"I'm Ohm, I'll be your senior. Welcome to the Music Club!" Ohm awkwardly smiles towards an obviously uncomfortable boy. , he seems disappointed or something. Is it because I teased and pinched him? 

 

"I...should probably go," without even introducing himself, the boy holding a violin turns his back on Ohm's gang. The moment he looked at his cute, beady eyes, he knew how unease and tensed the boy was and it seems as if, he was gonna break down and cry.

 

"Hey!" a worried Ohm decides rush towards the teary boy as he was about to exit without even saying anything, not even his name. Nonetheless, instead of stopping the boy from exiting, Ohm decided to block the door itself. "Were you hurt by my pinch? Please, don't go. I'm really sorry about that," Ohm cradles the boy unintentionally, resting his head on the boy's shoulder as if they were a romantic couple. He clings himself onto the boy and says, "I wanna hear you play."

 

Why does he smell like...honey? His sweet fragrance brings happiness to my nose... If I could just lic- OH MY GOD, OHM. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. This boy really has an impact on me. Anyway, I might make him dislike me further if I keep folding him in my arms. If only he could be in my arms forever.

 

Ohm parts himself from the now tomato-faced boy. He looks him straight in the eye, his facial expression is a mix of shock/tranquility and out of nowhere, a spark appears between them. Seems as if they made a connection or something. But, seconds later, blood seems to be running down from the boy's nose. 

 

"Hey! Your nose is bleeding, are you okay?!" a worried Ohm asks. In an instant, the boy faints in Ohm's arms, making Ohm drop on his knees as he holds the boy tight and securing him from further harm. "Hey, Mick!" a mysterious figure shouts as he made his way to the unconscious boy named Mick. The whole gang attends to Mick as a perturbed Ohm carries the Mick in his arms. "I'm gonna bring him to the school's clinic, you guys stare here and wait for anymore students who want to audition, capiche?" The whole gang nods at Ohm's command. "I can take him to the clinic myself, I'm his classmate, seatmate to be more precise." The mysterious boy wants to volunteer to bring Mick to the clinic but Ohm insisted that he carries Mick to the clinic. "Mark, you should let P'Ohm take care of Mick, he can keep your friend safe, that's for sure." Per assures that Ohm can bring Mick safely to the school's clinic, but clearly, Mark didn't like how Ohm stared at Mick all this time. Ohm leaves the whole gang and carefully dashes through the hallways. He couldn't help staring at Mick's angelic face, however.

 

Even with blood running down his nose, he still looks endearing. Call it sadistic but I can't help smiling at this appealing, adorable face.I don't understand... Is...this...

.

.

.

.

love?

 

Ohm hastily opens the door as he calls for the school nurse. "My friend suddenly fainted earlier, please, help him!" Ohm explains what happened to Mick as the school nurse checks the boy's condition on a bed. He looks so helpless, I won't be able to forgive myself if anything bad happens to him. 

 

"Don't worry, your friend just fainted due to exhaustion. Does he do any extracurricular activities?" the school nurse assures Ohm that Mick would wake up anytime soon. "None that I know of, but he does play the violin." 

 

"That explains it, his shoulders are quite exhausted from playing the violin too much. Were you guys having a concert or something? It would be best if he rests his shoulders for a few days, so as to prevent any further harm." 

 

"He was gonna audition for us today in Music Club but he didn't have any chance to do so" Ohm replies, a disappointed look occupies his face. 

 

"That's too bad, he's in quite a bad shape as of the moment and he won't be able to play anytime this week." the school nurse advises Ohm to not let Mick play for the week, playing the violin might be detrimental to his physical health. "Don't worry, he's already in." Ohm confidently answers. 

 

"That's good! I'm gonna leave you two for now, you can stay here and take care of your boyfriend." 

 

"Oka-, wait, he's not my boyfriend!" Ohm almost shouts but the thought of Mick being awake prevents him from doing so. 

 

"Oh, sure." the school nurse jubilantly winks at Ohm and leaves, making Ohm blush and look at a resting Mick. 

 

"I guess we do make a great couple after all" Ohm holds Mick's right hand, falling asleep as he rests his head near Mick's temple. Ohm dreams his feelings for Mick

 


Darkness...I'm surrounded by darkness...I feel so cold, alone but my right hand seems so warm. The hand I'm using to hold onto Mick...Do I have romantic feelings for Mick?


A/N: I'll be updating the EarnPete tomorrow or later, I'm still not done with it! :( Btw, the texts in red are Ohm's thoughts while the texts in purple are Mick's thoughts! Hoping you all enjoyed this chapter! 'till next time, bye internet! ;)