...

Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

 "Anybody outised? Just Anybody outside? "I tried while knocking the door really hard. "I'm thirsty and tired."I sit beside myungsoo. "Let's us just wait until someone open it..."by then myungsoo pust eunji head to his shoulder.I closed my eyes and without knowing I start to sleep. His shoukder is comfortable and warm......

Bomi POV 

I keep looking eunji and myungsoo , all over the hall. Where in this school were they? Aish.. I promised eunji to go home together...

Suddenly baekhyun sunbea come toward me. "What are you looking?"he said beside me, make me nervous and my heart skip a beat beside him. "Ah..I-I'm looking for my-"before I can continue , he cut my word. "Where's eunji...ah, your friend?."He said while looking behind me. "She's gone...I didn't see her, when I went to the class, they were gone.."I said while looking at the floor. "Did she skip the class?"baekhyun murmud but I still can hear it.

"no... they left their phone at class, their belonging to. When they escpae usually they need myungsoo money..."I explained to him, since they ever escapes from class so many time."Let's find them together, before the school were locked!"suddebly he grab my hand and start running. Is this a dream? But it felt so real.....

Baekhyun POV 

Where is that girl...why she making me nervous all the time... I know when she skip class she always need her phone and my money, since I ever skip sometime when I dating her. But hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter