Kapag Binasted Mo ang Got7

Ang Mahiwagang Baul ni Lolo ay Naglalaman Ng Mga Paborito Mong Koreano (boy group scenarios collection)

Mark – will be a good sport and would offer to be friends. He’s gonna go with the flow but it doesn’t mean that he’s lost his determination. He won't tell you at once but he hasn't really given up on making you fall for him too.

JB – will continue to pursue you until you give him a reason convincing enough for him to do otherwise. Most likely, alam niyang gusto mo rin kasi siya. After all, ‘di naman siya lalarga kung simula pa lang alam na niyang wala siyang pag-asa.

Jackson – “Just look at me. What more can you ask for if you got this? Meh. Nevermind. Maybe, you like the boring type.” Jackson will be upset for a while but will try to get over it as fast as he can.

Jr. – will be upset but would not show it so much. Will likely also offer friendship like Mark to keep you in his life. He would want to let you get to know him better and at the same time get to know you better. In the meantime, he'll live in the moment without intent and see where things can go between you two.

Youngjae – will thank you for your honesty, mope around for a while, but try his best to get over you. He thinks that he could do this by not seeing you for a while so he'll likely avoid you.

Bambam – will try to charm you ‘til the last minute and if he still fails, he’ll laugh it off, shake hands with you and leave. Alone, he’ll probably overthink things.

Yugyeom – a part of him saw the rejection coming but the hopeful half would be crushed. He will sadly nod at you and accept. Out of all the boys, siya yung magiging pinaka-transparent about his sadness, lalo na kung sa’yo siya pinaka unang umamin. 


{old scenario originally posted in Ang Mahiwagang Baul ni Lola ay Isa Talagang Arinola at an earlier date}