Burning brown eyes

That thing called destiny

I wasnt able to sleep, i tried to but failed. I even tried to count sheeps but it was just impossible, i was so excited and my heart feels like about to jump out and i had trouble breathing, WHAT IS THIS !!! (Long sigh).

Im currently standing at arrivals and waiting for her, remembering her beautiful eyes will she be happy to see me ? I mean, not just because this is a show ? I meab i really like her, i tried to convey that the moment we sat and talked to each other at the classroom at her school. I hope she feels that im doing this for real. (Sigh) ive been sighing a lot lately, it seems that my heart is always beating harshly that i think im sick.

(on the other hand, seungyeon already boarded the plane, not smoothly though. She had trouble with the self check in. Thus giving her a bear fatale image.)

UWAAAAAAAAH the pilot just announced were nearing to land. Wait, will i have to find him ?!?!? I dont know how to find him. I have no clue at all!!!! The staff wont even tell me whats gonna happen!!!! 

--the plane landed --

(jonghyun was staring straightly at the gate where passengers arrive waiting earnestly for seungyeon, slowly passengers started coming out, jonghyun cant hide his nervousness as he watched for seungyeon to come out. While seungyeon is blank, her head is floating as if its a hot air balloon, walking with her luggage following the other passengers.)

THERE! I cant stop myself smiling the moment i saw her walking cutely as if she was a puppy, *EYE CONTACT* those eyes, those brown eyes are happy to see me after all !!!! My heart started beating faster again and harder !!! She stopped for a moment and smiled at me. I motioned for her to come close. I was holding myself not to run and hug her, it was a lot of holding back ! She took the steps, each making us close to each other, i guess ny lips are up to my head. She was just so pretty, so simple but yet she is so beautiful, very beautiful.

the moment i saw his face i cant not smile, his eyes locking into mine was like burning my soul to the core, i cant help but be thankful that he was there to see me, relieved that i wont be lost looking for him cause he is already looking at me. How can he be so beautiful ? How can he be my husband ? He is like a fictional character in a fairytale and i -- he motioned to come closer, suddenly my body moved i didnt even know but suddenly he was close to me giving me the card that he said he made for me. I saw a lot of cute hearts around and he mentioned that hedrew it all, how can he be so handsome and cute at the same time ?!?!?

(cherishing the moments they have around each other, the two cant help but be so happy around each other, not knowing for themselves that they slowly become a meaningful person for each other)