21)

Best Friends(?)

We entered the stage and were welcomed by applause. It wasn’t thunderous standing ovation applause—they hadn’t seen any of our skills yet. But they will. The hardcore hip hop beat blasted on the speakers, and the audience jumped at the sudden explosion of sound. I smirked inside my mask, and we began dancing. Our dance was made of sharp movements and awesome stunts and flexibility, everything Jia excelled at. And I wasn’t so bad, either. Once we ended, the crowd leapt to their feet and started applauding loudly. Now for the big reveal.

                       The MC, which happened to be Baekhyun, came onto the stage and gestured to us. “Our first dancers were fantastic, weren’t they, everyone?” he asked the crowd, who roared in response. “Now let me ask a question,” Baekhyun said, smirking slightly, “Who do you think these two are? Our Captain and his Second in Command? Two of our talented male rookies? Two of our more experienced guys? Or a couple of our talented girls?” Many replies were shouted back, most of them being about us being some guys.

                       Baekhyun smirked again and beckoned us forward. We came to the front of the stage and readied ourselves. “Well, I’m hearing lots of responses for these two being a few of our older guys. Dancers, would you like to reveal yourselves?” We nodded and took off our hoods and ping the jumpsuits to let them hang around our waists like backstage, taking off our masks last.

                       The crowd was silent for three seconds before breaking out into even louder applause than before. I guess they were pretty surprised we were girls with that kind of dancing ability, but apparently they didn’t care and loved us even more for that. We bowed respectfully and exited the stage.

                       Once we were backstage again, I hugged Jia tightly, and she hugged back just as tight. “That was amazing!” I exclaimed, a large grin on my face. “Did you SEE the crowd’s faces when we revealed ourselves?” Jia asked excitedly, “They were so shocked!” We hugged again before all of 2NE1 and Miss A came over to congratulate us. CL and Minzy were looking badass as ever in street dancer outfits, and Bom and Dara were looking beautiful in figure-fitting dresses. Fei and Suzy looked great in cute summer dresses, and Min was dressed in a shiny black and gold outfit for Maxstep.

                       When we were all in a huddle, with 2NE1 and Miss A gushing over our performance, Kai and Sehun came over, ready to go up on stage. The girls fell silent and CL looked at Kai with distaste before they all walked away, Jia patting me on the shoulder. He smirked back at CL as she left and came over to me, slinging an arm around my shoulders. “That was some dance you did up there, babe,” he said in a low voice, “But I think I liked it better when you danced for me at that club. Will I get to see more of that tonight?”

                       I was slightly repulsed. Sehun looked like he was about to throw a fist right at Kai’s face. But I think he deserved a taste of his own medicine. “Maybe,” I said to Kai, winking at him, “Depends on whether or not I think you look y enough.” Sehun’s jaw dropped. Kai looked surprised but smiled at me. He leaned down to whisper in my ear. “I think you’ll find me VERY y in the bedsheets we’re going to share.” I blushed furiously, making Sehun’s blood boil.

                       Kai smirked seeing me blush and said, “I have to go now, babe, but I’ll look forward to seeing you tonight.” I looked up at him and smiled back. “Good luck with your performance, Kai. You better impress me.”  “That’s it?” he asked, pouting, “No goodbye kiss?” I smiled at him innocently. “Fine,” he said, lowering his face close to mine, “I guess I’ll leave one instead.”

                       He tilted my face up so that my cheek was exposed before leaning down and leaving a soft kiss on my jawline, close to my lips. Sehun clenched his fists in silent anger. Kai smirked at me once again before letting go, glancing at Sehun to gauge his reaction.

                       But Sehun only had eyes for me. And right now, those eyes were seeing red. I don’t even know if he knew Kai was still there, watching us.

                       Suddenly, Sehun dashed towards me, grabbed my hips, and nearly slammed me into the wall next to the stage entrance, his lips latching onto my neck. One hand snuck under my tank top and d the skin harshly while the other tangled in my hair, grabbing a fistful of it so I couldn’t move away. He harshly at my neck with no intent of stopping. I shut my eyes and bit my lip to keep in my moans as he a purple hickey onto the side of my neck for the world to see. Kai looked on in amusement, but he was invisible to me and Sehun.

                       Once Sehun’s lips had let go of my now purple kiss mark, I was breathing heavily, clutching onto his firm upper arms for support. “I don’t care if you’re mad at me,” he started, looking into my eyes with his steel gaze, “You. Are. MINE. Don’t forget that before I bite and it onto your skin for everyone to see. For now, I’ll leave you just one. But I won’t hesitate to skip this party, tie you up on the bed, and make you come all night until you can’t feel your gorgeous body anymore. You know what I’m capable of, Maru baby. Don’t forget who you belong to.” With that, he let go of me and dragged Kai up onto the stage. 

 

A/N: Personally, i think Sehun is a very versatile character, so he plays large roles in a fair amount of my stories. He can be extra cute and all maknae-ish, because he's so young compared to the other EXO members, but he can also be incredibly dominant, because of his mature looks. More chapters coming soon!