Best day ever

Best day ever

Chen was walking down the street, happily humming to himself. He had just gotten a job. Not just any job, but a job as a singer! Nothing could ruin his mood.

 

*CRASH*

 

“Ow !” Chen shouted. Someone had just hit him with their car. Lightly.

The man in the car rushed out. “Oh my god I’m so sorry! , are you okay?”

Chen laughed and nodded his head, flashing his smile. He might have a bruise on his leg tomorrow, but apart from that, he was fine.

“Do you want me to take you to the hospital?” The man asked.

“I’m fine, really! What I do want you to do is tell me your name.” Chen ruffled the short man’s hair.

The man pouted. “It’s Xiumin. At least let me drive you wherever you were going.”

“I wasn’t really going anywhere. I’m Chen by the way, but if you want to do something for me in return for hitting me with your car, -which is very nice by the way,- you could go on a date with me?”

Xiumin blushed, stuttering and mumbling before he managed to say no.

Chen laughed. “If it was a try. Here’s my number just in case you change your mind. Bye Xiumin!” Chen smiled and waved before turning back to the foot path, and walking out of sight.

Xiumin went back and sat in his car, turning the paper Chen had given him over in his hands. He reached for his phone and dialled the number.

“Hello?”

“I-I’ll go on the date with you…”

Chen’s grin could almost be heard through the phone.