I'M NOT JEALOUS!!(or Maybe A Little)

Slice of Happiness, Fearless and Dumb Things (Chanbaek Drabbles)

WARNING: An adorable over jealous Baek and rainbow fluff,kk

 

Chanyeol is about to go to get a glass of water in their kitchen when he sees Baekhyun is sitting alone on a dinner chair, scrolling through his Iphone. His face is not bright as usual, instead a deep frown is forming deeper every time he scrolls more. Chanyeol smiles, Baekhyun must be annoyed right now.

Well...it's actually not a surprise if Baekhyun's mad or getting crazy or even want to kill someone. His boyfriend's photos are all over the internet and it's not just his photos, those are his photos walking and smiling oh so sweetly(according to Baekhyun) to his partner, Yuan 'something' Baekhyun doesn't even remember her name fully.

Baekhyun doesn't want to admit that it does affect him, well...yes it is, a little, I'm not jealous, I'm just checking, yeah...okay, don't touch meh! Baekhyun wants to explode now. He doesn't even know why he's fuming more as he sees the photos more.

In fact, Chanyeol doesn't even look at her half intense as the way he sees Baekhyun. The way Chanyeol looks at him can't be compared to anything. If look can kill Baekhyun's probably dying as Chanyeol always looks at him so intensely whenever he has a chance.

Why am I like this? Baekhyun's questioning himself again and again as he lays his head down on top of the dinner table, suddenly feeling so tired. Ahh...I'm so stupid. Without him realizing a tall figure is inching him closer and closer.

A warm hand is his locks makes Baekhyun startled a little,"Baek...why are you sleeping here, hm?"

It's Chanyeol, the source of his problem right now. standing right beside him, still looks oh-so-charming with his push back hair and sweet smile and an adorable little dimple. I hate you Park! Why do you have to be so handsome?? Baekhyun cringes at his own thought.

Chanyeol hasn't even changed his clothes, still wearing the same brown coat and the same sweater he used for filming, his face looks a little bit tired but he's still smiling like he's not been shooting all day. Baekhyun feels his heart uneasy again, he remembers all those photos again but he does look at Chanyeol, he misses him anyway.

Chanyeol's still his hair quietly. Something that Chanyeol really likes but he can never do it in public. He loves Baekhyun's hair, it's always feels so soft on his fingers, those vanilla and honey scents makes him like it even more. What so funny is that Chanyeol never smells like that even though he tries to use Baekhyun shampoo. It's always different, Baekhyun's scent is different, it's always hypnotizing him.

He swipes Baekhyun's bangs which covering his slanted eyes, then pats his head softly as tries to ask him once again.

"Baek are you tired?"


"No."


"Are you hungry?"

"No."

Chanyeol's sighing deeply, knowing so well that he won't earn more lines from Baekhyun, he then changes his strategy.

"So, are you jealous?" Chanyeol quirks his eyebrows and Baekhyun snaps his eyes open, feeling even more annoyed. Gotcha! Finally you react, Chanyeol smirks.

"No.No.No!" Baekhyun then buries his head on his arms again.

"Aigooo...aigooo....What about missing me? You don't miss me too? I've left you all day, you must missing me so damn bad Baek, let's be honest okay."

"I.Am.Not! Just go away Park!" Chanyeol's smirk become a snicker now, he then sits on his knees beside Baekhyun, eyes never leave him a second as he takes Baekhyun's dainty fingers in his bigger hands. Baekhyun's fingers are cold, Chanyeol then wraps it and blows hot air from his mouth to make it warm. He knows Baekhyun hates cold.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun can't even refuse it, even though his mind says no. Chanyeol's hands are something he can never refuse and he hate himself because of that. Stupid Baekhyun.

"Nothing," Chanyeol shakes his head lightly, "I just want to look at you and make you warm." Chanyeol's still blowing his hands while looking at him. Eh? Why does it sound so wrong? Baekhyun feels his face heated, a hint of cheery color creeps on his pale cheeks. Aish, Park Chanyeol you idiot!! ><

After some seconds of silence Chanyeol opens up, "Admit it, you're jealous right?" Baekhyun's jaw drops on the floor. How could you read me so well? Baekhyun wants to hide his tomato face in his hands but they're in Chanyeol's hands right now so he just looks at anywhere but Chanyeol to distract himself from his piercing gaze. I hate you so much Park!!

Baekhyun wants to cry but instead he replies him with a strong voice. Not a hint of weakness in his voice.

"No." Baekhyun imaginary pats himself because he does it so well.

"Are you sure about that?" Chanyeol bites his lips to prevent him from laughing. Baekhyun trying to be strong like this is so amusing and cute and adorable. Ah I love you so much Baek. Chanyeol reminds himself to pepper him with kisses after this conversation over.

"Yes.I.Am." Baekhyun stresses every word he says to make sure Chanyeol knows that he doesn't even jealous, a tiny little bit, no he doesn't. Right?

"Ahh...okay, I understand." Chanyeol then lets Baekhyun's hands and places it on top of his thighs. In all honesty, Baekhyun wants to hold him back, he needs the warmness, he needs Chanyeol but he's too stubborn to admit that.

"Why should I jealous at her? I'm prettier than her you know that?" A smug smile is forming on Baekhyun's lips

"Eh! Of course not." Chanyeol pretends to gasp at his sentence and Baekhyun really wants to slap his whole face. Baekhyun's face is a mixture of shock and super annoyed. Byun Baekhyun is ready to explode.

One
.
.
.

Two
.
.
.

Thr...


Chanyeol hasn't even finished his count when Baekhyun yanks his infamous Yoda ears with a full force. Chanyeol yelps as loud as Baekhyun's shout.

"YA PARK CHANYEOL!!! YOU WANT TO DIE??HUH?" Baekhyun doesn't even let go his ears even though Chanyeol is writhing and dying at the possibility of losing his precious ears.

"AKKKK...BAEEKK LISTEN TO ME FIRST OKAY!" Chanyeol has to explain it fast, before he losts his ears for real, Baekhyun will not have a pity for him at the time like this.

"Listen to me okay, listen to me baby." Baekhyun is slowly losing his dead grips on Chanyeol's ears but still not letting it.

"You, are not prettier than her. That's true." And then Baekhyun yanks his ears again.

"You'retheprettiesamongtherestofhumanbeingBaek!! Not just her!!" Chanyeol screams it fast, hoping that Baekhyun can hear him through his slurred and unrecognizable voice of pain.

"Yea...you right." Baekhyun's smug smile is back. He's finally letting him go and Chanyeol thanks to all the God he knows.

"Now, would you please smile at me? Not with that smug smile of yours but the cute baby smile you always give me. I miss that one." Chanyeol's now pouting and pretending to sniffle like a little child he is. It's impossible for Baekhyun to stay mad at him, he knows it. Adorable Chanyeol is always win.

"Don't pout. You look ugly like that." Baekhyun's still trying to manage his face, confused of what kind of expression he has to pull off.

Chanyeol is slowly standing from his sitting form, once again taking Baekhyun's hands with him but now also taking Baekhyun to stand too. He then brings Baekhyun inside his warm embrace, the scent of vanilla and honey are invading his nose. He inhales it deep while caressing Baekhyun's soft hair. Baekhyun on the other side, buries his head in Chanyeol's chest. He miss this masculine scent of his boyfriend, he inhales it deep as he circles his hands on Chanyeol's waist. Both of them feel content on each others' embrace.

"You know Baek, you don't need to be jealous like that." Chanyeol says as he rocks them together back and forth in a slow motion.

"I know that, I'm sorry." Baekhyun says quietly.

"I'm working there not flirting, don't you believe in me? Hm?"

"I believe in you."

"So why are you like that?"

"I'm...just...I...," Suddenly Baekhyun feels his throat dry, he then let's out a deep sigh, "I just....felt insecure of everything. I'm sorry, Chanyeolla..." Baekhyun buries his head deeper seeking for comfort and Chanyeol hold him tighter to give him more. They're being like that for some minutes before Chanyeol speaks again.
 

"....You know, Baek? Whatever beauty she has or everyone has, your beauty is still the most breath taking for me." Chanyeol stops for a while and tilts Baekhyun's chin to look at him clearly, "You...are my muse Baek, my one and only. If anyone can make me head over hells it's you, no other people can, so please believe in me. Will you?" Chanyeol eyes are endearing, it gazes through the deep of Baekhyun's eyes searching for the security.

Baekhyun just nods his head, can't even utters a single words. Chanyeol thinks it's already enough, Baekhyun's trust is the most important.

"So now, will you give me your smile." Chanyeol pokes Baekhyun's cheek making him giggles. Baekhyun's finally smile at him with his adorable smile that Chanyeol adores so much.

"Thank you for believe in me, Baek. I love you." Chanyeol's trailing kisses on Baekhyun's nose, Baekhyun's eyes and the side of his lips. Baekhyun's giggling again.

"Thank you for keep loving me, Yeol, even though I'm annoying like this." Baekhyun wrap his arms around Chanyeol's neck and tiptoes a little to kiss Chanyeol's cheeks.

"It's okay, I'll take all the risk to love you."

And then Baekhyun grabs Chanyeol's neck to bring him down and seals their lips together in a heavenly kiss to show how much he loves him with all his might.

"I love you Yeol, I love you so much. Thank you."


-FIN-

 

 

P.S. Because jealous Baekhyun is adorable as fck! XDDD If you notice on twitter 3 days ago Chnayeol was filming So I Married An Antifan with Yuan Shan Shan in Korea and their photos are spread all over the internet, so the idea just popped out from my brain and viola!! This trash happened >,<