Fall in Love with Me

Favourite of Sehun's

 


 

Title: Fall in Love with Me
Author: krismatics
Genre: mystery, romace, love, a slice of life
Length: 24 chapters 
Characters: Sehun, OC
Status: Completed

Summary:

"Sehun’s a twenty four year old senior in college who has a lot on his hands; between balancing school, assignments, a social life and his sickly nine year old sister who is battling leukemia, life is pretty tough. Ever since his mother passed away a couple years ago, things have been going wrong. His grades are deteriorating and his little sister is hanging onto dear life when she enters the worst stage of her cancer. When there’s only one option for a cure, it’s at Myeongwoo Hospital where there is a new doctor with a new technique that never has been used before. Park Minyoung comes from a family of hematologists; she knows the disease like it’s the back of her hand. Being a child prodigy, she knows a lot about of the illness and has discovered a new way of healing. It’s a risky decision that he still makes no matter what. Little did he know, she’d be the one to heal not just his little sister but his heart too."

Why I like it:
I'M A HUGE FAN OF KRISMATICS I LOVE HER STORIES 
(enough said; pretty sure many of you guys read her stories but i'm still gonna put it up on)