Kiss Goodnight

Slice of Happiness, Fearless and Dumb Things (Chanbaek Drabbles)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aarrghh....dammit!" Chanyeol kicks his blanket hard. It's cold but he feels hot inside but then when he throws the blanket it's cold again, he might going crazy if he do it again an again. Everything feels so uncomfortable, even the fluffy king size bed feels like cold tiles under his body.

 

"I shouldn't be like this, okay, it's still a day, half a day actually, I will not miss him now, not yet!" Chanyeol shuts his eyes tight and resists the strong urge to call his boyfriend.

 

"It's too soon to miss him, right? Gosh!!It'd be embarrasing, he must be laugh at me, for sure."Upon imagining it Chanyeol rolls his eyes, promises himself to go to sleep again. It's fcking late already and tomorrow he has a hella tight schedule for his movie. Ugh.

Honestly he really need a little rest after his trip to China, meeting with the crews of his up coming movie sure was fun but it's tiring at the same time. "I need some energy." Chanyeol declares, already throws his willing to go to sleep. He browses through his phone and checks his Instagram instead.

 

"Let's check what's our Aeri says about my comment spams this afternoon." Chanyeol giggles by himself, reading some funny and encouraging comments from fans always give him energy even in the hardest time. He loves reading all their comments whenever he has time, it's so fun and energizing but.....maybe today is an exception, he needs more energy, another kind of energy.

 

His thumbs lazily open his profile, then checking whatever things the fans tagged him. Suddenly something catches his attention. There are some people tagging videos with a certain puppy face on it and he swears he never seen that video before.

 

"What is it?" Chanyeol asks himself as he runs his thumb to click the video. Maybe that's the biggest mistake he ever done in his entire life.

 

" BAEKHYUN!!"

 

Chanyeol swears without thinking. fortunately his room is soundproof, but well...he doesn't even care if people hear him. Everyone should understand that it's just a normal, a very...very normal reaction if you see a video about your cutie little boyfriend saying goodbyes, giggling shyly and using a pillow as his shields to redeem his cute giggles. Oh God just kill Park Chanyeol right now! Why does Baekhyun has to do this when they are miles apart?? Chanyeol internally screams. Sure his boyfriend is such a teaser, a little naughty teaser.

 

"Oh ! I don't care anymore!" Chanyeol takes back his phone. It's lying lifelessly across his bed after he threw it away unconsciously before.

 

"Why did people even tag me that? Don't they know it makes me even crazier?" Chanyeol feels so frustrated.

 

"I have to call him...I have to call him!! Byun Baekhyuuun....pick up your phone!" Chanyeol squirms on his bed, he pulls his feet and hugs it tight with one hand, the other hand is holding his phone waiting for an answer. His poor blanket is abandoned since a long time as he fully awake now, it's just dangling there after he kicks it repeatedly.

 

One second
.
.
.
.

Three seconds
.
.
.
.

Five seconds
.
.
.
.

Still no answer, "Where is he?" He waits and waits, facing his phone screen but still no face shows up there nor his voice.

After 5 seconds more which feels like 5 gazilion years finally someone answer it.

 

"Annyeong.....Chanyeollie?"

 

Chanyeol is one step away from running through his door, calls a taxi, goes to airport and flies away to Korea right now. Oh God, that innocent face, that velvety and cheery voice is killing him. Baekhyunnah....I miss you….

Chanyeol wants to voice that, he wants to tell Baekhyun how hard he misses him, how damn hard it is to be faraway from him, how he misses those smiles, those giggles, those annoying acts, also that innocent pretty little face and everything about him, but instead he just keeps silent, buries it all inside, too speechless to form a word.

 

"Chanyeolliee.....What happened? Is there something wrong?" Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol directly, feels so concern about his boyfriend now. Chanyeol doesn't usually so calm and quiet like this. Honestly, it's kinda weird.

 

".........."

 

"Yeolliee.....talk to me, look at my eyes okay, what happened to you? Did you get a hard time there? Why are you pouting like that?"

 

"I miss you."

 

Chanyeol finally speaks. Despite so many things he wants to say, he just came out with nothing except those 3 words. Baekhyun, on the other side just smiles, knowing all too well his giant boyfriend can't go too faraway from him for such a long time but....isn't it still half a day? It isn't that long right? Baekhyun wants to laugh but he tries to suppress it not wanting to hurt Chanyeol. He knows it must be hard for him.

 

"I miss you too Chanyeollie."

 

"Well...if you miss me, can you please come here, pat my head and sleep with me, Baek? I can't sleep here."

 

"Aww....stop being adorable with that pout." Baekhyun glares at his boyfriend.

 

"But you're pouting too and adorable too!"

 

"Really? But I know I'm adorable." Baekhyun giggles softly. Teasing his boyfriend is his favorite thing to do, beside kissing him.

 

"Baeeeekk...." Chanyeol whines and pouts even more. For the God's sake he's too adorable, Baekhyun swears he wants to kiss that pout away so badly, but unfortunately he can't.

 

"Okay...okayy...I'm sorry baby but now you better sleep, okay, you gotta have a tight schedule tomorrow, meeting some actors and also that pretty noona." Baekhyun's voice is wavering slightly.

 

"Yah....What are you talking about Baek? You're still prettier than her." Chanyeol quickly disagreeing.

 

"Yes of course I am." Baekhyun proudly says, "but she's y as and her y photos are spreading all over the internet, don't deny it that you like it!" There's a slight jealousy in Baekhyun's tone, Chanyeol knows it too well, Baekhyun is an open book, Chanyeol can always easily read him whenever it is.

 

"I'm not denying anything. Sure she is ing y but so what? I still like your curve more, I still worshiping your lips, I still love your hip, your juicy thighs and let me tell you something, your is much much better than any women in this galaxy, so why do you have to worry my princess?"

 

There is a deep silent after that. Both of them drowns in their own thoughts. Chanyeol knows he might looks so damn cheesy and gross in Baekhyun eyes now but all he wants is to make sure Baekhyun knows no one can replace him in his heart ever, whatever y body they have. Baekhyun is irreplaceable.

 

"Okay....whatever, now sleep."

 

Chanyeol sighing, still don't want to end their conversation even though he's sleepy as hell.

 

"Would you please kiss me first then?"

 

".........."

 

"Baek...." Chanyeol asks again.

 

"I don't want to kiss my phone screen, it's gross." Baekhyun's now looking anywhere but Chanyeol, suddenly feels so shy.

 

"So...just imagine it as my y lips then." Chanyeol's smirking like a handsome devil he is.

 

"NO! How can I? You lips are million times better than this phone screen." Baekhyun scrunches his face in disbelieve. Chanyeol laughs so hard on the other line.

 

"Okay...okay...just say goodnight to me then, sweetly and cutely just like that video. C'mon!"

 

"Eh? Video? What video?" Baekhyun is oblivious now. What video is Chanyeol talking about?

 

"That video, when you giggling and being all cute with that y bed hair and cute puppy face, don't tell me you forget about it Byun!"

 

And suddenly the flash images of him in a bed, wearing a pastel sweater while hugging a pillow come across him. Wtf.

 

"Aigoo...andwae!! I don't want to do it anymore, It's too embarrassing, I can't act cute, oh my God Chanyeol!" Baekhyun is covering his face with his free hand now not wanting Chanyeol to see his burning face, just remember about those scene makes him wants to bury himself deep. Chanyeol laugh so hard watching his boyfriend as red as tomato. Baekhyun being shy like that is the cutest, everything he does is cute.

 

"Yes you can, you're the cutest princess ever Baek, please...please....just one time baby...pleaseee....." Chanyeol's pleading with his big round puppy eyes and pouty lips, God dammit who can resist that??

 

Baekhyun thinks for a second, there's no point of rejecting Chanyeol again. If it's makes his boyfriend happy he'll do everything then, even the most embarrassing one. He holds his breath as he begins.

 

"I'll do it but don't laught at me, promise?"

 

"Yes baby I promise." Chanyeol eyes lit more as he jump a little on his bed. A little too happy.

 

"Okay then." Bakhyun prepares himself, blushing even more right now.

 

"Chanyeolliee.....jaljayoo....annyeong....ppfftt....," Baekhyun stops for a while, he giggles so hard coz God! it's too embarrassing. Chanyeol's still waiting for him. Honestly, his heart is going to burst watching his puppy boyfriend being all cute in front of him but he just keep calm and stay cool like a man should do.

 

Baekhyun is hiding himself behind the pillow now, can't contain his shyness in front of his boyfriend. Still holding the pillow covering half of his face he continues again.

 

"Annyeong.......jaljayoo.......good night." Baekhyun smiles sweetly then ends the conversation. Just like that.

 

Chanyeol wants to cry, Baekhyun makes him even more miserable now but he can't do anything. After some good minutes day dreaming about that little puppy, Chanyeol finally makes up his mind.

 

"Okay, I'll do my best here and I'll go home as soon as possible and kiss the lights out of him!" Chanyeol promise to himself. He smiles from ears to ears as he slips under his warm blanket and hug the bluster, pretending that it's Baekhyun whose he's hugging now.

 

"Jaljayo Baekhyunnah, I love you...."

 

*this is Bakhyun ELLE video that Chanyeol talked about. You might want to see this to understand my story. Baek is seriously too cute, I'm so mad >.<

https://youtu.be/Mbjx0PGZJLo

*And yess, I'm updating after gazilion years, I'm sorreeeyy T_____T /hiding behind Yeol's back,kk/