This is okay for the moment

Wtf i am doing irl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Tale[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Normal Tale[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Suho, a fiery young man in his best years, stood alone on the beach, gazing over the turquoise water with his daring tawny depths. His bronze hair rustled lightly in the ocean breeze. He tried to keep still despite his impatient excitement, resting his cheek against one hand as he adjusted his cinnamon glasses.

The sun glinted off of his lily-white shoulders and he relished the feel of fresh air against his milky legs. His swarthy locks brushed against his earlobes, complementing his unique milky visage. An elaborate tattoo s its way around his visible skin. A prominent scar stood out on his lily-white skin. Furry ears flicked at the top of his head, and he twitched his brunet tail.

His thoughts wandered to his days in Kris's company. Suho must have been delivered to him by fate. Kris had uncharacteristically found himself at death's door when Suho, in a moment of great courage, saved him. From then on, they were inseparable. They shared every part of their life with each other. That was how it was to this very day.

His ears pricked at the sound of familiar footsteps. He twitched his tail happily and looked up before Kris even spoke a word. "Suho," he said simply with no remark upon Suho's dress and a smile on his face. His vert orbs complimented his honey-colored mane, brushing against his ears, belying his innocent heart. He was dressed in refined garb befitting his station. He had a toned but slender body covered with plush-flushed milky skin. As Suho drew nearer, he caught a note of Kris's familiar scent of lingering iron and steel. He smiled to himself. It always reminded him of the time they shared.

"Kris. It's nice of you to show up on time," Suho said, resolute spheres flashing.

He accepted it as a compliment and leaned in for a kiss. With that, they began to walk along the beach.

"So, Kris," Suho began, "what's been up lately? Learning to cook yet?"

"It's not exactly one of my priorities," Kris stated.

"Hey, but you can't be all outdoors and martial arts. You've got to have a softer side. For me?" He wrapped his arms around one of his. "Please? You said I'm your favorite. And I would just love to have one of your piping hot meals."

"It might not taste very good," he remarked.

"Maybe not," he observed. "But I could always move onto the next piping hot dish." Suho smirked at him.

"All right. I guess I can try." For that, Suho wrapped his fingers in his coffee hair and pulled him in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter