_07

My Cold Step-brother

 

Seohyun's POV.


  Since the devil's out to go somewhere,I guess I can see what's up in his room.He wouldn't know though,he's out and I can hear it when he comes back since he's car is really loud.

 Slowly,I opened his door and gosh,is this even a guy's room?

 Neat and very clean.The small desk was occupied with arranged things.His bed was made perfectly.The floor was clean.Wow!Is he really a clean freak?!.

 Wait!

 I stopped myself from mesmerizing of his room and went to the laid frames on the desk beside the window.My hand reached for the top one and it was surprising as I flipped it in front.

 A very good-looking lady welcomed my eyes.Her hair flowed perfectly on her shoulders as she gave a peace sign.She looked more older than me but prettier than me though.Her red colored lips formed a wide smile as her pearly white teeth shines.

 Who is this lady?I haven't see her before?Is she related to Luhan?

 Since there's a lot of pictures under the first one,I didn't hesitate to see them.My hand reached at every frames and there are all photos of her until my hand reached for the last one.

 It was Luhan hugging her petite and y body as she kissed his cheek.They looked good together though but the lady looked older than him.Bet she's a noona to him..
Her perfect face matches his while her perfect body was a very jaw-dropping one.Luhan must be lucky.

 "What are you doing here?!"!I didn't notice him.How..I didn't hear him?What the?What will I do?

 I turned my body to meet his raging eyes and gosh,I can only gulp.He walked to me and he was only looking at my eyes with much hatred.He snatched the frame before I could find myself being slammed on the wall.My breathing came to uneasiness and he pinned my hands on the side of my head.

 "What else did you see?!"He spatted.I couldn't say anything since he looked so angry that made me gulp my words.My vision got blurry and I could feel the tears fell on my face.

 Was he really that angry that made me cry?Was he treasuring those photos so importantly that he would shout at me?Seohyun,you're really dead.

 "..I'm..I'm sorry..I thought that I could clean your room and only saw your being clean but I got interested to see the photos..I'm rea-really sorry.."I stuttered as I looked at his eyes.I'm scared,of course.I know he's a devil but I didn't know he's this so bad.But it was my fault,I know..

 "Get out!"He let go of my wrists and looked away.I can only nod and run outside.Crap!!I looked pathetic.

 I can't control my tears and I don't want to face him now so I went to run towards the park.I looked like a mess.My hair that was in a bun loosen and my face were full of tears.Glad that the park was not occupied.

 I sat on the swing and my mind couldn't erase the incident earlier.My eyes gaze down blankly on the ground and thought of the mistake I did.I shouldn't have do that,we would probably be close even a little bit.

 I didn't even realize that the sky was dark and the rain would be falling soon.Well,I don't care.It would feel better if it'll rain,no one would know I'm crying.


 I could feel the droplets wetted my face and my whole body but I can't care anymore,I'll stay here.I don't want to see him again,I may not sleep tonight.

 "What are you doing here?"Great!I'm going crazy,I'm even hearing his voice."You wouldn't want me to ask for second time,right?"

 My eyes slowly raised and I could feel that the rain wasn't pouring on me.They met a guy's shoes up to his clothes and to his face.It was him!I didn't expect this.Why did he came to me even though I made a mistake.He came with an umbrella and that smirk.Would he yell at me again?

 "...I..I."I can't find my words.

 "..Let's go home,you're wet by the rain.You'll catch a cold.."

 My mind turned blank as he touched my hand softly compared to what he did earlier.Is he forgiving me now?

 We arrived at home with him keeping me close since the rain isn't stopping.Sometimes,he would grab me when I would lean far.Of course,I'm feeling awkward.After those yells to me,I would probably feel awkward and scared to him.
 
 "Get dress first and come down,we'll talk."As quickly as I can,I run upstairs.I just couldn't take the atmosphere.Will he scold me more proper this time?


 After a quick shower and got dress,my head was aching.But what he said didn't leave my mind so I went downstairs with much nervousness.I bought a pillow with me so if he'll do a wrong thing,I can slap him with this.

 
 I saw him sitting inside the kitchen as he placed the cup on the table.With careful steps,I walked inside and sat farther from him.It did made him confuse as I sat far but you can't blame me.

 "I'm sorry."He whispered but I could still hear it clearly.He looked straightly at me and God!!He's eyes are damned pretty."..It just that,I don't like anyone getting on my stuffs..So please,don't come inside my room again without my permission,okay?"

 Surprisingly,his voice was soft and didn't had a glimpse of coldness in it.He stared down and sigh while I'm a little bit flattered but I still managed to nod my answer.

 "..I'm sorry too,I was too tough at you this morning..I shouldn't have get my emotions in my way."

 "..I-It's okay,it was my fault though.I shouldn't have got curious."Oh!He still got emotions?Duh!!Of course,Seohyun.

 I watched as he stood up and placed the cup on the sink."The food's ready,just get it from the pan.I'm going to sleep first."I guess he's still no wanting to talk about it though.

 God,Seohyun.You're screwed.Why did you do that?You made him mad and made him say sorry to you,instead?Are you nuts?It's your fault.

 I banged my head on the table and how stupid of me,my headache worsen.

 He even made dinner.But it still confused me,who's that lady anyway?Why did Uncle Max didn't tell us about her?Is she he's ex-girlfriend?Wait!Seohyun.Don't you think of knowing her,he'll get even more mad if you choose to mingle with his problem.So behave..

 Ughh..It can't get out from my mind..I wanted to know her..Who is she?Like seriously?


 Next morning,I couldn't feel my body and my head hurts so much.My eyes are watery.I don't want to get up.Feels like my body's magnet on my bed.


 I could here the door opened and his figure came in.With a tray of food,he stepped closer to my bed.His hand reached for my forehead and I could tell by his face that I'm sick.
 
 "Who told you to come?"I still managed to ask."I did knocked and told you that I'll come in...Guess you didn't hear it."

 "Well,since you're sick,I'll be accompanying you."

 "Wow!Should I feel lucky,then?"I mocked but gave him a smile.I guess the incident last night made me have a courage to annoy him even more,but of course,I know when to stop.

 "Yes,you should be.Girls would probably kill theirselves just to make me take care of them."His smile was normal and I didn't expect that he's hiding that beautiful smile from the world.

 "Well,guess I should be fine tomorrow so your effort would be worth it."He took the spoon and the bowl while I helped myself to sit.He scooped a little amount of the porridge and held it closer to me.

 "Here."I opened my mouth forcefully even though I don't want to eat.

 "You should have not let yourself wetted by the rain,now you look even worser then before."Geez-_-.He's back from being a jerk."Yeah,right.Mr.Super Handsome."

 "Good,bow you did admit that I'm handsome."If only I'm not sick,I would probably kicked him away.

 "Dream on,moron."I muttered while he scooped a big amount of the porridge—probably he heard what I said.Luckily,I managed to eat the porridge although it almost didn't fit my mouth.This jerk!He even smirked evilly and watched me suffering to gulp.


 After finishing the whole bowl,I didn't lay yet since he didn't let me.He hurriedly run downstairs in just a minute,he came back with a bottle of medicine and a glass of water.

 "Here.Drink this so you would feel better."Eww.The medicine looks gross.I turned my head to the side every time he reaches the spoon to me and it made him annoy.He hold my face and pushed the spoon on my mouth.And gross,the look is so gross but the taste is worst.He gave me the glass of water but damn,it's warm and it didn't fade the taste.

 "God!Luhan,are you trying to kill me?!"He could only chuckle and he looks a very jerk right now.He shrugged his shoulders and putted the glass on the table."Well,it's not my fault why are you sick."

 "Geez.You would have just gave me a normal water.."I glared at the devil.He pretty made me annoy but I could only sigh.Atleast he's not angry about what happened last night though.Anyway,how'd he find that I'm sick?And why did I forgot about going to bed?


 "Wait."He stopped from walking and  turned to me."How did I came here?And how did you know that I'm sick?..Unless you came inside without me knowing,right?"

 The guilty face he have is an evidence that something did happen.But what would it be?


A/n
New update!!Who would you think that lady is?