chapter 3 first meeting

this love this hate

at the train station.

/// Jimin pov

"Sir, sir? We are at our last stop now." A woman shook Jimin awake, Jimin had been on this train the whole night and had been sleeping for, what it is, 6 hurs? "Oh, thank you, maybe I should get ready then." Jimin laughed nervously, his things was everywhere since he had been up all night thinking about how this was going to be. This was a fresh new start for him, a big step forward. He didn't actually read the whole texts that arrived in the mail, asking if he wanted to join this privat academy. It was only good comebacks when he red the comments and everyone told him he was vorn to be a student there. His mother told him tha Hoseok, a close childhood friend, was enrolling this school. Jimin packed his bag when he heard about it and moved out of the house to live at the student dorms. And here he is.

Finally they were out of the tunnel they had been in for maybe 3 hours and Jimin could see the station. Where is Hoseok? He scanned the place, Hoseok said that he couldn't be a problem fininding him. If he remember rihgt, which he totally does, that Hoseok did pretty crazy things and didn't care if people was watching or staring at him and thought 'is he okay?'. He was totally fine, he was himself. And Jimin was pretty sure that that side of him would never change. Jimin packed the last part of his stuff and zipped his bag hout, never stop searching for his friend.

Jimin stepped out of the train and walked some meters away from the train so people could enter the train without dragging Jimin with him. He found a spot where there was space and stood still, looking around and picked up his phone and opened the album icon, fininding a picture of Hoseok. The picture was taken when he and Hoseok celebrated Hoseok's birtday. It was the last picture they took before Jimin had to move.

Moving his phone up to compare faces, his phone rang, unknown number.

"Hello?" JImin asked into the phone.

'If I were you, I would turn around real fast.' JImin raised an eyebrown

"What do yo-" Jimin asked as he turned around.

"JIMIN~!"

// Jeongguk's pov

"Where is the train? Where is the train?" Hoseok cept asking over and over and had jumped up and down in excitment like a child on christmas. "Hyung, calm down. People are staring." Jeungguk said and held his hyung's shoulders trying to calm him down. Impossible.

"How can i possible calm down when Jimin is coming here?" Hoseok's jumps went higher and higher. "There is the train!" Jeongguk acted fast tried to pull Hoseok back when he saw that he was going to run. "Let him at least come out of the train!"

"There he is, I can see him!" Hoseok smiled when he saw Jimin standing there in the crowds, all lost and were looking around like a lost puppy. Hoseok got out of the younger's grip and ran over to Jimin. Jeongguk were fast enough to snap Hoseok's phone and called Jimin.

'Hello?'

"If I were you, I would turn around real fast." Jeongguk said as he watched his hyung attack Jimin. He is a nice person from Jeongguk's view. Hopefully he wouldn't end up with sharing dorm with Yoongi hyung, He can be scary if he haven't slept or things doesn't end up like he wanted to.

"JIMIN~!" they must be really close. Jeongguk have't seen his face yet, only pictures Hoseok have in his album. ONny Jeongguk know where it is, so nobody can take a sneakpeak. And it is pretty private when it comes to pictures of yourself. But Hoseok trusted Jeongguk, with his whole heart actually, he was his roommate and close friend. Jeongguk goes to the same line, besides that Jeongguk is a vocal, but he is a dancer. A great one at that, he learns fast and he and Hoseok often practice together. Maybe Jimin wants to join them?

// no ones pov

"JIMIN~" was heard behind Jimin, he turned around, only to be tackled to the ground. "Hoseok? is that really you?"What a stupid question, of cause this was Hoseok. Hoseok alway did this when he arrived the kindergarden, they waited for ech other everyday and everytime Hoseok saw JImin, he tackled him to the ground and hugged him. Just like he did now. His personality haven't changed. "Of cause it's me1 I have missed you so much. I thought you broke the promise!" Hoseok almost cried. "Of cause I came back, what kind of friend breaks promises like that." Jimin smiled and hugged him back. "Um, guys. I knowyou haven't seen each other like this in a long time but, shouldn't you that this somewhere not this many peoples sees it?" A voice said behind Hoseok. The boy had brown hair and his skin was pale, wore sweatpants and a collage sweater. "Yeah, we kinda should. I want to see what there is so speacial about this academy since you hace to be invited to join." JImin said as they broke away and it was true, everyone was staring. Both Jimin and Hoseok stood up and bowed and apologized. everyone went back to what they were doing and acted like that never happened.

"We can explain this in the car. Come." The boy said and awkwardly walked away, Hoseok and Jimin following behind.

"So, explain then. I am kinda lost." Jimin laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head. "It is easy. We are enrolling an music and dance academy. Besides the normal classes we have like math and english, we have four lines. You have to choose two of them. They are like clubs, like swimming club, book club, basketball club. Only people with special skills that have to dance and singing are invited, so you are good at either dancing or singing." Jeongguk explained, it was easy enough. "What are the lines?" Jimin asked from the back seat. "What is you hobby?" Jeongguk asked from the front seat. "Dancing, I often herad that Ï was born to dance.I have kinda danced since I heard about it." Jimin blushed by the confess, was that kinda selfish of him? "I told you he would fit in!" Hoseok said happily. What does that mean? "You never anwsered me about the lines."

"You'll see when we get there." Jeongguk turned around so he could smile at Jimin. "Don't be afraid. We are here for you. Maybe you are going to our roommate."

"Oh, here we are! Come, let's go!" Hoseok cheered "follow me. Hoseok can take Jimin's stuff to the dorm."Jeongguk ordere. "yeah, you know the most about this place, and you guys have to know eachother better." Hoseok smiled and walked away but stopped and turned around. "Oh, did you get a texst massage on the train?" Jimin said. "what did it say?" Hoseok asked. "dorm 5." Jimin asked, raising an eyebrow, "why?".  Hoseok frowned "You'll find out soon enough." he said before he alked away, "Hoseok! Remember you promise, smile. At least when I am around." Jimin ordered. "Don't break promises." Jimin warned. His elder friend smiled again. "woopsi~ just don't piss him off." was the last time he said before he walked to what Jiminthink is the ay to the dorms.

"let's go then." Jeongguk said and guided Jimin over to the biggest building. "We'll start with the main building, then we'll fix the rest tomorrow, since you must be tired after traveling the whole night." Jeongguk explained.

 

 Jimin as impressed by the look of the main building, both on the inside and the outside. It wasn't like it was made of gold here and there and chandeliner made of crystal. It was an normal designed, with many big rooms. Jeongguk told that they used it for presentations and other things that need space. Jimin wa so lost in thought, he didn't pay attention to anything else than Jeongguk's explaining. Not intill he dumped into someone else.

Papers was everywhere and Jimin fell on the floor. "what the was that for, brat?" he heard an not so pleased voice coming from maybe one meter away from him. he opened his eyes to see a blond boy collection the papers that was on the floor. Jimin smiled "oh, I am really sorry, I didn't see you." The blond boy narrowed his eyes at him. "Like i didn't see that. Watch where you are going!" he warned. "Of cause I am going to to be more carefull now." Jimin began to help collecting his paper, he picked up one of them and studied it. "Wow, have you wrote this? The lyrics are amazing." Jimin complimented and closed his eyes. "Don't touch it, I don't want any dirty fingermarks on the texst." he snapped the paper out of Jimin's hand and stood up. "I hate you. Stay as far away from me as possible, brat." he spat and walked away. "I said I was sorry." Jimin shouted back at him and tried to go after him but Jeongguk grabbed his wrist. Jimin turned to see his younger friend, jeongguk shook his head with wide eyes. "It doesn't help. I will still hate you!"

That was the last words Jimin hear before the boy were gone.

"Who was that rude boy?" Jimin asked jeongguk.

"His name is Min Yoong.",

"your roommate."

Well, this was fantastic