chapter 2

Agent Song

“Guys let’s go home” Suho said to his so call Exo friends. The lived together since high school since their parents are close to each other and trusted them to take care of themselves so their parent agreed to them living together.

“Okay hyung” they said and start packing their bag after hanging out in their musical room at the university.

As they park the car in front of the house they saw people moving boxes to the house in the neighborhood.

“Is somebody moving to that house hyung?” Sehun said while pointing the house in front of them.

“Maybe, lets go in” Suho said.

“Thank you” Jihyo said and paid the person who helped her take the boxes in.

“My pleasure young lady” The old man said and left the house.

Jihyo starts cleaning the entire house by her self. Taecyeon actually landed a hand to help but Jihyo said shell okay since there ain’t many thing to do for him to help Jihyo. Just then Jihyo heard a knock in the door.

“Who would knock the door? I didn’t even know have a neighbor” Jihyo said and goes to the front door.

“Yea?” Jihyo said and she is pretty much shock to see her guests.

“Oh, Jihyo-ssi, so you moved here?” Suho said.

“Ummm… yes, I am” then, there an awkward silence.

“uh-sorry, please come in” Jihyo said, breaking the silence and Exo then came in to her house.

“Juice or water?” Jihyo said.

“Water should be enough, jihyo-ssi” Kris said and Jihyo goes to the kitchen.

“I’m sorry, the house is still messy” Jihyo said with apologetic face.

“No, that’s fine. We understand hahaha.. want us to help?” Suho suggest her.

“Yeah sure, if it don’t bother you hehe” Jihyo answered.

 

SKIP cleaning the house.

 

Jihyo and Exo is now sitting in the sofa (some on the floor) after cleaning the house. They were eating pizza that Jihyo ordered. They were so exhausted but also having fun together. Exo feels happy because they get to know Jihyo more and they were so happy that they could hang out together.

“It’s late, we should go back home. School tomorrow” Kris said and gets glares from his friends who’s still wants to spend time with Jihyo.

“Oh right! Oh god, thank you so much for helping today, oppas. I really really appreciate it” Jihyo said while smiling at them.

“Anytime, Jihyo-ah, Just call us whenever you need us hehe” BAekhyun said. And they left Jihyo’s house.

“huuuh… finally, the house is clean and now I can get my beauty sleep” Jihyo said to her self and goes to the bathroom to take a shower and sleep.

It’s been a month since Jihyo moved to she gets to know the school ore and the people around the university. Today is just a normal day at school, Jihyo is with SNSD in the canteen since they decided to meet up there before going to class.

“Hey, I heard we have a new student today” Yoona said.

“Really? Girl or boy?” Tiffany asked.

“Don’t know yet, lets go to class now and wait who’s the new student is” Yoona said and we goes up to our class which in the 3rd floor.

 

EXO, SNSD and Jihyo are talking to each other talking about planning to go out to Amusement park on the holidays coming next month. They stopped talking and goes back to their own seat when Soehyun said that Mr.Yoos’ coming.

 

“Alright, student, we have a new student, please introduce yourself you man” Mr.Yoo said and there a guy fine looking guy coming to the class room. Jihyo who seen the new student was surprised unlike the SNSD girls who seems to drooling over his presence. Oh no, what is that son of a doing here  Jihyo thought. Just looking at his face makes Jihyo cringe.

“Annyeonghaseo I’m Choi Minho, I’m 23 years old from Yeonsu District” He said while smirking at Jihyo then bowed 90 degree.

“Alright, Minho-ssi please seat next to Song Jihyo” oh damn Jihyo thought and raise her hand.

While Jihyo was doing some notes a paper toss in Jihyos’ desk and she looked at her right which is Minho, she then open the paper.

Hey, miss me?

After reading it Jihyo scramble the paper and put it in her pocket.

Time goes fast it is time to go home. Jihyo is still in the locker calling someone.

“Oppa, I have an emergency here”

“What is it, Jihyo-ah?” Taecyeon answered.

“Minho is here” Jihyo said silently as possible.

“WHAT?! WHAT IS HE DOING OVER THERE?!” Taeyeon said while shouting over the phone.

“I have no idea oppa, but ill make sure to find them first before him” Jihyo said.

“Well, yeah of course. You know what, I’m going to help you, I’ll go stay with you alright, I’m gonna take a flight to Korea now” Taecyeon said.

“No oppa, I’m fine with myself” Jihyo refuse.

“No, I’m still coming. Remember what the director said. Its too dangerous to do it by yourself” Taecyeon said.

“*sigh* alright, I’ll wait for you” Jihyo said and hung up the phone.

 

Jihyo then goes to the parking lot to get in her car but before she goes in the car, she got a phone call.

 

“I need to talk, I’m in the car on your left, white car” He said. Jihyo stood there like a statue, she’s debating in her mind whether she should go or not and she decided to go. Without her notice Exo’s looking at her in the car on her right, in a big van that could fit for all of them.

 

In Exo’s van

When Exo was about to go home after playing soccer, they saw Jihyo walking towards her car, which is beside their van. But before she could go in her car she received a call. She looks confused but then she walks towards the white car across Exo’s van.

“What is she doing?” Xiumin said.

“Why isn’t she going to her car?” Kai said.

“Whose car is that?” Suho said while pointing the white car.


“What do you want?” Jihyo said coldly without even looking at him.

“How are you?” Minho asked.

“Better than a horse” She answered, still not looking at him. Without warning Minho kissed Jihyo harshly but Jihyo didn’t respond to the kiss, Minho stopped what his doing and look at Jihyos’ face who is now looking at him lifelessly and Minho kissed one more time and she didn’t respond. Jihyo then pushed him.

“What the hell do you thing your doing?” Jihyo said.

“Look, I can explain” Minho said.

“I don’t need your explanations. What are you doing here? In this school? Are you trying to kill me again?” Jihyo said while trying to hold her tears.

“What? No,  no, you don’t understand Jihyo-ah, I didn’t know he would do that” Minho said while trying to get a grip of her little hands.

“I have to go” Jihyo said and got out of his car.

Exo who seen Jihyo coming out of the white car starting to worry when they see her crying. Suho wants to get out of the van but was stopped by Kris saying that he shouldn’t and told him that Jihyo might be wants to be alone first.

 

Hey guys, here's the 2nd chapter, sorry that I just updated now since i'm pretty busy with my school things and stuff, so, I hope that you'll understand. I'm sorry if this ff is kinda boring to some of you :D thank you to the poeple who is reading this ff , I'll do better, hwhaiting!!