The Cook.

Dancing Cook

---------KEY'S POV---------

29October

Hi, I'm Key. I'm 20 years old. I was born in South Korea and raised in Daegu. It's always my dream to be a Dancer....... Only that  i have no choice but to be a Cook. 

Pans sizzling, knives chopping. Music to my ears.This is Grand Kitchen. I am the Chef here and the Owner Of This Restraunt. Only the wealthy goes to my Restraunt. Well, a pudding here costs as much as a motorcycle.

I'm currently Single.Please do not misunderstand. Its not that nobody wants me. Its just that I have HIGHHHHH Standards. I am not taking any girl from the street. Nope not letting any hoe touch my handsome face. Never once in my life i've fallen in love as I always belong to the kitchen. Just like what my dad said.

--------ANARRATOR'S POV---------

9:00 p.m

Key opens the door. He was exhausted from work. Its true that you will never get tired when your doing something you like. Especially your dream.  Every single day in the kitchen he would ask himself if that is what he really wanted.

" Oh,Son you're home! So Glad you are home,could you help me fix this DVD player?''

"Dad.....Did you bought this today?''

"er...er.....No! Of Course not! ha..haha... NOW STOP TALKING AND HELP ME FIX IT".

''Alright Dad'' key respond. He couldnt say no to his father.never did once he denied him. Is it the reason why he is lost on finding who he truly is?

later....

'' Its time for dinner!''

''sure Dad...'' Key walked towards the table and arranged it in a proper order, just like what he does to his restaurant. The dinner though, unlike Key's restaurant which was always packed with people chattering around, Key's dinner with his father was always silent. Until key broke the silence of by asking,

''Dad''can i talk to you about something"?

''What?'' His father asked without looking up from food.He didnt seem to care.

'' I wanna quit being a chef and persue my dream when I was a kid...a dancer''

Silence filled the dinner table again until Key's father exploded.

'' What could be a more greater achievement than cooking up a delicious pretty feast for your customers! What is wrong with you! I just don't understand why you must be a Dancer?...... I don't wan to talk anymore, I'm Full'' His father responded and rushed to his room.

...........Dad still doesn't understands......What i wan is not fame.........i just.....i just........ 

Later...

 Key closed his bedroom door and laid on the bed. He buried himself with pillows. Why must I ask that? he thought. He sighed and went to check his email. Hoping that he would forget what happened during dinner.

He checked his email and his eyes widened in happiness. Not because he can persue his dream but he can make his father happy with the email he recieved.

-To Key.

Good Day,

                   On Behalf of the International Cooking Company,I would like to invite you to the Global Cooking Competition.

Date:29th november.

Time:2p.m.

Venue: New York. In Aquativ Restraunt.

I hope to see you there on 29th November, I sent you the letter for the invitation card you should receive it soon. Hope we could meet soon.

-CEO of the International Cooking Company.

 

''This...this will make father proud''

 

                                                                            -Chapter 1 Ends-