Late Night Snacks

Late Night Snacks

You tossed and turned in your shared bed with Wonwoo, trying your best to sleep. But it seems sleep will not come to you tonight. You sigh as you kick off the thin sheets, and make your way to your safe haven. The kitchen. 
You yawn while opening the refrigerator doors. The blinding lights are a contrast to the pitch black surrounding you. You take a minute to adjust and immediately scope the contents in the fridge.
Nearly giving up, you suddenly spot a bowl of fresh strawberries hidden behind the half drunken gallon of milk. 
Wonwoo probably drank straight from the carton, you think fondly as you pull out the bowl of strawberries. 
Before you close the refrigerator doors, you see a bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup. You dance awkwardly in your spot, before gathering your ingredients and setting them on the counter.
You pull out a plate to place the strawberries on, and promptly open the syrup bottle and squirt an unnecessary amount of chocolate on the fresh strawberries. Once you're done, you place the chocolate-covered fruits into the fridge.
Satisfied, you take a seat at the kitchen island, and rest your head on the counter. You realize it will take a while for the chocolate to harden, so you decide to close your eyes.
Minutes later, you feel a large hand on your shoulder. You jolt awake, afraid it was an intruder, but you soo realize it's just a very sleepy Wonwoo. 
"(Y/N), it's 4AM. What are you doing in the kitchen? Were you sleep walking again," he sighs as he runs a hand through his admittedly y bed hair. "See? I told you i should cuddle with you so you can't leave my hold. You could've hurt yourself, jagi," Wonwoo whines while placing his chin on your shoulder, and long arms are around your waist in seconds, pulling you closer to him. He pouts and stares at you like a kicked puppy. 
"I know Won-Poo, but i wasn't sleep walking this time. I couldn't sleep, so i decided to make some chocolate-covered strawberries," you point at the refrigerator, "they should be done. You want some?" You ask as you slip from Wonwoo's strong grip.
Wonwoo stratches his head and nods while yawning. 
You pull out the plate of strawberries, and place them in front of your boyfriend. 
He gives you a cheeky smile, opens his mouth and points to it. 
"What? Did you accidentally swallow another laxative pill? Babe, you know those are only when you're having tr-"
"What?! No, jagi, i wanted you to feed me. Why do you have to keep mentioning that? I told you i was suffering but all you did was laugh," Wonwoo whines and picks up a choco-covered strawberry. 
He nearly takes a bite, but you quickly grab it. "Alright im sorry. Here, Wonnie the Poo~" you say cutely as you feed Wonwoo.
He takes a bite, and smiles at you. "Good?" you ask. He nods and pulls you in for a kiss. You could taste the sweet combination of chocolate, strawberries and Wonwoo. You sigh and relax into the kiss.
Wonwoo pulls away minutes later. "I know another way we can get you to sleep," Wonwoo says, and wiggles his eyebrows. You still dont know how he does that. 
"Oh really? And whats that?" You ask, completely oblivious to his suggestive nature. 
"Let's go to the bedroom, and you'll see," Wonwoo says as he pulls you in the direction of your bedroom.
And lets just say you slept very well the rest of the night.