...

Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV 

I greet them with a smile , while actually I looking for eunji. I specially request to tech this class because of her.. Actually I still love her than ever. 

FLASHBACK

"Baekhyun oppa!" Said I girl with a ponytail while running toward me. I smile while waving my hand. "Oppa..wait for-Aww!"suddenly she fall fall down and I run toward her. 

"Eunji..Are you okay?"I ask her while bedding down at her level. "I'm okay"she just abiut to walk but her leg was bkeeding and I barely catch her. And now, our distance were really closed. She look schock and flustered. I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Be careful next time, eunji-a...her, ket me piggyback you!"she jump toward me. I start walk while having her at my back. "Oppa..you're the best."she said while burying her head toward my shoulder. "You're the worst eunji, I love you.."I said teasing her."oppa!!"she said while wailing. 

End of FLASHBACK

She suddenly rose her head, as usually. She still look the same, sleeping before class. Our eyes meet , but she turn her focus to the window. 

But something catch my attention after that, the girl infont her. Her face is burning like tomato. I smile back to her and she look nervous.

"I would teach afterschool , math , and Physical education." I said to the class. "So please cooperate well." I said while the class nodding and answering me. "I give you 10 minutes to change your  clothes for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter