Kung Katabi Mong Matulog Ang Exo-M

Ang Mahiwagang Baul ni Lolo ay Naglalaman Ng Mga Paborito Mong Koreano (boy group scenarios collection)

Kris

Kris had a solid plan and there was no way that he would let this fail.

"Matulog ka na." he said in a slightly commanding tone (he kind of got used to it - being the leader of five kids pretty much took its toll), as he kept his eyes closed, and started to fake sleeping. You kept quiet, but somehow, Kris felt that you still weren't trying to well...sleep - and that, you were staring at him as he was 'trying to sleep'. Kris opens his eyes to find that his hunch was right and you and him end up fighting over who closes eyes first so that one could watch the other sleep.

 

Luhan

"Luhan..."

"O?"

"B-bakit?"

"Why what?"

You were somehow feeling bothered about the way Luhan was sweetly smiling and staring at you. Not that you didn't like it. Not that it is unusual that Luhan is smiling sweetly - but come on! Three minutes of this is enough. It's starting to get weird that his smile wouldn't falter even just for a second. It's even weirder that he's staring and smiling at you like that while they're on your bed.

"Why are you smiling and staring at me like that?"

"Kasi masyado kang absorbed dyan sa binabasa mo." Luhan explained with the slightest pout on his lips. "My hardwork paid off, you finally noticed me."

Aaaand...there goes that smile again.

 

Xiumin

"Minseok, wag!"

"asffdasfhisdfhsd?" he responded incoherently because he had too much of it in his mouth, and now, viscous liquid was seeping to its corners.

"For Pete's sake, there is a reason why they made a bed room and a dinning room." Xiumin stared at you with puppy eyes as he chewed and swallowed the pieces of seasoned buns in his mouth, like a kid being scolded by his mother, "For sleeping and for eating - that way, separately!"

"Sige na, lalabas na..." he hung his head low as he got up from your bed and headed for the door. "But I can go back and sleep beside you afterwards?" he turned around with a goofy grin on his face and asked, hopeful.

 

Lay

You went out of the bathroom, ready to finally hit the sack. Kind of excited, too as this is the first time ever that he's going to sleep over. Ok, sure. It's kind of weird to be excited about something trivial like cuddling - but hey, there is nothing in this world that could compare to YiXing's cuddles. Probably, there is - which is about everything else that the boy does - it's really hard to pick. Point is, this was it. Ang sarap ng feeling maging legal. Kaya lang, anong inabutan mo pag labas niya ng banyo? Isang tulog na YiXing.

"Hala?? Sobrang tagal ko ba maligo?" You frowned in disappointment, and followed it with a sigh of understanding. "Pagod na siguro..."

You stayed there for a few moments to watch his frame's slight rise and fall movements and proceeded to doing your bedtime rituals, before finally lying beside him. You were a little bit startled when he suddenly pulled you closer to him - thus, cuddling you. You looked up to see his face and his eyes were still closed. You started smiling to yourself, feeling butterflies, when suddenly...

"Luhan..."

You pouted. 'YiXing, will you keep disappointing me? I know you love your bandmates and that you're always with them and all, but come o-'

"Layuan mo girlfriend ko, masyado kang cute baka ma-inlove siya sa'yo...”

 

Chen

Jongdae explained that he was temporarily kicked out of the house for causing trouble, and thus, the reason why he's asking if, "Ok lang bang matulog sainyo?"

"Uhh...kung ok lang sa'yong mabugbog ng tatay ko."

Chen sighed and then, nodded at the snarky remark. "As expected of future Mrs. Kim Jongdae..."

"And you are just making this up, aren't you? Hinahanap ka nga sainyo eh. Tinawagan ako ni tita."

Chen sighed and then, nodded - repeating his actions and words. "As expected of future Mrs. Kim Jongdae..."

Chen stared at you and contemplated for a little bit, slightly chewing on his lower lip. In three, he took your wrist as he came up with a decision.

"O-o, teka! San mo ko dadalhin?"

"Sa bahay. Ikaw na lang matulog samin. Para ikaw na lang mabugbog ng tatay ko."

You later found out na kaya pala hinahanap si Jongdae sakanila kasi he was supposed to be there about two and a half hours ago. He had a surprise for your birthday and he had connived with his whole family.

"Walangya ka! Pano kung hindi ko tinanggap? Pa'no kung hindi ako sumama?"

Jongdae chuckled as he stared at your half-smiling but mostly-crying face. "Edi nabugbog nga siguro talaga ako sa tatay mo."

 

Tao

"Closer, Tao." He took a tiny little step forward. "Uhm...closer." You made even bigger hand gestures in hopes of influencing the steps that he makes. You finally sighed and rose from your bed to usher Tao on his way into your bedroom. The farthest he got in all that motioning is two steps more from the door.

"A-are you sure I can sleep in your room?"

"I would be yelling my head off right now if it wasn't. You know me, Tao."

"Sorry talaga sa istor—"

"Go and take a shower. After that, as consequence, you get to wear my clothes."

"What? No, I'm fine wi—"

"I'm not letting you sleep on my bed, if you don't change."

"But I'm cool with the cou—"

"I'm not letting you sleep in my house at all."

Tao gasped and ran into the shower immediately. "Come on! Come on! Catch a crayon!"

This is one heck of an entertaining night for you, ZiTao's lucky girl.


{old scenario originally posted in Ang Mahiwagang Baul ni Lola ay Isa Talagang Arinola at an earlier date}