Imprint

Hooked

Razor sharp teeth pierced through flesh that was so soft it almost resembled cream silk in it's texture.

It was a strong buck he had quickly tackled to the ground; it put up little fight when it was wrestled to the earth, Chanyeol's deft hands working lightning fast in turning its head 360 degrees before it even knew what was happening.

You watched with opened-mouthed awe as your boyfriend leaned down with both his hands probing the buck's fleshy throat, sensing with his fingertips; the spot where its bloodstream pumped blood the warmest.

He found it within milliseconds, a low snarl issuing from the back of his throat at the tempting smell it relinquished and he was unable to hold back a moment longer.

He lunged once, his fangs latching onto thick veins and fed.

It was fascinating to you, the way he never made a mess of himself; no red splatters or stains left even when he was wearing his most white washed t-shirt.

And you heard it; the sound of him ling away, the thick consistency making its way through his plush lips and down the path of his throat in even gulps.

You your dry lips to wet them.

"It must be a real pain to feel thirsty all the time," you recalled saying to Chanyeol one time out of the blue when you and him were cuddling in bed on a Saturday night after watching a whole season of Teen Wolf. "How do you do it? Restrain yourself, I mean."

Chanyeol had went rigid at the question, his hands stilling in their languid through your hair.

He seemed to be holding his breath and you were right.

He exhaled after a while and his fingers resumed their movement.

"It's hard around you."

"What do you mean?"  you sat up, meeting his faraway eyes.

His hands dislodged from your locks unwillingly, but they came to rest on your waist instead.

"Hm. How do I say this? I feel like losing all the control I've built up so carefully over the centuries when you so much as touch me, or each time our lips meet, when my tongue has tasted your sweet honey, when you say 'I love you' to me, it's all very intense," Chanyeol paused, "I'm not myself when I'm with you, it's like I'm loaning another person's body. I mean, it's normal for me to want to drink your blood but somehow when it comes down to it, no matter how much the scent tempts me, I am unable to do it. It's- I don't know what it is. Love? Love. I love you, Yazzy."

By the time Chanyeol was done, you were laughing yourself to tears at the confused expression plastered onto his face.

"Wow," you breathlessly replied, shifting your weight to straddle his lap. "I didn't know I was so complicated to you, Mr. Park."

Your eyes met his in a heavy gaze; one filled with emotions that couldn't be described and suddenly, the laughter just moments ago seemed decades old.

You took a moment to appreciate his presence, his perfect; marble facade and features that even the most skilled artist can't capture.

It was so unbelievable, you thought as you traced his dry lips with your index finger.

Then you nudged open his mouth gently, probing his gums with the tips of your fingers.

No one would have guessed.

His teeth look just like a human's, except the slight distinction in the length of his canines- no, fangs; they were longer, sharper, more curved in.

"Amazing," you uttered to yourself, amazed at the thought of how he'd come into existence by these same nifty little things, but on another vampire.

You'd like to thank that specific vampire but you had a feeling conversation would be quite impossible when its very object of desire was practically right in front of it.

"Why is blood so appealing to vampires?"

"Mmmmffs." Chanyeol tried to talk through your intruding fingers, so you hastily removed them, mumbling an apology.

"Well, vampires see blood like how Americans see their twinkies." he laughed at his own joke, head thrown back, eyes sparkling with a glint of amusement.

"Very funny," you shut him up with a kiss, which earned you a muffled groan.

Then you were under him in one swift motion, your positions switched, Chanyeol hovering above you, his knees pinning your hips down.

His hair framed his face messily as he looked down at you, his pupils were pulsing red, a sign that he was pleased, content.

You stared back into those crimson orbs, getting lost in them, leaning in-

CRASH!

Shattered glass from your window abruptly showered over your huddled bodies and you screamed.

Chanyeol was already standing by your bedpost, crouched in a defensive position.

A tall, gangly figure materialized from the ruined window, and you didn't recognize him, so you immediately reached for your cellphone to dial 911 but before you could, it was whisked out of your shaky hands in one jerky motion and now the stranger held it in his outstretched grip, dangling.

"Nuh-uh," he wagged a finger at you, then pocketed your mobile. "Now, sorry to interrupt your little love story but I was starting to feel left out."

"Who are you?" Chanyeol growled, his fangs making an appearance, overlapping his bottom lip threateningly and his eyes burned a different kind of scarlet, one that radiated barely suppressed anger.

The stranger wore a sort of weird mask, a placard jacket and some skintight jeans that really emphasized the skinniness of his legs.

He tilted his head to the side, apparently unfazed by Chanyeol's little more-than-unwelcome greeting.

"I beg your pardon, where are my manners? I'm Oh Sehun," he did an exaggerated show of a bow of sorts, taking off his mask in the process.

When he looked up again, all the air seemed to have left your lungs and the glass strewn room, like an invisible vacuum existed within this mysterious person, drawing in the interest and curiosity of everyone he meets.

And that is how you met Oh Sehun.