chapter 1

Agent Song

The class is just a normal day at university; the class is full noises from every student in the class. The class stops what they’re doing as they heard someone clearing his throat.

“Please sit down guys.” Mr. Yoo Jaesuk instructed them. And after the class is settle in Mr. Yoo instructed them to stay quite.

“We have a new member joining us today, please come in miss.” Mr.Yoo said. Then there is a beautiful angel coming to the class. Most of the guys gasp at her with their mouth hanging.

“Anyyeonghaseo, I’m Song Jihyo, you can call me Jihyo, I’m 20 and I’m from Seoul.” Jihyo introduced herself with brightly, showing her eye smile.

“Alright you can sit next to Taeyeon, Taeyeon please raise your hand and please show her the entire school” And Jihyo goes to where Taeyeon sitting, right in the middle of the class.

“Hey, I’m Kim Taeyeon just call me Taeyeon or Taengoo which other people prefer to call me “ Taeyeon lend her hand to Jihyo while giggling.

“Hey, I’m Jihyo” Jihyo accept her hand and smiled at Taeyeon.

The first and the second lesson have ended, which is now’s the time for break.

“Hey Jihyo-ah, let me show you around the building” Taeyeon told her with her sweet smile.

“O-oh okay” Jihyo answered. But before they went out a guy stops them.

“Yah, Taeyeon noona let all of us introduce ourselves to her before you go” Taeyeon just sigh at Suho.

“Hey, my name is Suho and I’m the head of the class. This is Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo but we call him D.O, this is Lay, Kai and Sehun. We are”

“EXO” all of them said in unisons.

“Hey, let me introduce my group too.” Taeyeon said.

“This is Tiffany, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun. We are”

“Girls generation” all of them said in unisons.

“Annyeonghaseo” Jihyo smiled and bow to them.

“Well, we have introduced ourselves, so, lets go and I’m going to introduces you to the other students.”Taeyeon said and bids her friends a goodbye.

 

As they were walking around the building Taeyeon introduces Jihyo to the people they met including the senior which they introduces themselves as Super Junior but she didn’t meet some of them and TVXQ and the junior which is Red velvet. After a long way walk Taeyeon and Jihyo gets to know each other and talked about other student. After they finished their tour Taeyeon bring her to the canteen area.

“Jihyo-ah, do you want anything?” Taeyeon asked.

“No thanks, I’m good” Jihyo answered.

 

SKIP TO THE LAST PERIOD.

 

Jihyos’ POV:

Huh. Its finally the last subject, its just the first day of collage and I’m terrible exhausted.  But to be honest, it wasn’t that bad to go to school or collage. Hey, did I tell you that I’ve never gone to school since ummm I was born? I mean, when a child needs to go to school. Yeah but lets just skip that. So I met most of the students here. Even though I’m exhausted I really enjoyed it and the people seems to welcome me.

 

End of POV

 

Nobody’s POV

 

The bell has rang and its time to go home, Jihyo bid her goodbye to her friends and start going to the parking lot. As Jihyos’ walking she got a call.

“Yeoboseo?” Jihyo answered.

“How’s your first day at school?” the person on the other line said.

“Well, not bad, you know, I got friends already and studies also not to bad haha” Jihyo said while walking to her car.

“But remember not to be too close them, its for their safety” the person on the other line said seriously. Jihyo sigh.

“I know Taecyeon oppa, I promise to to. I have something else to here” Jihyo said as she hoped in the car.

“Well then oppa, I have to go. I’m going to my new home, talk you later, bye!” and Jihyo starts the engine.

Hey guys, so tis is the 1st chapter, I was about to upload it yesterday but my dad borrowed my laptop so yeah, hope you enjoy it :).