Chapter 6 Practice?!

this love this hate

// Yoongi pov 

Yoongi dragged Jimin behind him down the hall, insulted by that he rather be with someone else than his own roommate. Even if Jimin are ing annoying, he needed a dancer. And from what Hoseok have said, Jimin have danced since he learned how to walk, so he might be useful. "How learned you how to dance?" Yoongi asked without looking back at Jimin. "Hoseok. We have been best friends since kindergarten but we had to go our own paths because I had to move. But when we hang out we did so much fun like-" Jimin went on and on without stop talking about his 'old friend'. Yoongi just had to tolerate this torture.

"Come, we are here." Yoongi said and opened the door and let Jimin go in first. It was a computer room with a lot of space for Jimin to dance. They sat down on two chairs in front of a computer, Yoongi logged on. "What do we do now?" Jimin asked and laid down on the table Yoongi and Jimin used. He rested his arms on the table and used them as a pillow for his head. Due to the bigger sweater Jimin had now worn in two days, since he was up all night and cleaned the dorm and did Yoongi's homework. The sweater was made out of soft fabric, were warm but could still be used to any type of temperature. It was perfect for Jimin if he didn't bothered to put on something special. It was just to jump in it and put on some pants, and whola, the perfect outfit for anything. Not only was perfect for everything. It actually  the best pillow you can get. He rested his head on his arms, facing the opposite direction from Yoongi. "Well, since you are new here; am I the leader of the group projects. You are a dancer, I know that, but what line are you in?" Yoongi asked, leaning back in the chair and closed his eyes, trying to come up with anything he could use as an lyrics. 

"Fine by me me as long as you actually put work in this. I am taking this seriously. And I am a vocal."Jimin said without looking at him. "Well, okay then. and one more thing." Yoongi said. "What?" Jimin said and finally turned his head to see Yoongi, and like he did this morning, Yoongi cupped Jimin's face, bringing him close like he did this morning. Jimin felt Yoongi's breath on his lips and stared back into Yoongi's dark eyes widen his wide one. Yoongi narrowed his eyes. "We are follonging my rules and you have to obey it. No protests when I said we are going to practice, you are under my controll now. Understood? I'm also taking this serious, so please obey the leader, me." Yoongi ordered. Jimin nodded, he was actually getting used to this face- cupping- thing. Yoongi were that type that is a good leader, and he knows his stuff. And it isn't like he wants to practice 24/7. So maybe he can get some time together with Hoseok and Jeongguk between practice? Yoongi can join too if he wants.

As said, Jimin nodded to 'the leader' and smiled, closing his eyes. This is Jimin's chance to show Yoongi that he isn't as bad as he want it to be. "I am taking this serious too! I am not foing to disobey and no protests. What do you want me to do?" Jimin sat up straight in his chair in the speed of light, not caring if Yoongi did anything to him. Nor that Yoongi always cups his face, he was getting used to this. Yoongi stared into Jimin's eyes for a while, before he let go of his face and pulled away. Jimin sat there, all ready for his order. Is there anything this tiny brat can do? Without ing everything up? He can't go and get anything from outside the room without getting lost and maybe end up in China. Not an good idea. Yeah, Yoongi hates him, but there is limits. Hoseok would be broken if his best friend ends up in China. China is really far away from here, so Yoongi might be too over dramatic about this, but still tho. Yoongi does have a heart and wouldn't actually do such cruel thing to him. "Do not leave this room without anyone with you. I don't want you to end up in China." Yoongi ordered and returned to his work. maybe he could at least find a beat to use? Yeah, that should do it. "Oh how silly you are. You aren't that bad actually, just a little bit grumpy?" Jimin teased and gave Yoongi's shoulder a weak, playful punch. "That is normal when you don't sleep at night. And what the was the point with the punching?" Yoongi responded the younger next to him without taking his grace away from the computerscene. "Hoseok never complains about small punch. We always did it when we hung out. It is normal to do it for me and Hoseok." Jimin pouted.

Here we go again, Jimin brabling about all of the things they did when they were younger. Does he even talk about anything else than Hoseok? Hey, this beat didn't sound to bad! Maybe Jimin could make a dance out of it so they have something to work with. "Go and stretch out or whatever you do to get ready for dancing. But do not leave the room." Yoongi orered, finally looking over at Jimin. "But is there enough space here for me to use?" Jimin stood up and walked around in the room and tried to move some tables for get some space to move.

There were some reasons that he brought Jimin here;

Nobody could disturb them when they are working

The room was sound-proof

There were computers here for Yoongi to use with great volume

Space for Jimin to dance

Yoongi likes to be here

Yoongi stood up from his chair and walked over to Jimin. He gently pushed him to the side and began to move the tables and chairs and everything that was in the way to the sides. Yeah, sure they were pretty heavy and hard to move but it was worth it. Let's just hope that Jimin can make a dance they can use. "Here, do whatever you have to do to get ready to make a dance while I try to make something to dance to." Yoongi explained. "Yes, sir!" Jimin said and posed like he was a solider that had just been told to do something. Yoongi had to laugh by Jimin's acting. He looked hilarious! "Good boy. Do want I told you and don't up anything." Yoongi said and patted Jimin's head like was a little puppy or something. "Ok." Jimin said and sat down on the floor to begin the exercise. Yoongi looked at the boy for some seconds before he went back to his own work. From where he sat, he could see Jimin clearly and can see him if he tried to do something other than what he was told to do.

It have been over half an hour now, and Jimin was still stretching. Jimin worked hard on this. He really did, he was already sweating. "Yoongi, can I open a window? Please? It is like a desert in here." Jimin whined. He were right, even Yoongi had to unbuttom some of the buttoms of his shirt. It weren't any better for Jimin in a sweater like that."Yeah, and then right back to work." Yoongi and dried some sweat on his forehead with his sleeve.

 

// Jimin pov

"Thank you so much." Jimin jumped up and walked over to the window. He took a look over his shoulder to see if Yoongi was looking. Nope he weren't, perfect. Jimin was desperate for some air, or at least a break. Jimin opened the window and felt the oh so much need air breathed in his face. 'Hey! Jimin!' He heard, oh look! There is Hoseok and a boy with brown hair out on the grass, waving to him. "Hoseok! How are you do-" Jimin began, but was pulled away from the window and the window were closed by no other than Yoongi. He turned Jimin around to face him. It wasn't a big surprise that Yoongi went back to Yoongi's breath on Jimin's lips, eyes narrowed, and leaned Jimin against the window, which was of cause closed so Jimin didn't fall out. "What have I done now?" Jimin frowned and stared back into Yoongi's eyes.

"I told you to go right back to work after you had opened it!" Yoongi scolded. "Come, I have finished the song, but not the lyrics yet." Jimin nodded. "Can we please go back to the dorm? We have school tomorrow. Please? I can make dinner." Jimin  frowned. "Fine, come."Yoongi sighed and let go of Yoongi and took his wrist. "Get used to this wrist holding . Hoseok would kill me if I lose you here. And good work today, even if we have to practice this more." Yoongi said and guided Jimin down the corridors of the school. "The school is really nice. I am glad that I was invited to come here, or else I wouldn't meet you. You are awesome!" Jimin complimented. 

 "Thank you. What are your special talent since you are here now?" Yoongi asked and walked besides him now, Jimin weren't that bad when he was like this. "I dance and I can sing high notes, that's why I am a vocal. It isn't much of a talent but as long as I got in am I happy." Jimin smiled. "And you?" 

"I rap. And faster than its normal." Yoongi actually gave a small smile. "Seriously? That is so cool. Show me! I want to hear you rapping!  Please!" Jimin begged. "Fine but then you have to show me your high notes then." Yoongi laughed. They walked out of the school building and showed their singing skills. Yoongi didn't even care if people saw them like this, he enjoyed Jimin's company. Strangely. 

If they only knew how their position  they were in when they practiced could be taken wrong when you see it from behind. It was totally different. 

TOTALLY different.