Wavering Heart

To the Perfect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“As the time goes on, you’ll understand. What last, lasts; what doesn’t, doesn’t.” – Haruki Murakami

 

 

 

Jongin is everyone’s sweet heart.

 

Everyone likes him. Kyungsoo too, but it just something as in like and not more. To Kyungsoo, he’s just another boy who Jongin will not notice no matter how great he is. Because Jongin is far more perfect than he is.

 

Jongin made everyone’s hearts turned to him effortlessly, unlike Kyungsoo who needs to work extremely hard in everything to get recognition as the suitable heir for Do’s Corp.

 

Jongin can make everyone likes him without need to have an amazing background, without the need to have a guarantee to inherit large assets in the future. Everyone loves Jongin because he is Jongin.

 

From the rumor Kyungsoo heard from Luhan, Jongin is a scholarship student, therefore verify the rumors that saying he’s a perfection in academic, one of the top students in honor list, also the captain of their university dance club, an excellent sport student, to conclude, everything about Jongin screamed perfection. Kyungsoo knew he wasn’t different from any other students when it comes to admire Jongin.

 

“Kyungsoo, the book won’t smile at you back no matter how hard you smiled at it.”

 

Chanyeol nudged his elbow to Kyungsoo who was sitting next to him, only to earn a groan from the latter.

 

“Don’t disturb me, Park.”

 

Kyungsoo did not want to raise his voice because they are in the library, he tried his hard to not smack Chanyeol, who’s now grinning like a mania beside him. Kyungsoo was here in the library because of Chanyeol too, he said he wanted find inspiration for his project.

 

To be frank, as the student of creative industrial major, Chanyeol should know that inspiration of creativity usually did not come in this closed space but not that Kyungsoo wanted to differ about it.

 

“I’m not. It’s you who look on the book like it was kind of cheesecake.”

 

“What kind of look people give to cheesecake, Chanyeol?”

 

“The admiring looks, full of admiration, full of desire and full of-” Chanyeol stopped, suddenly lowering his body under the table, trying to hide himself from the world.

 

“What? Chan– oh, I see.”

 

Kyungsoo smirked, knowing the reason behind his best friend’s antic. The said male was hiding under the table, Kyungsoo did not have idea how he can fit there because Chanyeol is a giant to start with.

 

 

His gaze followed the boy whose Chanyeol had been avoided, before he realized that he was walking to the table where Jongin was sitting. Jongin realized the boy’s appearance and he waved his hand to the said boy.

 

Baekhyun.

 

Despite Kyungsoo’s busy schedule, he’s really up to date about everyone and everything happened in the campus, courtesy of Luhan’s information service center.

 

If Jongin can made everyone love him at the first sight, Baekhyun can make the king gives him the moon. Kyungsoo extremely overused his vocabulary again. Baekhyun also a famous person their university, not only being the rich kid of the mathematic department, he also well known to have a very wide circle of friends, unlike Kyungsoo.

 

To add the perfection, he is a pretty, and also doing really great in academic. Sometimes, Kyungsoo wondered why most of people in his university need to be so perfect, and made him turned to a rotten potato.

 

“So, they are together. It’s a perfect match, both are human perfection.” Kyungsoo said to himself before he moved his gaze from the lovebird, just to avoid any upcoming broken heart.

 

“You can stop hiding, Chanyeol. It’s not that he comes here to see you though,” Kyungsoo said to the male under the table, as he realized Chanyeol still hiding there.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Hundred percent sure, Park Chanyeol. I never being so sure like this.” Kyungsoo smacked his head with a book, earning a loud ouch in return that made the librarian giving them a glowering expression. Though, Chanyeol did not find it threatening enough that he continue to whine, even after he sat back on his chair.

 

“I don’t know why you’re hiding, Chanyeol. He’s obviously not here for you.” Kyungsoo retorted, upset with Chanyeol’s weird behavior every time he saw Baekhyun. He always weird, to be honest, but this is beyond his usual weirdness.

 

Chanyeol did not say anything to respond Kyungsoo’s complaint, though. He remained silent, eyes glued to the book in front him. It was not like the usual Chanyeol who will explain immediately when Kyungsoo showed his upset face, not today. Maybe, Chanyeol needed time to explain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung,”

 

“Hyung,”

 

“Hyung,”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter