Stupidly Too Brave

One Shot Parade 2 : Jung Eunji in A Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

stupidly too brave 

 

For Jung Eunji that day was the worse day ever. Walking on the hallway of her faculty, she wouldn’t expect the reason why people staring at her with such failed hideous chuckle was him.

“Eunji!” running to her was one of her sunbaes from her Aikido club, Park Chorong.

What a surprise! They weren’t that close actually, no issue involved, it’s just they were from different program and apparently had a different interest. Yet then, looking at how she panted in front of her she quickly assumed things.

“Do you know why people staring at me, Sunbae?”

After taking control of her breath, she gazed at her, “woah, you’re pretty fast.” She nodded several times, “you never check Student Forum site, right?”

“Yeah, I don’t even have an account. Wait,” her eyes squinted, “is it coming from there?”

Again Chorong nodded, “it’s a mess. There are a lot of people suddenly go to dojo looking for you.”

“Why?”

The older grabbed her arm instead, “let’s use dojo’s computer and you can check.”

“B-but, I have class, Sunbae.”

“Trust me, class can wait.”

She wasn’t convinced actually, but remembering today class wouldn’t be led by her professor she let Chorong dragging her.

She wished it wasn’t big.

###

 

“You know him?” Jonghyun, another Sunbae from her club asked. Standing from his seat he gave Eunji space. Finger pointed at the small picture on the computer screen.

Eunji wasn’t sure, she needed to bend closer to see whose picture it was. And a nod followed as she sat down in front of the computer. Her hand reached the mouse. Still couldn’t come up with the situation.

“He said he was once our member, but I can’t remember his face.” Chorong voiced.

Jonghyun chuckled lightly before muttering, “Interesting.” And he earned a smack for saying that.

“Yah, see from Eunji’s perspective! It’s creepy!”

Still have a silly grin Jonghyun continued, “I thought you girls like having attention like this.”

“Are you serious, Sunbae?”

“Isn’t it romantic?” again he chuckled, now leaning to the closest desk.

Eunji in other hand trying to focus on things in front of her. She had never visited this site before, her hand was a little bit clumsy. There were so many lists on the screen, there were titles and pictures, she wasn’t sure what she had to do. But then she accidentally found her name on one of the titles in the middle of so many words.

REASONS WHY I LIKE JUNG EUNJI

“Damn!” she quietly said. Taking a deep breath she clicked that title. As expected, a long article popped out, with a picture of her under its title.

“What the , Mark Tuan!”

###

 

REASONS WHY I LIKE JUNG EUNJI

Hello everyone, I’m Mark Tuan from Business and Risk Management program. I’m here after debating what I should do to make my crush realize how much I love her. Her name is Jung Eunji, beautiful, isn’t it? She’s also from the same program and same year. She joins Aikido club and pretty strong, I know this well. From the picture above I bet you start liking her, but I warn you, don’t try! Just don’t!

I wish by doing this she will come to me, and yeah…

Here I present you reasons why I like Jung Eunji.

I like her because she didn’t speak English.

My first time in this campus was hard, I didn’t speak Korean well back then, (I’m American, by the way.) I needed so much help on the orientation week. Thankfully all the students and seniors were nice to me. But then I met her. When I asked her about the location of our class, she only said, “sorry, I don’t speak English, Sir.” I was flabbergasted. It was the first time people call me Sir. I told to myself, but I wasn’t that old.

But then when I met her again in our first class after the orientation, I found that she lied. She did speak English, and pretty well. She even joined English debate club on our first year.

She’s cruel, right? But it was the reason why she had my attention since then.

I like her because she was so cold.

I tried to become close to her after that. But she remained cruel. I asked her to explain me some subject, she said she didn’t have time. I offered her for a home ride, she said she didn’t trust stranger. But I didn’t give up that easily. I was born as a strong man.

One day we were—finally—assigned in the same group for doing project. I thought it was my chance. And it was true. During doing that project I learnt that she’s so nice to people, even though she remained cold to me.

Hey, doesn’t it mean I’m special? I know it.

I like her because she doesn’t like sweet.

I thought I knew girls so much. In my head girls love dress, love song, and sweet. I know she loves dress, she looks lovely in dress. And she also loves music. She can sing well. I learnt it when I accidently watched her performance on the BluesNight café. No one knew she sometimes worked there with her friend. She sang and her friend played guitar. I had checked it, her friend wasn’t her boyfriend. They were only childhood friends. Just so you know, I’m not a stalker, I asked her by myself.

So, coming to that café became my routine. One day, I decided to bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter